Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

6 hours ago, Mr. Popo (Diamond) said:

I have a request:

Please keep everything Story related as a spoiler until  20th November.

Considering the game comes out 3 days later in Europe and not everyone will be able to do the whole story in the first week it should be fair for everyone to not be spoiled.

If you mean just in spoiler tags then thats fine.

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:

So, when is the release date? Because some sites list it October 25th and others 28th

25th for US, 28th for UK. Random dates for the EU.

1 minute ago, Count Vegeta said:

Damn, I'll probably beat the game before the UK gets it.

And that's why the mandate that games in the UK need to release on Fridays suck ass.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, aside from Frost and Cabba, there's one other character from the 1st DLC pack...

What could "HIK" possibly mean? Could it be referring to...

Spoiler

HATCHIYACK?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know who could be "HIK", but I think they should've added all the Universe 6 fighters (Although I don't know how they could implement Magetta outside of a Boss Raid). Also...maybe they could add a story where Monaka gets a huge power boost and starts attacking everyone...But that's stretching it a bit I think

I just felt like showing off some special quotes this time around, because why the hell not?

As for the other characters, you know where to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

FREE DLC INCOMING?

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/first-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-details-revealed/

No release date yet but new teachers (Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16 and Whis) with new versions of Hit and Goku (Super Saiyan Blue Kaio Ken!) along with new items and a Frieza event from the sounds of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So is this one any good? I've become very dubious of Dimps after their last Sonic disaster. I heard mixed things about the first one.

Well, in my opinion, it is the best DB game.

The graphcs are a lot better (and there are some CGI and anime style cutscenes).

The roster brings characters which were not in XV1 , and some DBS characters (Hit, DBS Future Trunks, and Goku Black as a preorder and later DLC). 

Gameplay is hated by some and loved by the others. I personally really like it.

The updates and DLCs are incredible. For a free update, we get a new Hit, SSBKK Goku, 5 mentors and an event where Frieza attacks Conton City (the main hub). The first DLC brings two new DBS characters, Cabba and Frost, Hit as a mentor and many more.

TL;DR: Game=Awesome. If you are a DB fan=buy it ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention Time Patrollers! The Free DLC is coming on the 15th!

In preparation for the DLC 1 releasing on December 20th, SSGSS Goku's Kaioken x10 and Hit's Awakened Form, Pure Progress, will be available for free on PS4 & Xbox one on December 15th, and coming soon for Steam!

The 2nd DLC pack has been revealed! Once again, we have 2 more characters from Universe 6 joining the roster...

I still wish Botamo and Magetta were in this game, but at least they showed up in Dragon Ball Fusions! Also, please make Zamasu playable.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah! Speak of the devil...

...we got Zamasu, along with Goku Black's SS Rose transformation and Vegito Blue! Makes me wonder if we'll get Merged Zamasu or not...

• Thumbs Up 1

My prediction:

Free DLC 1: SSBKK Goku, Pure Progress Hit

DLC 1: Cabbe, Frost, Hit mentor

DLC 2: Champa, Vados

Free DLC 3: Vegetto Blue, Neo SSJ Trunks (That is what I am calling it)

DLC 3: Zamasu, SS Rosé Black and Merged Zamasu

DLC 4: Universe Survival Characters

Also, am I the only hyped to hear Cabba and Frost? We have to wait only 4 days.

• Thumbs Up 2

Between all the DLC, there must be some new story. Maybe after Champa and Vados are introduced? (And maybe Botamo and Magetta someday?)

• Thumbs Up 2

I get the feeling it will be two bits of story. We'll get one in Dlc 2 (Universe 6 v Universe 7 Tournament) and one with Dlc 4 (Zero Mortals Plan). I also feel Fused Zamasu may pop up too (bonus points for slime arm!).

I'm surprised I haven't seen many people having a go at the VIP Mentor Only thing. Sure, it's easy to set up (hope it's free and doesn't cost points) but I only found that out after I did it. Lots of people may not want to sign up for it.

• Thumbs Up 2

With Jump Festa, we finally have some more info of Cabba and Frost. Frost has 2 variations, Cabba has only one.

Frost (1st Variation) Moveset:

Meteor Crash

Chaos Shot ( it is right now in the TP Shop)

Full Power Charge

Backflip

Full Power Energy Wave

Poison Needle

Explosive Wave

S. Soul: (The name sounds really stupid in Japanese so I am not posting it) ; It works like ,,You must die by my hand!'' where you will get invincible bor a little ammountof time when you have 1% HP

The 2nd variations moveset is unkown.

Cabba:

Galick Cannon (TP Medal Shop)

Sledgehammer

Full Power Charge

Mighty Explosive Wave

Impulse Slash

Full Power Energy Blast Volley

Super Sayian

Instant Rise

S. Soul: ,,I will not allow you...absolutely'' - It activaes when he transforms, I don't know how it works.

I am so glad I got the Season Pass. Are you guys getting this DLC?

I kinda wish the manga would be taken into consideration when it comes to DLC. It's so much better than the anime.

Since DLC 1 is available in some countries, we have ENGLISH CABBA.

I am really happy with his voice. What about you guys?

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, Diamond said:

What even is Frost's voice?

Goku Black: No no NOOOO! :lol:

All jokes aside, Frost sounds pretty natural if you've been playing the most recent Parallel Quests.

Although, he sounds even better and more menacing when he's interacting with other fighters...

It's kind of strange that Frost doesn't have a quote with Cooler, but whatever.

BTW, Cabba is "pitch perfect". Hands down. B)

Also, I'm starting to get used to Hit's voice now. He sounds similar to Mira, but a bit more refined and serene.

• 4 weeks later...