Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"She reminds me of Homura." Sonic says. "But granted, Homura usually insults someone if you're not Madoka, so maybe that's not a fair comparison."

"I get insulted the most by her." Sayaka grumbles.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mumbo was just confused. "Wait?! What even going on?!" 

"It's a long story Mumbo, anyway this is my brother Graff." Rocku said.

"Sup, Mumbo bro?" Graff greeted as he shook his hand.

"Mumbo greet you too, green be- er cavy, Mumbo never seen so many strange faces before." Mumbo stated as he referred to everyone in the room.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful finished his pizza and turned to Sanae.

"Oh it's fine Wouldn't want a CATtastro... Um on second thought, nevermind that. Hi there everyone."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, no kidding. So many people in so many art styles." Sonic says. "Well, you are the only 3D guy here, Mumbo so you kinda stick out like a sore thumb."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae giggled, and than blushed a little before admitting

"I can change my art style to anything. After all I have many official art work representations... But my original is this"

200px-Th10Sanae.png

"I know I look so ugly there.. Thank god I have multiple artists working on me :unsure:"

• Thumbs Up 1

Alter-Ego, on a computer screen begins to slightly short out.

latest?cb=20160301183849

"The meta! It hurts!"

Sonic chuckles. "Get used to it, pal."

A... thing enters the room

"Whooops, am I late or something????? This is the first time I come t-t-to a interview thing!" said the object as he awkwardly came inside

"Annnnyway, I'm a Walter." The robot said with a spin ('"whoa fancy")

sDhBEoJ.png

Walter'obot

Dislike: Bad Walters

Bio: As the robot said already, he's a Walter. Walters are design to learn about love and human emotions and usually picks up weird quirks from people, hence their awkward introduction. Walter was supposedly made to be as a test prototype for a future project: Protagobot, and collect information to help build this said creation.  This Walter is one of "FEW" successful creations that get sent around the world. When a Walter get attach to a person, they usually refer them as their name, with a "lter" at the end (ex Danlter, Nagitolter).

As you can probably see, Walter's head is basically a television. The Walters can play any TV Channel, go on the internet, and turn on the radio. They even can get signals from the satellite! Heck, they could even possibly do some satellite laser nukes if they want to....

For combat, Walters' antennas can borrow electricity from nearby electronics and shoot them at their foes. When it comes to close quarters, they used their head.... literally. They can take off their heads and swing it around like a hammer.... or not take it off and just swing their heads wildly normally. 

Also I did I mention they can request satellite laser nukes as well?

Element: Tech & Light

Class: Smasher (idk not sure what class walter should be, they are kinda of a jack of all trades)

Walter loads their "idle" and waits for the responses

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails immediately is interested in Walter.

"Check it out! A television-based artificial intellegence. Why haven't I thought of that?"

"Coooooool. It's a hoodie wearing, tv headed robot dude." Graff said in awe. He walked over to Walter and tapped it's face.

"Um, Graff, you should probably not do that." Rocku said.

alterego.png

"I like this guy already!" Alter-Ego says, happily. "Finally some more AI people here that isn't Metal Sonics!"

Walter turns around to Graff. "Oh, you're those easily impressed and simple minded people, right????" Watler inquires, "That means I have to act like a complete idiot and use less "big boy" words to make you feel like you're the smart one!!!!". 

As Walter turns away from a probably offended Graff, and they then talks to Tails "And you look like that type that would void my warranty!!!" Walter then looks away shyly and blush "J-J-Just be gentle, okay???" said Walter, with a bit more of a feminine voice.

• Thumbs Up 1

"At least I'm not Wheeljack. If he tampers with you, there's a good chance you'll blow up." Tails replies to Walter.

"Geez, that's harsh." Neptune says.

Terriful finished his pizza and wandered over to Walter. 

"Hey there guy. Do you broadcast TV by any chance? I'm currently missing the 2248 Olympics."

"Does his reception even transcend time and space?" Sonic asks. "Anyway, we should probably put your skills to the test! I especially wanna see what you can do with that sword, Terri"

Terriful stopped pondering time, space, life, the universe, and everything and turned to Sonic.

"Test my skills eh? Alrighty. Let's do this."

<Y'know, this would be a great training montage moment.>

"I know, right?" Neptune says. "Play that montage music!"

"No, seriously. We need something nice and cheesy while Sonic sets up the training field."

"Oh! Of course!11!!" Walter then spins around and push a button on his side of the head to turn on the TV... and then a loud explosion was heard from faraway.

"Seem like I push the 'Tactical Laser Nuke' button by accident!" Walter casually explain, "Hopefully that doesn't put anyone in despair!".

Graff just stood there wide faced having a feeling he just got owned by a robot.

"Heh heh! You just got owned by a robot dude!" Rocku playfully mocked at Graff.

Graff just simply looked unamused by Rocku's remark.

tumblr_mkni5gH7lo1qdevsho2_r1_1280.png

"Don't fret. Those nukes only hit a forest of killer trees. Those things have been a nuisance for years now, so you did us a favor! Anyway, I got the montage music!"

Terriful walked up to Neptune and shook his hand.

"I see there's a fellow cheesy music lover here. Alright. So for this montage, I was thinking of the Benny Hill theme, or some 80s music. Like... Kung Fury sounding."

Terriful then saw that Alter-Ego chose "Eye of the Tiger".

<Terriful approves.>

Sonic leads the others to a gymnasium, as Sandbags fall from the sky, hanging on ropes.

latest?cb=20151214004606

Give it your all! These are Smash Sandbags, so it's not like they break."

Terriful walked up to a Smash Sandbag and just stood there for a second. Terriful then pulled his sword out of nowhere and put the tip on the sandbag.

"So, you think you're all that and a bag of chips huh? Well how about this?!"

Terriful swung his sword and stuck a blow to the sandbag, blasting it several hundred feet away. But it did not break. Instead some numbers appeared above Terriful's head. The numbers said <OVER 9000!!!!!!!> 103% damage. Terriful was pleased with himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune lies down on a bench. "I don't wanna..."

"There's pudding if you participate." Sayaka says.

Neptune springs up. "Why didn't you say so?!" Neptune then glows purple as she morphs into Purple Heart.

latest?cb=20151121012239

"I shall show no mercy to this Sandbag!"

"Hmmm..." pondered Walter as he walks up to a sandbag, "I need something to make a okayish impression!"

Walter then connect to his memory and decided to load "Suplex", a move from a friend who has Walter met.

Walter professionally gets behind the bag, and grabs and SLLLLLAAAAM it behind him.

They then get up from that attack and loads "showboat", which involve Walter proudly standing one leg on the bag and looking confident.

"Ha, wasn't that amazing or what?" Walter said in a rather gruff sounding voice.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku was impressed by Walter and Terriful's performances.

"Not bad, now watch THIS!"

Rocku dashed towards the sandbag and started giving it series of fast rapid punches, he then sweep kicked it off the floor and started to spin it around throwing it up in the air.

Rocku's fist glowed red as fire came on it and yelled:

"VOLCANO UPPERBLAST!" 

*POW* 

Rocku landed a striking blow to the Sandbag sending it crashing through the windows leaving flying in the air.

• Thumbs Up 1