Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

Nice idea but unless you have seen the whole Buu saga you wont get the problem.

If he is controlled by Babidi, he wont release his anger and that mean no Super or Kid Buu.

That means no SSJ3,  Ultimate Gohan or fusion.

The idea is good, but if its not for that long.

4 hours ago, SSJ Diamond said:

Nice idea but unless you have seen the whole Buu saga you wont get the problem.

If he is controlled by Babidi, he wont release his anger and that mean no Super or Kid Buu.

That means no SSJ3,  Ultimate Gohan or fusion.

The idea is good, but if its not for that long.

Well, that's not really the point. SSJ3 Goku/Fusion doesn't happen because the entire point is Goku being killed off by Maijn Vegeta using enough energy. Buu doesn't turn into Kid/Super Buu because Babidi gets a massive power boost to keep him under heel, and Vegeta never unleashes his power because he remains under control. It'd be the original Buu, but he'll have never rebelled from Babidi. 

As for Fusion, Gohan and SSJ3...That's kind of the point. Removing the overpowered elements by having Vegeta kill them under Babidi's control. That's the point, showing Vegeta never rebelling against Babidi would've made things go to shit badly.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

With all the movie characters, I was reminded that there's a chance that they might add Bio-Broly too

No. Just no. 

• Thumbs Up 1

They will reveal some beta info at TGS.

Hopefully its not PS4 exclusive since i want to wait for the PS4 Pro instead of buying a regular one.

For the ones who have a PS4:

I want to buy a PS4 Pro since I have a 4k TV and i dont have an PS4. However i have a PSN account. Can I preorder the game on PC and get the game when i put the account in the PS4 Pro or does it not work like that?

1 hour ago, SSJ Diamond said:

For the ones who have a PS4:

I want to buy a PS4 Pro since I have a 4k TV and i dont have an PS4. However i have a PSN account. Can I preorder the game on PC and get the game when i put the account in the PS4 Pro or does it not work like that?

If you mean pre-order it through the PC version of the PC store, I'm pretty sure you could, but I'm not 100% sure, since I never use the PC PSN browser.

You can pre-order on the psn store through a browser, I've done it before. Going to chime in on the Pro with a 4K TV thing and say only get a 4K TV if you don't mind anything not 4K looking worse than it would on a 1080p set. Not all ps4 games will necesarrily be 4k. The benefits of improved frame rate stability and added effects to 1080 games is justification enough.

I dont know yet.

The only things we know are th release date, the fact that they will do a World Tournament and that who enters gets a special item when the game launches.

14 hours ago, SSJ Diamond said:

I dont know yet.

The only things we know are the release date, the fact that they will do a World Tournament and that who enters gets a special item when the game launches.

Look into it keep us updated, theirs more then PS4 players here on this forum.

TGS Trailer is here.

New characters/costumes:

• Base ROF Goku
  • Base ROF Vegeta
  • Metal Cooler

We dont know if Goku and Vegeta are costumes or new characters which will replace SSB.

The roster will have 85 characters in the base game (XV base game characters, SSJ4 Vegeta, XV DLC, 13 new characters and and 12 remaining unknown characters).

I dont count Black since he is an DLC character and it looks like the Tiem Breakers are gonna be transformations.

As of now, which characters are you guys expecting to be revealed? Also, who do you plan on maining? I might just buy an PS4 instead of waiting for Pro just because of this awesomness.

Since we will be able to transfer the moves of our old Xenoverse character, which moves do you plan on transfering?

My moveset would be:

• Maximum Charge
  • Shining Friday
  • Sadistic Dance
  • Die Die Missle Barrage
  • Super Sayian 2
  • Not sure on the second ultimate
  • Angry Shout

Im getting it on PS4 but a little later than the release (start of November)

Who do you guys think that the 11 characters are. My prediction:

• Base Form Broly
  • Android 13
  • Fusion 13
  • Tapion
  • Hatchyiack
  • Hatchyiacks master
  • Baby
  • Dr Myuu
  • Mighty Mask
  • Spopovichi
  • Dabura

Getting very excited for this. It's getting everything I wanted to see in a XV2. The movies, Resurrection F, Super, GT. Only thing that could make me happier is the inclusion of Dragon Ball. Otherwise, it's a really good roaster. 

Also Majin Vegeta and his moment with Trunks. Thank god they added it this time.