Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Meanwhile on the bleachers, Graff was chatting with Mumbo.

"So is it true you can anyone into anything?!" Graff asked the shaman.

"Green cavy is correct, Mumbo possesses great power in Mumbo's staff, staff can't also be used as weapon." Mumbo told him.

"AWESOME! Turn me into an elephant!" Graff requested.

"Normally, magic would require Mumbo Tokens or Glowbos, but two required items not seen in new world so Mumbo don't see why not give try."

The shaman then shook his staff and mumbled some of his gibberish concentrating on his magic.

"Eekom Bokem, Eekom Bokem, Eekom Bokem, OOMENACKA!"

*BLAM*

Mumbo's transformed Graff into a elephant, which caused him to break the bleachers. Graff was now a giant grey colored elephant but retained his shirt and eyes.

Graff gave out a loud trumpet with his trunk. 

"WICKED! HEY GUYS! CHECK ME OUT!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic leans back from the fireball, and grins. He stands back up, holding the fireball in his hands, causing it to turn purple. "Heh, heh. Think a ball like this can keep me down?" Sonic spins into a ball, with the purple fire circling around him.

"Could it be?" Sayaka states, looking at Sonic.

"Sky-Chi. The signature move of a Sensei Skylander." Tails explains.

"Sonic BOOM!" Sonic exclaims, as he zips around in a ball, hitting Blaze in many different directions.

MEANWHILE...

Somewhere in space, The Massive and it's armada flies. Conquering planets, enslaving species, and eating snacks. Inside, the Almighty Tallest Red and Purple study their newest planet for conquest... Earth. 

"Ugh. This is the planet where Zim is..."

"Can't we just skip this one?"

"No. They make the Delishius Weenies and we must enslave them so we can have them whenever we want."

"But... Zim.."

"We can deal with him when the time comes. Plus, we still need to 'thank' him for our little episode with those locals, 'The Resisty'."

"Should we let him know we're coming?"

"No. Let him find out himself."

ON EARTH:

Zim watches the Almighty Tallest on his moniter as they plan out their attack on earth. 

"What?! They're coming to earth? Without telling me?! ZIM?!"

Zim turns away from his monitor.

"No matter. I must prepare to join them in destroying this mudhole. GIR! Come here. We MUST prepare for the Massive's arrival."

Zim walks up to his attic/spaceship hold. Zim enters his Voot Cruiser and it takes off into the sky.

SOMEWHERE ELSE ON EARTH:

Terriful is sitting on a couch which is made up like a bed. Terriful just sat there thinking. He was thinking about what he was missing back in his own time. How is Primal doing? Did Sigfread take over the world? What about Dr. Drilook? Would he ever get back to his time? If so, what would have changed? As Terriful was thinking while everyone else was asleep, he noticed a shooting star. He looked up, eyes almost in tears as he made a wish. He wished nothing bad would happen while he was here with everyone. He wouldn't be able to save anyone if something bad happened. As he studied the shooting star, he noticed it was coming closer to him. Then it passed over him.

It was Zim in his Voot Cruiser going to meet the armada.

Zim sat at the controls, eager to meet his leaders again and help prove he was a real invader. Zim looked over at GIR.

"GIR, can you believe it? The day has come for the armada to destroy the earth! I shall lead them to all of the earth's weak spots and I will lead them to VICTORY! And that horrible Dib monkey won't be able to stop me! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"OOH! I'mma sing the doom song again. Remember that song? It went like this. Doomdoom doom de doom..."

THE NEXT MORNING...

Terriful sat in front of Walter who was using himself as a TV. On Walter was the news. The news reporter was talking about an alien race that had managed to contact earth. But they didn't bring a message of friendliness. Instead, they vowed to destroy the earth and enslave it's population. As Terriful was watching, some of the other people came over and crowded around Walter and watched as the alien armada slowly descended towards earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic drops his sword and rushes to Walter. "An army coming to enslave a planet? Please, I deal with them every week. What are they, anyway?"

He squints closely at the insignia and steps back, shocked. "Irkens?!" His fist clenches into a ball. "Come on, let's kick their asses, Skylanders!"

Blaze brushed off Sonics strike and questioned the entire thing "Wait aren't we aliens already? I'm from mobius not Earth. You cross dimensions and world's, aren't aliens very nornal?"

Sanae, incredibly excited, commented "No Blaze, these are stereotypical aliens! I've met a Nue and destroyed a few ufos, but I've never met western aliens yet! I gotta take a selfie with them! Let's go!"

b710ee48-2bb8-44be-a935-02d46d7f6cad.jpg

Nadeko came by Natsume's side. 

"Are we gonna Go with them' whispered Nadeko to Natsume.  

"Of course" he replied with a smile. 

Tails fires up his ship, the Dreamcast once again. "Alright, team. I got the Dreamcast fixed up and ready! We need to take them head-on!" He explains. "And of course, where else than their Mothership, The Massive!"

Walter loads his "tactical thinking" personality and asks "Oh, why not just sent a satellite laser at the ship? I feel like that would be the most easy course of action".

"It's not that easy to stop the Irkens, unfortunately. They have conquered many worlds before. Those guys probably have more sophisticated tech and still couldn't dent the Massive." Tails explains. "The only way to take them out is from the inside. Literally, actually. If we can raid their supply of snacks, their leaders, The Tallests will definitely retreat."

"We're raiding a ship of snacks?! This is the best mission ever!" Neptune yells.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae remembered the words of the strongest youkai in Gensokyo.

"Well, genocide is just a game. Let's go in there and have some fun!" Sanae said, innocently 

Blaze was horrified, but the lecture would go for another day. 

"Stop being silly, everyone get in the Dreamcast. Sanae make a nuclear bomb so we can destroy all their food supplies." Blaze ordered. 

"Ehh, more nukes? all I've done is make nukes. My power of miracles aren't just for scientific use you know... Lets go kick some butt the hard, painful and fun way! Lets compete on the highest number we exterminate!"

"Their food supplies is hidden in the side-pods of the ship. Make sure to find them." Tails explains. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's rock and roll and whatnot, let's move!"

"And so,there I was surrounded by an army of vicious goblins, my teammates fallen after tough battle. However, despite my weariness, I, the greatest thief and assassin, Katii, was not ready to give up just yet, for I had more than one trick up my sleeve! Reaching into my pouch, I pulled out millions of poison darts! That's right,I said a million in one hand! And before anyone could even blink, I-"

Katii's daydream was interrupted by the sound of running. The cat-like girl lifted an eyebrow curiously, before the realization sparked in her mind.

"Crap! I'm missing another adventure again!" Katii gasped. Without a moment's hesitation, she quickly makes a dash for it... only to forget that she was atop a stairway. missing a step, she began tumbling down the stairs. After a moment of pain and a few foul words, Katii quickly attempts to regain her composure, and attempts to put on a serious face, as if nothing happened.

"Dammit that hurt." The 'Greatest thief and assasin' thought to herself. Ignoring her soreness, Katii catches up to her fellow students.

"Hey guys! Got room for one more?"

NEWCOMER APPROACHING:

Katii_knife.png

Katii Swordhand: self proclaimed master thief and assassin, and crawler of dungeons

Element:

latest?cb=20160925223451

Magic

Battle Class:

latest?cb=20160718232234  Ninja

Bio:

Katii, a part of a felinoid species known as the "Catlings" was a well known master thief from a world that was believed to have fully recovered from a post-apocalypse... was being the keyword here. While she was at her peak in sneaking, thieving and partaking on quests during her teenage years, her success went to her head, and she got pretty lazy over the years. Katii, now age 27, realizes she needs to get up off of her tail and and get back into business... It is unknown as to how she came into this world but she hopes to hone her skills once again, and once again regain her title of "The greatest thief and assassin"  she once was very proud of.

Katii's personality is a bit scrappy, boastful, and gluttonous, and she has a tendency to have her head in the clouds, either thinking about what she'll put in her autobiography when she becomes famous once again, or just dreaming of beating up deadly monsters and threats. In addition, she tends to be very clumsy, often tripping down stairs or rooftops if she's snapped out of one of her fantasies.

Despite her flaws, she's not the kind of person to back down from a fight and will always stick by her ally's sides no matter how dangerous the situation. If she feels that her allies were helpful, she'll also share loot or treasure she found.

Katii is actually very short, standing at about 3'4. She is very sensitive and self concious about her height, but it does allow her to be very agile and sneaky. She has also taken interest in studying magic on her off time, One skill includes being able to turn invisible for a short period... Though it will tire her out and it can only be used once a day.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey, you look like a thief character... like if Tao got an older sister." Neptune says, nudging Ragna. "Right? Riiiiiiiight?"

"Thief? Perfect! We need someone to take the candy from the mothership to cause our foes to retreat... I can't believe I said that." Tails adds, now realizing the ridiculousness of their situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

ON THE MASSIVE...

Zim sat at the controls pressing buttons. Then he saw that people were coming to defend earth.

"WHAT?! How DARE they challenge the awesome power of ZIIIIM! Nevermind that. Everybody start pressing red buttons and shoot them!!!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"We need a method of camouflage!" Sayaka exclaims, as Irken ships begin firing at the Dreamcast.

Tails moves his hand towards a switch. "I got an idea. Got some Irken schematics from one of our Disciple friends that just so happen to be in the Zim division." Tails flips the switch, creating a hologram of a Voot Cruiser to blend in with the Irken armada.

VOOTY

"Now, let's take down an empire!"

Episode 4: A Massive Break In

"Wow Tailtler, that's AWFULLY convenient!!" Walter commented on, "Anyway...". 

Walter reloads his "tatical thinking" personality once again and ask "Shouldn't we have some people be sent in as a distraction while the others come in and steal the candy? I feel like that would be the best course of action as I doubt stealing the candy is going to easy as taking one from a baby."

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's the plan. Some of us go for the snacks, the rest of us take out the crew and hopefully find somewhere to shut down the other battleships." Sonic says. "While I... need to do some scouting with some friends of mine..."

"Should I come with you?" Sayaka asks. "Maybe I can help with you-"

"No! I'm not losing you to this ship either..." Sonic replies instantly.

Terriful sat in the Dreamcast sharpening his sword. He hadn't said a word to anybody. He was determined to make his sword as sharp as it could be.

ON THE MASSIVE...

Almighty Tallest Red and Purple sat there watching the armada attack earth while eating snacks.

"Hey. There's a Voot cruiser coming towards us. Did we send any other invaders to this planet?"

"No... But let them in. The more Irkins the merrier."

"Wait. Where'd Zim go? Isn't he supposed to be piloting this thing?"

Zim ran to the Big Machines room where he chose a big machine with lasers and guns and a cup holder.

"There's no one else on this planet with a Voot Cruiser. It must be Dib trying to stop me again."

ON THE DREAMCAST...

The Dreamcast started entering orbit. Terriful got up and walked towards the boarding hatch. Terriful pulled out an oxygen mask and put it over his face. He just stared at the door. He was ready.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae jumped up and down excitedly "Wow, this sounds like so much fun! I'm on the alien extermination side, stealing isn't my style" 

Blaze, annoyed, complained "why don't we just destroy the entire ship" 

Nadeko, who got into the heat of things decided she wanted to wreck havoc too and said "Weeelll, I couldn't practice much before, I'd like to practice on some real targets too. I'm joining the kill aliens side! Let's go Natsume!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

As the other Skylanders prepare to leave, Sonic separates from the others in a nearby hall and activates his DEUS. "I'm in. Sending a portal to my location now."

"Okie dokey, Sonic!" A young female voice can be heard.

"We'll be coming in soon. Just let me get something ready..." Another voice can be heard. A male one this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful pressed a button next to the boarding hatch and was sucked into space. He made his way onto the top of the Dreamcast and got his sword ready to fight.

• Thumbs Up 1

In her excitement, Sanae began to take a bit of the lead. "Ok guys! Let's group up now. The alien extermination group will go to the centre of the ship! We're going to attract them all to us and wreck havoc until the stealth group can successfully destroy the food supplies. There's no plan, just charge and exterminate as many aliens as you want." 

Fighting Sanae.png 

Blaze, just wanting to finish this sooner, decided to go for the stealth route. She realised Sonic had disappeared, and decided that she should follow him. He wanted to see why Sonic was so different and she vaguely remembered this ship being involved. . 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Dreamcast blasts off, finding an opening to enter The Massive. "I got one near the thrusters. Prepare for boarding!" Tails announces.

Sonic sits down, prepared to leave from another door. He holds his head, gritting his teeth.

We're heroes. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice yourself to save others. Now, go! Go without me!

He slams his fist on the wall. "Dammit..."

"Oh, I'll just go with the candy stealing team then!" Said Walter, "I can stuff tons of things in my head!!". As Walter mention this, he opens his screen like a mircowave to prove his point.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oooh! There's more pudding! Gimmie!" Neptune reaches into Walter's screen and takes out a pudding cup. "This is what the Metal Sonics are lacking, Tails."

Sanae immediately jumped into the ship, preparing a few spellcards to use. And then she began to think to herself  (Oh crap, how do I exterminate these things? Should I use a physical or spiritual attack? Ugh screw it, I'll mix the two!)

Spell card: Moses' Miracle

latest?cb=20070821030916

Sanae created a blockade of water, forcing the aliens into the centre of the spell. She then began to throw countless knives that she conjured (from hammer space), stabbing, and tearing apart the aliens. All who attempted to escape were crushed by the water pressure of the waves. 

"Aw, they're not very strong are they? This is only normal mode! Geez they sure do get exterminated easily, I guess they're just small fry" said Sanae, giggling.

Blaze, spying on Sonic, followed him loyally. (What is he doing? He's not allying with these aliens or anything is he? I'll have to be careful) she thought.