Awoo.

Sonic Mania (August 15th 2017, Christian Whitehead, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch) - The New Classic

Ryannumber1gamer

35 minutes ago, Gemster312 said:

I'm not sure which time zone "2pm" refers to. If it's EST time, then it'll be in about 30 minutes. If it's California Time (their location), then in about 3 hours and 30 minutes.

(Unless it is a bit late in starting) it seems like it is going to be Pacific time!!  I'm glad that they did wait as long as possible to officially announce, it is that much more exciting having gone from a few hours ago not knowing whether there would be anything today or not to knowing that there will be what will be a wonderful and fairly comprehensive stream!

Haha, I knew there would be more unused spirits added.

I'd love it if this unused sprite from Sonic CD of Sonic trying to run fast underwater appears in Mania!

Scdrun1.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, expansivelovestories said:

(Unless it is a bit late in starting) it seems like it is going to be Pacific time!!  I'm glad that they did wait as long as possible to officially announce, it is that much more exciting having gone from a few hours ago not knowing whether there would be anything today or not to knowing that there will be what will be a wonderful and fairly comprehensive stream!

I literally have a business meeting from 1pm-2pm and then an hour drive home after. I will be late to the party :C

I was hoping it happened now so I could watch it in the corner of my work computer haha

Stream is 2pm Pacific. From the sounds of it (and previous tweets), they're playing Puy- ahem, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. I don't expect anything "wonderful and comprehensive" regarding Mania at all. 

• Thumbs Up 2

May not exactly be on topic, but since we are talking about the stream, do you guys think Sonic Project 2017 will be in the stream as well?

Just now, Tracker_TD said:

Stream is 2pm Pacific. From the sounds of it (and previous tweets), they're playing Puy- ahem, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

or they will split the beans about a new zone in mania. :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, JezMM said:

Guys it's pretty obvious what the new sprite is for

C3rqHtdWIAAMx8G.jpg:large

Those spirals... Is Naruto in this game???

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, FReaK said:

or they will split the beans about a new zone in mania. :rolleyes:

Or they'll play Mean Bean Machine. :v

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tracker_TD said:

Or they'll play Mean Bean Machine. :v

why not both? heck, I'm so freakin thirsty for news.

6 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:
I don't expect anything "wonderful and comprehensive" regarding Mania at all. 

I should have been more specific ^_^  I was/am referring to the planned interview!

They'll be playing Mania, I'm pretty sure they said as much on the last stream. I'm just not expecting some kind of info blowout. 

19 minutes ago, Flamerstreak said:

May not exactly be on topic, but since we are talking about the stream, do you guys think Sonic Project 2017 will be in the stream as well?

If a Mania info blowout is optimistic, this is insanely optimistic. Nah. Maybe after Mania's out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

They'll be playing Mania, I'm pretty sure they said as much on the last stream. I'm just not expecting some kind of info blowout. 

If a Mania info blowout is optimistic, this is insanely optimistic. Nah. Maybe after Mania's out. 

Who said anything about being optimistic? I was only asking.

28 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Aaron did say that they would show off Mania in the next stream. And he did imply that we might get something small out of Sonic 2017. Specifically the name. He said that it might pop up today. Who knows. I hope so though.

49 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Those spirals... Is Naruto in this game???

No way! They're just acknowledging' the Dreamcast!

You know I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but wouldn't it be great if Sonic Mania came with the tools for a level editor? I'm not sure how possible it'd be to implement it on platforms other than PC, but since I've seen plenty of people say they'd like a Sonic equivalent to Super Mario Maker this would likely satiate that desire for some people.

Late to the party since I just got off work, this stream thing still hasn't started has it?

I read something about it happening at 2pm and it's past 4pm where I am, did it happen or am I just slow today?

1 minute ago, Chris Knopps said:

Late to the party since I just got off work, this stream thing still hasn't started has it?

I read something about it happening at 2pm and it's past 4pm where I am, did it happen or am I just slow today?

It's happening in 45 minutes on the official Sonic Twitch Channel.

I wonder who will rip their shirt off today?

I have to give props for the way they did that in the last video. That's one troll I genuinely never thought I'd see, nor' did I ever really consider it being done.

Most likely not, but I'd say a tease of new content (not actually showing new content) could be possible. 

They're experimenting with simultaneously streaming to Youtube. If you're subscribed to their YT channel, you may get a notification about it.