Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sayaka frowns a bit. "Yeah..."

"But I really have grown an interest in Classical music because of a friend of mine. I... might have had a crush on him once upon a time, and that kinda led to my death, but yeah."

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus skips the rules and goes straight to the map of Skylander Academy.

"O.K."

He takes a good look at the map and decides to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat before he makes his way out. He'll need supplies if he's able to traverse this... floating land."

"Shit!"

The lands around him are floating! All of them... it took him a little while to realise this since he was still pissed off that no gave him a straight answer... but this just added another layer of problems to his quickly growing list.

"This place is warped" He muttered under his breath. 

• Thumbs Up 1

(This is not a floating world, Mightyray. It's simply a school on a regular planet in a regular village.)

A monitor descends onto Marcus.

tumblr_mkni5gH7lo1qdevsho2_r1_1280.png

"Do you require help, Marcus Fenix?" Alter-Ego asks.

(I thought we were on Skylands its self. lel)

Marcus quickly whips out his gun startled by the computer suddenly knowing his name. His mind is racing everything seems to be moving all around... he hadn't had anything to eat or drink for a long time...

"Who the hell are you?!"

"And how the f*** do you know my name?"

Ray is unceremoniously dropped to the ground. He wakes up to find a green computer screen staring at the both of them.

He screams and rushes off.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301183719

"Well, I have been programmed with the entire Disciples encyclopedia inside of me. I know every franchise established character in the Fictional Realm. I'm Alter-Ego, an AI program developed by Tails, Chihiro Fujisaki and Cyrus Borg to overlook the Academy and alert the Skylanders of threats.

Marcus puts his Lancer on his back clip.

"O.K. then." 

"So how about you tell me what the hell is going on and who are all these people running around."

"I know they're all here to 'protect the multiverse' what ever that means..."

"But as individuals I got no clue except for a 'Sonic' who claims to be 140 million years and two people one of them I don't trust that much."

"Also Ray just ran off..."

• Thumbs Up 1

alterego.png

"Oh, simple! Sonic and his apprentice Sayaka started up this Academy to protect this multiverse from the ever growing amount of threats planning to take over. The people you see are the students of this institution, ready to leap into action at a moment's notice if evil steps in.

Sanae, who was flying around aimlessly looking for a spot to lay down and relax, crashed into the panicking Ray.

Sanae recoiled a little and muttered "Ouch, hey don't you know about airspace rules?" before realising that Ray was falling.

She sent a gust of wind below him to keep him afloat and safe in the air.

b710ee48-2bb8-44be-a935-02d46d7f6cad.jpg

"Geez, what's wrong? Why are you panicking so much? Calm down, there's nothing dangerous around, ok" said Sanae, with a gentle and kind expression.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Sayaka enters the music store, she looks at the selection of CDs on sale until she stumbles onto a familar looking one. "W-What?"

She picks up the CD from the rack and looks at it.

114694.jpg

"He... he made it on a CD... but how? My world isn't in this multiverse! Unless... there's another one here!"

"GiantComputerDeathMachine!" Ray spluttered

"G-g-giant computer!"

I just wanna eat and go home... I don't have a destiny!"

His arms flailed about while his legs kept going. Sanae watching him with a look of deep concern of her face.

He then held his head as flashes of his memory kept whizzing past him over and over. His eyes rolled into the back of his head... it seems he fainted from all the stress.

________

Marcus eyed the computer a bit more. "So you're an A.I.?"

"And all these goobers were brought here you say?"

"So tell me A.I. who brought these people here?" 

"And how many more are going to end up here?"

He looked at the A.I. with a very impatient twitchy expression.

• Thumbs Up 2

alter_ego_of_danganronpa_by_pyun_pyun-d7

"I wish I could answer that. All I can say is that the writers of the Fictional Realm commands us all. It's because of them that we're all here. Not even I can tell what they're thinking. So I don't know how many more will arrive."

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus takes a deep breath and sighs. "Great..." He thinks to himself. "So he was sucked away by that damn bear only to find out that this whole racket is being done by cosmic beings or some shit...

"This going to go on the weird shit form for sure..." He sighs internally.

"Do you know where I can get a bite to eat?" "I need to clear my head." He asks solemnly to the A.I.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I saw Sonic and Tails heading to a pizza store not far from here. I suggest you follow them." Alter-Ego says. "Perhaps they can explain more from their perspective as well."

Sanae unsure.png

"Well I guess he was traumatised. Giant computer death machine? Is he talking about the Metal Sonic robots? But they aren't giant, so maybe A.I.?"

Ray groaned and moved around.

"Anyway, I ought to take care of him. Lets see, I think the calming neurotransmitter was gamma-aminobutyric acid. I'll just have to prepare a miracle to make him release more of that and that should stop his panic attack"

Sanae flew him down to the nearby Shrine. "I guess this place is pretty nice for relaxation too. The miracles' just about done now, I'll activate it when he wakes up"

Than Sanae lay back and enjoyed the pleasant summer breeze. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Got any directions as to where that pizza place is?" Marcus asks.

He looks around to see if Ray didn't run off too far. Doofus always got in trouble and he wound up bailing him out though on a rare occasion the tables did turn and Marcus himself needed to be bailed out by Ray, but that was very rare.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's literally to the right of the Academy." Alter-Ego's monitor displays an arrow pointing right. "You'll find them there."

"I assume that should be simple enough."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks." Marcus gives the A.I. an approving nod despite showing no expression and follows the arrows to the pizza place. He goes inside and the place is rather quiet... except for two rather loud patrons.  He walks over to them and sits down.

"Hello." 

The two turn around and see Marcus sitting on the chair. His expression as hard as stone though they both notice deep bags under his eyes and a very wary look that came with them. His voice was as gruff as ever... and very tired... and irritated.

"So I got told by a computer to come here and get some answers and food."  Marcus picks up a menu and has a look through it. 

"Oh, hey there! Yeah, there's food here. Good stuff." Sonic says, eager to eat.

"Don't mind him, pizza's his favorite food." Tails explains. "No, before you ask, it isn't Chili Dogs."

"I wasn't even going to say that..." Marcus replies looking confused as ever...

"So you mind telling me how we are going to go about this protecting the universe, mulitverse bull**** thing?"

"Because I have no idea what the f*** aside from the fact you're '140 million years old and the A.I. is green." Marcus snarks.

"Can I take your order?" A waiteress appears with a friendly smile.

"Yeah... I'll have the special." Marcus replies, too tired to read through the menu.

"Is it really that hard to understand? This multiverse consists of multiple universes. Ever since me and Sayaka stepped foot here, threat after threat continued to emerge, almost destroying everything. Me and her managed to take them down, along with a couple friends, but I know that one day, we won't be enough. So I began this Academy to teach other aspiring heroes to protect this land." Sonic explains, drinking soda. 

Sad.png

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. It must have been pretty hard..."

Katii, while empathetic to Sayaka's story, didn't really what else to say... Being a bit of an outcast most of her life, he wasn't exactly the best advice giver around. all she could do at the moment was try to change the subject. After some silence, Katii spoke up.

Happy.png

"So uh, hey, this is a music store, huh?" Katii asked, "We don't have a lot of those where I come from, they just sell music at random shops. I'm pretty interested in checking it out!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Sad.png

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. It must have been pretty hard..."

Katii, while empathetic to Sayaka's story, didn't really what else to say... Being a bit of an outcast most of her life, he wasn't exactly the best advice giver around. all she could do at the moment was try to change the subject. After some silence, Katii spoke up.

Happy.png

"So uh, hey, how do we get to the music store from here?" Katii asked "We don't have a lot of those where I come from, they just sell music at random shops. I'm pretty interested in checking it out!" 

(If you look at my last post with Sayaka, we're already at the store)

Sayaka snaps out of her trance for a second and turns to Katii. "Your world doesn't have a music store? That's a real shame. Being surrounded by music is the greatest thing... sorry, I'm a little shocked by this CD. I need to give it to Sonic later."

Ray awakens from his fainting spell. He looks around to find the green haired girl sitting by a tree. She smiles at him with a warm friendly smile. He walks over to her and cautiously sits next to her. 

"Hi I'm Ray. He shyly asks "What's your name nice lady?

_______

Marcus finally gets his first meal in ages. It smells weird but good... it's a pizza covered in cheese and mushrooms and that's about it. He picks up a knife and fork begins tucking in.

Sonic and Tails notice this and are shocked... for some one so gruff, the dude had some oddly polite table manners.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Incredulous.png

"Yeah, shame we don't have one of these. All we have are market stalls that sell these thin little box things... Ipods I think called. Anyways, they sell them, and it always has a random set of songs. I always hated it when I got one and it had most of the same songs than the other..."

Katii's train of thought ended when she saw the CD Sayaka was looking at.

"Ah, I've read about those... Compact... Discs?" Katii asked. "So, What does Sonic need it for?"

Sonic was also happy to see someone like Marcus, who he assumed hasn't eaten anything good in years was able to experience this again. He clears his throat and continues talking to Tails. "Tails, have you come to any conclusion as to why Monokuma took the Power Core?"

"Unfortunately not. Whatever it is, it must be the same reason why he has the Sol Emerald." Tails replies. "Not even Alter-Ego has estsblished a connection."