Awoo.

Zone Idea Station - Share your Sonic Level Ideas Here!

Popponic

3 minutes ago, Shiny Gems said:

Here is the idea for a boss for my idea, Arcade Avenue: The Egg Dungeon Maze. This takes place in a maze like setting with Eggman at the center in his cockpit. The mazes are Pac-Man like, and Sonic and friends spin through the maze tunnels, with four platforms on each corner of the maze that the heroes can stand in.

So, is it like the tidal tempest boss?

Edit: Holy smokes I made page 11-

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
Funny

Just now, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

So, is it like the tidal tempest boss?

Kind of, and this. (the first part of the video).

What do you think of what happens to Eggman after the boss fight, by the way?

1 hour ago, Shiny Gems said:

What do you think of what happens to Eggman after the boss fight, by the way?

Its Awesome! might be fustrating to beat, but a interesting battle. what about mine? i tried to make it perfect, from the Comic, to this, here (?)

11 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Its Awesome! might be fustrating to beat, but a interesting battle. what about mine? i tried to make it perfect, from the Comic, to this, here (?)

It’s pretty nice! I like it!

Edited by Shiny Gems

Alright, guys, im gonna be im my thinking chamber rq, i want to make Zones based off the 30th anniversary comics. I'm gonna be mashing a LOT of zones together, mania-style, so get ready for a huge, if not, multiple post about these! Cya!

On 3/16/2024 at 11:54 PM, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Polluted Dunes Zone: This takes place at Noon, sonic enters a Beach with Machines mining oil in the distant coastline. He can gain speed by rolling down dunes and jumping off of oil spills. Here, you learn how to slide under fenced areas, and wall jump over things. You can also run up walls. This is your first run in with Metal Sonic.

since i JUST got on my main PC, im taking it slow, and just giving out visuals. This is what PDZ would look like (With mining machines, of course)

Whitehaven Beach.jpg

5 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Here's my idea i showed Shiny, my turn!

Chilled Fortress Zone: After an encounter with Eggman Back in MMZ (Medieval Madness Zone, my last post), Sonic and Co. go down the mountain to an Arctic setting. they see a huge Metallic Door with Eggman's Face. Mighty and Knux Knock the door Down, and they see a factory producing Ice that Never melts. (I guess, I don't have any idea what Eggman is doing with a built-in Fortress inside an Iceberg, but-)

In Act 1, the gang slides down a lake of water, with Plates of ice you can jump from time to time. there are also Rotating snowflakes that can take you above or below routes. (think the wheel in pinball carnival) some icicles can be used as platforms to reach secrets, and Ice spikes too. there are lakes at the bottom route where you can push blocks of ice into the lake to peacefully ride. be careful though, there are orbit robots from Ice Cap under here. There are also snowman robots that throw their lower body part as a projectile at the middle and top routes and bats with the pig robots from Scrap Brain in the top route. You fight a bigger version of the Snowman Mechs in an Arena that has falling icicles. His lower segment is the head, and his actual head is the hat. he flies around, wielding a shovel that can make really big snowballs that can hurt you if he collects the falling icicles in the snowball. he can also send out bats and smaller snowmen out of his hat.

Act 2 introduces the Factory side of CFZ. it's mostly a vertical Act because all of the Infamos Never melt ice falling. The ice maker from Wacky Workbench is here, making you freeze and slide around like mania. In the bottom route, loops and pitfalls to climb over, making passage easy. be careful (Obviously) because isicles are down here, things to hit you off the climb-thing. spikes and things are down here as well. In the middle area, there are breaking things of snow, like Green Hill, that you have to run away from. ice is being pushed by badniks on the other side of an ice block wall, pushing ice that can crush Sonic. Badniks in this Route are a caterkiller form that blows ice, freezing you in your tracks. Finally, in the top route, snowballs roll down from wall springs that can give you a burst of speed. you fight Robotnik in the Egg Chiller. It's a fight similar to the Airship bosses in Mario Wonder (GOD I hated those) and Quartz Quadrant fight, where he makes ice blocks, but its different sizes and shapes. you jump on them, to hit him 8 times. the arena changes 2 times, having crushers the first time, and QQZ Bombs the second one.

for Chilled Fortress i have perfect photos for

IIZ.webp

IIZ2.webp

lewis-lapper-czmockup4.jpg

WCZ2.webp

WCZ3.webp

---

Here is another one for Sonic Spirit:

Neon Utopia Zone: Ziplining from the Mountain Quarry (Opal Overpass Zone) to South City, NUZ is the second level before the finale. You fight the original Metal Sonic for the last time. There are lots of neon lights, with billboards and signs you can slide through like CPZ pipes. There are many places to slide under, walls to climb, and streets to race. Clunky Moto-bugs like to drag race towards Sonic, trying to trip him up. there are also Street Sweepers that can mess him up. In Act 2, you temporarily ride a Subway that goes into the sewer that spills runoff into nearby rivers.

For this one, i couldnt find photos of New Yolk City, but you watched the show, right?

---

Here's another one based off of SegaSonic's Trap Tower and The scrapped Sonic 2 level, Madness Mountain Zone. I don't have a Solid gimmick for this Zone, so if you have one, don't be shy, add to it, I'm fairly new at this.

Medieval Mountain Zone: Sonic and friends Find a Castle in the mountains. They first go through a gauntlet of traps within the mansion, like web-spewing Spiders, Flying bats with lasers, and a swinging axe, that can seriously hurt our heroes. There are many drawbridges and fake walls, so keep an eye out for secrets! After going through act one, Eggman (or Fang, or someone new that's a trickster) fights you on a drawbridge. They drop spikeballs and unleash bots with rods to shoot out lightning. Starting act 2, by dropping the drawbridge you were fighting on, Lava starts chasing you! You have to get outta there before you get burned to a crisp! There are also Bombs, fake walls of spikes that fall to hit you, and lightning rods to disrupt your speed! Be careful, there are also many pitfalls.

For this one, i do

lewis-lapper-mockups7.jpg

lewis-lapper-mockups8.jpg

lewis-lapper-mockups5.jpg

TTZ3.webp

VVZ.webp

VVZ2.webp

lewis-lapper-mockups5.jpg

lewis-lapper-mockups7.jpg

lewis-lapper-mockups8.jpg

TTZ.webp

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Alright, edited. now, im going back, to visualizing Zones...

YAYAYAYA finally guys! i made 4 new Zones to show off! one is for a Seperate thing (Rainbow Falls Zone) And another is apart of the adventure (ill post The Zone order Later)

Rainbow Falls Zone:

Based off of Dubious depths, RFZ Has Waterfalls that always has diverse, bright colors, cause the sun is always shining. Hidden within little planet, this Zone seems like a ruins of ancient settlers who gave peace in this land. Too bad thats a thing of the past… there are metal generators everywhere, showing eggman was here. Sonic Runs through a cave before coming across a light at the end of the tunnel.

Act 1 starts with sonic running through with speed and vigor, determined to stop the Hard-Boiled Genius once and for all! Waterfalls cascade down, showing the pretty colors of the water here. Pillars are broken down, with Caterkillers wrapping around them and spewing tiny fireballs, and Antlion Bots sprout from the ground, trying to get the jump on Sonic. Statues look down at him, like they are wishing him good luck on his journey ahead in little planet. Rainbows in the background, but don't stop for the sights! Cloud badniks Follows sonic, and swoops down to get him. Clouds can act as bouncy objects, or elevators to the next area.

Act 2 Starts in the clouds, and pillars stand tall here. Elements from Marble garden, and Sky Sanctuary can be found here. (I don't know what else to add, so that's it.)

---

(This is Before MMZ)

Autumn Canopy Zone:

After having a grand time at the festival, Team Sonic finds a Forest full of shades and hues of orange and red. The trees seem like they go on forever upwards!

Act 1 has your usual loops and slopes, but the Mushrooms from MHZ makes a return! Blast your way through loops made entirely from leafs. Be careful, these crumble fast, so be quick, and dont turn back. In the high route, you are on the top of the trees with acorn-Shaped bots! Hit airborne Badniks to stay there, and you’ll be out in no time, but if you fall, you end up back in the middle route, where the same acorns are here too. They can drill downwards to hit sonic, and slowly come back up. In the bottom route, there are bridges and vines that attach to Sonic, reminecnt of the same ones in mushroom hill. There are new frog badniks here as well, that hop around before snatching at Sonic with their tongues. The boss here is a tree!? Similar to Wispy Woods, the mini-boss here fights by dropping Pinecone Bombs and spew arrows akin to the ones in Aquatic Ruins. He also drops platforms as the Bot grows his vines across the ground. The acorn Badniks come back to try and take Sonic and Co. from the safe Platfoms to the spiky roots.

Act 2 Is more like the scrapped level “Wood Zone”. The setting is like a Village in the trees, but there are no houses, just bridges, branches you can jump off of, and holes Sonic Zooms from. Catapults can be used to jump from Tree to tree, making traversal easier. The top route is the same, but the bottom has a lake of rolling logs that rush down a river. If you get stuck down here, just look for vines that will bring you up, similar to the vines in Mystic Cave. The boss here Eggman in a huge Mechinisam with Flame throwers on each side, along with Chainsaws too. Same as the other boss, just with more moves, like burning ash, raining down that slow down the Heroes, and can get caught by the Mini-saws that are bouncin around. Hit the cockpit 8 times to move on.

---

(Before ACZ)

Fruity Harbour Zone:

Based off of Wild Waterway, Market Harbour and Lagoon City, Fruity Harbor takes place in the sun, on a bustling Market Boardwalk. Sonic and friends Get here by a stroll through fields of flowers. There are huge fruits here, a thing of interest here. So much so, Sculptures and stage assets are made of different Variteys of fruits. There is a festival happening in the market square, but You have to get there. Everyone thinks this is grat, but tails knows fruits arnt supposed to het this big, let alone  having smaller fruits in the Orchard Forest were normal-sized. He suspects Eggman is behind this, so he warns the gang to keep their eyes peeled and be on their toes.

Act 1 starts with A run on the Peir.  The bridge is collapsing, so you have to run. REALLY starting the level, it is mostly Vertical, with Eggrobos flying around, having to hit them 3 times before moving on. You will usually be in the middle route, but if you play right, you can stay of the top Route and be done in a jiffy. In said middle route, there are fruits you can knock around and push, similar to the prototype ball in Sonic 1. Badniks here are hidden in the fruits, like watermelon turrets that shoot seeds, Strawberrys that float in the air, periodically shooting spikes out, and Grapes that hang on the ceiling, dropping the friut like bombs. Loops here are made from Mangoes and melons. The bottom Route is more closer to the water, and Slides of water with durians on them, so watch out! Water turrets will bring you back on track, but to go faster, you need to reach the top of the Harbour, where there are rooftops to run on, but less fruit you can play with. Water slides are here to make you faster, but its easy to slip and slide right off track! Water geysers are up here to jump off of. The boss here is a HUGE Crabmeat with hammers as arms. He will toss around fruit to hit you, so stay grounded as much as possible. He sends out Starfruit-Shaped Robots that explode, hitting our heroes, and Dragonfruit Bombs that spill out the mouth of this Big bad Badnik! Hit it in the eyes 4 times on each eye to win.

Time to get this party Started! Act 2 Is the festival, and its mostly a straight shot to the finish. You can see statues of Sonic, Ray and Mighty are here, made in live-time by the Eggrobos. They carve it from Melons, oranges, and coconuts, even Dragonfriut! The middle route is very festive, with lights, boxes of Normal-Sized Fruit, and the sulptrues here too. There is a mini game you can participate in, where you can knock fruit into a slicer in the ground. You can get up to 1000 points of you slice up all the fruit, but thats just optional. Bouncy Roofs of Market stands and balloons can get you to the top route, where palmtrees are, and rooftops as well. The Starfruit Badnik is here too, along with a pineapple bot, that spins horizontally towards you, with spikes striking Sonic. Coconuts the Badnik is in the middle route, but progressing to the bottom route, you can enter the Market’s Boat system. You can ride the top of these trading boats, with a little risk. Geysers will pop out, and spin the boat up, getting you back to the middle route. The boss here is the Egg-Waterworks.This boss is vertical, and Eggman is over the water, sitting in a mech that has a big fan. Sonic and friends is underwater, where they have plenty of bubbles (And the water shield you can get for exploring) to survive, but they are still prone to the fan. Eggman starts the battle by starting up the fan, and Depositing Dragonfruit Bombs and chunks of fruit in the arena, having Sonic climb upwards to hit The Mad scientist. For extra damage, you can send some chunks back, by hitting them back up. Eggman will shimmy left and right to Miss the flying chunks coming his way. Hit 8 times, and you're off to ACZ!

---

(The start of Said Journey)

Petal Plains Zone: Sonic And friends stumble across hills and valleys of flowers of every kind! Sonic is peacefully jogging through the pasture, tails Takes a break under A Tree, blooming of cherry blossoms, Amy is having a tea party and doing fortune telling for the flickys, and Mighty, Knuckles and Ray are Training with Mighty throwing boulders, And Knux is punching through them, while ray dodges and weaves through the barrage.

Act 1 is sprawling with animals, Butterflies, and Bee bots. Wait, Bee Bots? Yes, Bee Bots Drop bombs down at Sonic, hoping to catch him off his guard but the blue Blur is too fast. Robotnik is up to something, and its about time for another Adventrue to “Bloom”. While running at high speeds through the lands, Sonic Can use a Dasiy Spring to Fly through the air, and hit the Robotic Birds in the sky. On the ground, there is a Clock Badnik, waiting for the “Time” to strike a hero down with its boomerang Hands. The Top and Bottom routes here will surely make your adventure through this Zone Intresting, so take a ride on a Rose Cannon and reach the top route for a quick detour through the Pink Moutain Caverns. For a more moderate, easy route, take the middle path, and race through Patches of Tulips, All different shapes, sizes, and colors too. Sunflowers are here too, but some are fake! Be sure to see the metallic part of the buzzsaw Flowers.  The bottom route has a quiet river, but the place is covered in vines. Along with Vine-Based Bridges, there are also Butterfly Badniks here too! To get back above, you can take a vine upwards. The grass down here is darker, but thats Okay- Woah! Another Badnik, this time, its a Bot that spews Harmful chemicals. The Mini-Boss here is the cause of the Viny lower path: A Robotic Gardener. His chemicals makes Vines Erupt from the ground. Your job is to climb these, dodge the metallic heads, hope from leaf to leaf and hit him. When you hit him 4 times, he will swoop down with a gardening tool to personally hit you. If you time it right, you can get some extra hits in. afterwards, he will do the same thing, but there are New elements. There are Poppies you can jump from, to platform your way closer for the last hit.

Act 2 Starts in a Forested area, which looks like an Orchard, and there are flies around! Spin to get them off you, or you’ll be way too slow to enjoy the flower forest. Its mostly the same as before, but the middle route has hedge-sculptres of Eggman and Metal Sonic. The main route is stylized as a hedgemaze, where you can get lost in the flowers easily. The Top route will be hard to stay on, but if you just from one tall flower to another, you will be fine. The bottom route is more seanic, and has lots of water, but nothing has changed. There are giraffe badniks, with Cameras as a mouth. The boss here is the Egg-Dragon. Stylized after a dragonfruit, This boss is a test of patience, where you have to wait for him to attack the ground, climb his back and hit him. You can hit him many times, so its mostly a fast Boss. there are lasers on the sides of the Mech, so watch out!

2 more Zones in mind! stay tuned.

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght

On 12/28/2017 at 9:23 AM, JcPix451 said:

Who wants me to share my ideas for a FOOD-THEMED Sonic game?

Finally, Sonic: Sweetdrive. bout time man, i thought they been released that, what took sonic team so long?/j

(Seriously though, after I'm done with my things, we should invest in this. even have each Zone be based off of different holidays (because every holiday has candy)

Here are two more ideas from me.

Caatinga Chaos Zone

In this zone, Sonic and friends go across what is a caatinga, a biome that appears in northeastern Brazil. Here is more information on it.

https://php.radford.edu/~swoodwar/biomes/?page_id=1874#

In this "white forest", Sonic and friends must find Eggman, stop him from capturing animals in this zone and chase him out of the area.

In this level, there are many cacti to be found. The cacti can harm Sonic and friends if they touch them, so it is best to stay away from them. There are plenty of bushes to be found in this level, which serve as small platforms the heroes can use to reach high items in the air. There are also plenty of trees in this level, and these trees also serve as platforms, or can be climbed on to reach high areas.

There are wooden paths throughout this level as well, some with planks that act as traps that will move and launch the heroes off the paths if they step on them for too long. There are cages with animals that the heroes will have to break open, which will allow the animals that were in the cages to help the heroes in some way, such as attacking other robots. There are burrows that the heroes can use as shortcuts to get around the area, just like the tunnels of Green Hill Zone of Sonic 1. In specific areas, it will start to rain for a short while, and similar to Frog Forest in Sonic Heroes, this will create new plant life the heroes can use in some way. In terms of accessing alternate routes, though, the heroes may have to backtrack to previous parts of the level to get to such routes. There are also birds that will carry the heroes above the level to other areas should they choose to ride them.

Sensory Straightness Zone

In this zone, Sonic and friends come across an Eggman facility that is like a sensory gym, which is something common in schools. Why this looks like a sensory gym, I do not know, though it has some similarities in appearance to the good future of Wacky Workbench of Sonic CD. Either way, Eggman has something secret here, and it can't be good. So the heroes will have to go in and find out what that something is and destroy it.

Also, the sensory gym looks something like this.

https://www.werockthespectrumforesthill.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/7b26135a.jpg

In this zone, there are ladders the heroes can use to climb to higher parts of structures of this giant sensory gym. There are slides the heroes can use to get down quickly, though some of them may be filled with bombs the heroes will have to jump over. There are swings too of different kinds that the heroes will be able to swing on, usually to gain momentum to reach other areas of the zone. There are also ball pits that the heroes can slowly sink in like the quicksand in Sandopolis Zone of Sonic 3 and Knuckles, though they don't die if they fully sink into them.

There are indoor tree houses that Sonic and friends can find hidden goodies in, and there are plenty of balancing boards connected to doors that the heroes can use to open the doors with. Big medicine balls fall when the heroes near them, hurting them if they are hit, and there are big, blue bouncy balls the heroes are able to bounce off of. There are rock walls the heroes can climb to reach upper floors, and there are plenty of rolling barrels the heroes can balance and walk on to roll over enemies with or reach higher areas if they can roll to those areas. There are also kids' tubes the heroes encounter, and they will be able to roll through them well, sometimes to other areas of the level. There are monkey bars the heroes can swing on, and there are nets with weak points the heroes can spin dash to tear through. At the same time, there are trampolines in this zone that the heroes can bounce really high off of to get to other areas of the level. There are also zip lines the heroes can use, too.

Additional Information: Something like this would be the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRGcV6Vtuw&ab_channel=Sonic'sMixtapes

So, what do you all think?

3 hours ago, Shiny Gems said:

though it has some similarities in appearance to the good future of Wacky Workbench of Sonic CD.

So Amazing Areana from Knuxs chaotics? also the Savanaah and Kids room theme is great, you could mix that with Sharp Steppe too! the flower thing is what I like most about it, for exploration.

I don't know how to call it.

Eggman's base, probably a spaceship, space station or something.

IBM_5160_sn-54627085160_front3.JPG

The aesthetics of the zone are based on 80's and 90's vintage computers: huge CRT screens, keyboards with big buttons (used as platforms and when you land on them and they press, they do stuff), green leds, gray/white rough plastic surfaces with slightly curved lines (rounded corners), shapes resembling floppy disk slots and CD drives... CD and Floppy shaped platforms, optical lasers, "cyberspace" sections where you enter a world that looks like a DOS screen, spherical gimmicks that resemble a mouse ball or a trackball, cpu-fan shaped gimmicks and wires as grind rails.

Act 1 and Act 2 might differ in the fact that Act 2 is more about the interior of a PC (maybe you see the motherboard and chips, ribbon cables, etc. looking much more like Techno Base) while Act 1 is mostly based on the exterior side of a computer.

3 hours ago, Iko said:

huge CRT screens, keyboards with big buttons (used as platforms and when you land on them and they press, they do stuff)

So Press Garden but computerized? This is great, I can see this as an actual level, Great Job!

Alright, people! i got kicked off the PC, so  ill get a new zone out soon, but not now. question for yall is:

How many zones do you want by tomorrow?

Crystal Cavern Zone:
A carven lined with mysterious crystals that hold the power to make beings that mirror your movements!

It would have puzzles where you cross into a crystal wall and create a clone of yourself while your true body remains in place, your controls become reversed to make it a little challenging! Once your clone solves the puzzle, (like jumping on buttons or pulling levers to open a door) the close disappears and you can pick up where you left off at the wall!
In Act 2, you get to encounter floor and ceiling crystal walls which, instead of reversing your controls, reverses the gravity of the level to solve different puzzles!

If I had to add a boss fight to this particular zone, enter the Egg Reverb! This egg-tech machine has harnessed the power of the crystals and makes evil copies of yourself that mimic your every move...Find a way to make the clones attack Eggman instead when a series of platforms appear leading straight to him!

• Fist Bump 1

Here are two ideas of mine.

Thunder Thicket Zone

In this zone, Sonic and friends go through a strange grove filled with trees and plants that, while they need water, do need electricity to function in a way. That said, a thunderstorm is happening here, and the plants glow due to electricity, like this.

https://img.artpal.com/899112/63-21-4-25-15-40-55m.jpg

And this.

https://img.artpal.com/899112/37-21-4-2-14-1-0m.jpg

And this.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0e/05/b6/0e05b605fa2d4fe67868693d5f553a66.jpg

Eggman is taking away the electricity of these plants, taking away the unique nature of this place, so it is up to Sonic and friends to stop him.

In this zone, there are many plants and trees that are electrified, and they give off a neat glow, too. However, they are dangerous to touch, so the heroes must avoid them, and the electric bolts that come out from them due to their electrified nature. Also in this zone is lightning coming from above. With a short lightning bolt that does not reach the heroes coming before a longer one that does, the heroes must be ready to dodge.

There are electric generators like in Sonic the Hedgehog 1's Scrap Brain Zone that could harm the heroes if they touch them. There are blue and red non-electrified flowers here. The blue flowers act as platforms or even springs while the red ones function as copters like in Sonic Heroes that help the heroes glide a short distance. There are also electrified shockwaves from lightning as it hits the ground, and there are animals (not the ones the heroes usually save, but larger ones) that are electrified or non electrified, on and off. The heroes do not want to make them mad or they will chase after them!

Foggy Falls Zone

This is kind of a strange one. Sonic and friends come across a series of cliffs in a misty setting where fog is actually falling from them, causing a "waterfall of fog" in many areas. These fog falls are able to be used by Sonic and friends to climb the area along with the cliffs themselves, and they will need that as they climb to reach the top, where Eggman is doing something bad that has to be stopped!

In this zone, there are falling boulders from above, and Sonic and friends must jump on them to jump up areas or otherwise dodge them to avoid taking damage. The foggy falls sections have clouds in them, and these clouds can be walked on tor each higher areas, or they can be bounced off of similar to the clouds from Sky Sanctuary from Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Here, There are also windy fans that try to blow the heroes and the clouds away.

These fans can be deactivated by a nearby switch, but only for a short time. Over time, rocks come out of the falls and go back in, and can be used as platforms similar to the waterfall rocks of Sonic 3 and Knuckles' Angel Island Zone. There are balloons falling down the foggy falls that the heroes can bounce off of, and there are plenty of rainbows to be found that the heroes are capable of running on to reach other areas. There are sometimes caves behind the fog that the heroes can access, and there are fog covered sections at the base of these falls the heroes can walk through. They should watch for lights, though, as they are of landmines that could damage the heroes should they step on them.

So, what do you all think?

Edited by Shiny Gems
  • Nice Smile 1

8 minutes ago, Shiny Gems said:

the plants glow due to electricity, like this.

BIOLUMINECENCE YAY!

• Thumbs Up 1

Alrighty people! i am 1 zone less than usual, and i think im running dry, but i can keep going!

Dim Disco Zone:

After Freeing The Mobini from the capsule, they come across a eerie place where you can only see black. That is, until Ray kicks a rock towards the path, where lights of every color starts to dance and light up in the sky! Trees glow, Jack-O-Lanterns the size of Big the Cat Have disco lights inside, and the whole place is lit up like a nightclub! Act 1 starts with the player as a silloette, but the closer they get to the lights, you can see them. The floor below lights up as the Heros dash along, making it easier to see. Fireflies also light up the way, as they glow in various colors as well. You can run along the walls for more lights, and you can run on huge Disco Balls for speed and launch yourself high into the air, and into the top path, where you run on castles, that are Jet-Black, but with the beat of the music, it lights up in a stripped pattern. The badniks here like the beat, and dance along (like the Koopas in Mario Wii). every now and then, you can see the heroes on billboards, displaying the Player in live action. Trampolines can take you down to the Middle path with funky lights. Down here, some badniks man huge speakers that really blow away foes. In short burst, you can get past them, but its not over just yet! Jack-O-Lanterns can be climbed on to reach higher places, and destroy the disco Badnik that shoots lasers to the beat of the music. Electric Pianos that glow takes you down below to the Lower path, where turntables that can take you for a real spin! Tinier Pumpkins can jump around, and there are drums that you have to jump to the beat to raise to get back on track. This boss is a Pumpkin Badnik, that makes faces that change every now and then. To attack him, you have to avoid his music notes. He puts Speakers and other things to stop you, but youre too fast. He will shoot missiles that are his hands, and the lights go dark, but his eyes glow, so you can easialy find him. 8 hits to win. Act 2 has new features, such as floating disc that Sonic can climb to reach the top route. Here, you can run on seemingly nothing, but glows as you do. Pure beams of light can be used as loops and such, and Balls of light from the sonic 3 Bonus stage apper here too! Speakers can be used as springs, as it takes you up and down to the Middle path. Teleporters from Death egg are here, and so are huge guitars. They can be used as trampolines to bounce through the act, finishing it quickly. Hitting stage lights can advance you through the level as well. Neon tubes can bring you to the bottom path, where the speakers can help you get backup. Nothing has changed down here. The boss here is the Egg-Beatmaker. He is sitting in a cockpit, with turntables and HUGE Speakers. These Speakers can make notes that either help or harm the heroes trying to reach him, but you can be disrupted by the shockwaves the speakers can give out. Once he reaches 3 hits left, he jumps out, and gets inside a disco-Ball that has Spikes. This phase is a callback to the Egg-Spinner, the Final boss of Sonic CD. the fight will be all the same, but only three hits are necessary. After partying all night, the heroes move on

---

Tropical Falls Zone:

After having a grand time at the festival, Tails And Everyone else takes a Boat off the harbor to a Lost island. Sunken ships, Pine trees, and mountains.

Loops made of Bridges, earth and Badniks Bobbing in the water, TFZ is a Island lost in the past, mixed with rocky shores, full of Salty waterfalls. The middle route has a bunch of Badniks, like Crabmeats, Clams that drop Peral-Bombs, and spiky starfish. Pipes from LBZ are here, transporting The Gang from point A to B. Pulleys and ropes from Sandopolis are here as well. If you take loops underground, you’ll reach the top route! Full of cliffs and Waterfalls, this is a sight to see! Hummingbird robots are here, with other Badniks as well. It would be faster, but coconuts is there, going to block your path, or knock you down back to a lower (And slower) path. Bridges on the lower path are tattered down, so be fast. Caverns down here are behind the water, so if you want to be faster, better climb up and don’t hit those rocky spikes and don’t drown in the water with buoy spike badniks! Platform on rocks that peak above the stream. The boss here is a Totem Golem that is in the background. He swings his arms to try to hit the player, but if they time it right they can hit back. After every swing, the ground gets destroyed. You can attack its eye 8 times to win. Act 2 shows more of the caverns, with ziplines, waterfalls and bubbles the player can ride. The top route has These Ziplines, which break after use, so be careful and quick! In the top routes, orbit robots holding rocks will try to throw rocks at the Heros, and Borrow Bots from Sonic 2 are here in the top and middle routes. In the middle route, slides of water are present, with ancient hierglyphics on them. Shipwrecks in the caves are here with brief runs through them.  You can see that the people that used to live here was advanced somehow, as you can see Water wheels are built here. Bats and Badniks await on this path. Down lower to the bottom route, there are lakes and rivers for you to explore, but dont drown! Spikes, falling blocks, and chompers are down here, but you can float above the danger with bubbles. The bubbles give you air, so you dont have to worry. Ramps will bring you back to the middle route, but goodies are down here as well! The boss is the Egg-Wheeler, where all you have to do is climb down as fast as you can, and thats it.

Any feedback? please, do tell!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, this idea has been burning in my head for a while, and I'm excited to share!

Timely Towers Zone

This Zone is based off of Clock towers, Mainly Big Ben, Tick-Tock Clock from SM64, and 7-4 from Mario 3D Land. If this was in a game, it would be 1 of Eggman's Trials before reaching him for the final time (Oh, and as a Achivement, it would be funny to call it "Timely Tower Trials" if you beat it under 2 mins). Basically, Act 1 takes place outside the towers, where its snowing you will pass the faces of big Clocks, using their Hands as Ramps and slopes to get from tower to tower. of course, there are pitfalls and bridges, but if you take a catapult to the top, you will encounter Moving platforms that shift from "Time-to-Time". its the roofs of the towers, and you can fall easily. take the bottom path to see the inside of the tower. it has poles that you can jump to and trick off of. there are also poles to Ricoshe off of and poles to run around, like Marble Garden or Carnival Night. You also can Grind rails on the middle and top routes, and gears take you from bottom to top. the real Gimmick starts in Act 2, where the signs from CD make a comeback, except with a twist. Instead of taking you from "Back In Time", of into the future, it slows, or Quickens Obstacles and badniks. in makes it easier of harder to get back and forth from the zone. Ziplines and alarms from Launch Base also appear here, sending out flying Badniks. This takes place inside of the Clock. Gear platforms are here in the middle and top routes that shift to get from point A to B. It can crush you if you're to slow, so put the metal to the petal! The Hand-things from Hydrocity (pronounced HYDROCITY, the science thing) make an appearance in the bottom route. 

I have no boss ideas, so if you have some for this, please share! 

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght

7 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

So, this idea has been burning in my hits the roofs ead for a while, and I'm excited to share!

Timely Towers Zone

This Zone is based off of Clock towers, Mainly Big Ben, Tick-Tock Clock from SM64, and 7-4 from Mario 3D Land. If this was in a game, it would be 1 of Eggman's Trials before reaching him for the final time (Oh, and as a Achivement, it would be funny to call it "Timely Tower Trials" if you beat it under 2 mins). Basically, Act 1 takes place outside the towers, where its snowing you will pass the faces of big Clocks, using their Hands as Ramps and slopes to get from tower to tower. of course, there are pitfalls and bridges, but if you take a catapult to the top, you will encounter Moving platforms that shift from "Time-to-Time". its the roofs of the towers, and you can fall easily. take the bottom path to see the inside of the tower. it has poles that you can jump to and trick off of. there are also poles to Ricoshe off of and poles to run around, like Marble Garden or Carnival Night. You also can Grind rails on the middle and top routes, and gears take you from bottom to top. the real Gimmick starts in Act 2, where the signs from CD make a comeback, except with a twist. Instead of taking you from "Back In Time", of into the future, it slows, or Quickens Obstacles and badniks. in makes it easier of harder to get back and forth from the zone. Ziplines and alarms from Launch Base also appear here, sending out flying Badniks. This takes place inside of the Clock. Gear platforms are here in the middle and top routes that shift to get from point A to B. It can crush you if you're to slow, so put the metal to the petal! The Hand-things from Hydrocity (pronounced HYDROCITY, the science thing) make an appearance in the bottom route. 

I have no boss ideas, so if you have some for this, please share! 

That is good, though I believe I created an idea for a level similar to yours some time ago. Just wanted to let you know.

• Absolutely 1

3 minutes ago, Shiny Gems said:

I believe I created an idea for a level similar to yours some time ago.

Oooh, id love to see it! (Does it Slow/Speed up time like mine?)

2 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Oooh, id love to see it! (Does it Slow/Speed up time like mine?)

I think so. I will post it when I get home.

@Cyb3rkn1ghtHere it is.

Clock Countdown Zone

This zone, as its very name would imply, has Sonic running around and going up a huge clock tower that exists somewhere in Sonic's world. As one could guess, the clock tower has many things mechanical inside of it, and while some may be helpful to our blue hero, others will be a hindrance or obstacle for Sonic to overcome. At the same time, there are many time altering elements in this zone that Sonic can use to his advantage. It is said that Eggman has a new weapon here, so it is up to Sonic to go and find the weapon and smash it!

In this zone, there are swinging pendulums to be found all over the level. Some of these pendulums are electrified, and they can cause Sonic to lose his rings if he touches them, so it is best to steer clear of them. Some pendulums are safe to touch for Sonic, and they are even able to be used as platforms, though they may push Sonic around, which can be quite a hindrance. There are also clock hands around that can be used as platforms. To move them, Sonic must push on a switch that will make the hands move.

In some areas, Sonic comes across big bells. Hitting these bells will cause them to drop rings for Sonic to collect. Sonic also comes across gears that spin that Sonic can jump on. There are also elevator platforms Sonic comes across that Sonic can ride on. In some areas, there are blue switches to be found. When Sonic steps one one of these, they will cause time to slow down for a short time, which can be useful in terms of getting past obstacles that move really fast. There are red switches that can stop time completely for a short time. Some areas have yellow switches that causes time to rewind, and this could be helpful for Sonic in many of ways. Some areas even have green switches that can fast forward time, causing objects Sonic needs to traverse on to come faster than before.

Additional Information: Something like this would be the music.

Ans here is a bonus idea.

Honey Hives Zone

This zone takes place right in the middle of what is called a forest area. However, this is not just any forest here. This forest happens too have loads of honey to be found. At the same time, along with the honey, there are many bees to be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk&ab_channel=SamuelHelgabond

Yep, it is the bees! There are plenty of things to see here, as well as many things to watch out for. Whatever may be the case, Sonic will have to make his way through here as he goes to take down the evil Dr. Eggman!

In this zone, there are rivers and ponds full of golden honey. The honey here is thick, and Sonic can sink into them like he can sink into mud. If Sonic is in them, he must press the jump button to escape the honey rivers or else he will sink and die. There are also honey currents to be found throughout this level, and Sonic can ride these currents and be pushed to different areas, much like the sand currents on the ground of Sonic Lost World's Desert Ruins Zone. There are also honey falls that Sonic can jump up in like the sandfalls of Sonic and Knuckles' Sandopolis Zone.

Also in this zone, there are bees that fly everywhere. These bees will surround Sonic and sting him if he gets too close, causing him to lose rings every second those bees surround him. Sonic will have to spindash in order to get away from the bees. There are pipes of honey around and some of them are empty, and thus will allow for Sonic to spin through them to other places. At the same time, there are honey combs in this level Sonic can break, finding hidden, golden rings within them that he can obtain. In some sections, there are bee hives that Sonic comes across...massive bee hives that Sonic goes into. In these bee hives, there are sticky pools of honey that, when Sonic steps on them, will cause him to be unable to move at all except by jumping. Sonic will also come across honey stuck on the walls of the hives, and Sonic can jump onto and cling onto them to and climb up them.

So, what do you think?

Edited by Shiny Gems
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Shiny Gems said:

Clock Countdown Zone

This zone, as its very name would imply, has Sonic running around and going up a huge clock tower that exists somewhere in Sonic's world. As one could guess, the clock tower has many things mechanical inside of it, and while some may be helpful to our blue hero, others will be a hindrance or obstacle for Sonic to overcome. At the same time, there are many time altering elements in this zone that Sonic can use to his advantage. It is said that Eggman has a new weapon here, so it is up to Sonic to go and find the weapon and smash it!

In this zone, there are swinging pendulums to be found all over the level. Some of these pendulums are electrified, and they can cause Sonic to lose his rings if he touches them, so it is best to steer clear of them. Some pendulums are safe to touch for Sonic, and they are even able to be used as platforms, though they may push Sonic around, which can be quite a hindrance. There are also clock hands around that can be used as platforms. To move them, Sonic must push on a switch that will make the hands move.

In some areas, Sonic comes across big bells. Hitting these bells will cause them to drop rings for Sonic to collect. Sonic also comes across gears that spin that Sonic can jump on. There are also elevator platforms Sonic comes across that Sonic can ride on. In some areas, there are blue switches to be found. When Sonic steps one one of these, they will cause time to slow down for a short time, which can be useful in terms of getting past obstacles that move really fast. There are red switches that can stop time completely for a short time. Some areas have yellow switches that causes time to rewind, and this could be helpful for Sonic in many of ways. Some areas even have green switches that can fast forward time, causing objects Sonic needs to traverse on to come faster than before.

Heyyyy, why don’t we make like math and add the differences, subtract the similarities, multiply the ideas with an escape sequence and divide the ideas into 2 acts?

1 minute ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Heyyyy, why don’t we make like math and add the differences, subtract the similarities, multiply the ideas with an escape sequence and divide the ideas into 2 acts?

Okay, that does sound good to me!