Awoo.

Chat With Jason Griffth and Mike Pollock

Slingerland

Mike Pollock and Jason Griffith seem like pretty cool guys though. x3 (though, Jason was only on for.... what? and hour? hour and a half?)

I think an hour and a half is a suitable enough time to be stuck in a chat room full of rabid fans. XD I'm really surprised Mike stayed as long as he did.

I also asked Mike if he'd be doing any voices for SEGA Allstars Racing- but of course he couldn't say despite the game being announced. Probably going to re-use voice clips again...

yeah, but Mike is probably used to dealing with rabid fans like us =P

... Does anyone here think Jason seemed kinda nervous? XP

wow sounded fun. i always love it when voice actors do impressions.

but to Dashing Blue, maybe he was nervous because he knows a bit about what people say about him. I like his job as Sonic but it seems others don't.

lol at Mikes story of the kids. great guy.

And with good reason? The fact that he did this proves he's a greater man that the entire Sonic community.

Although i will never stop missing the original voice actors, i think Jason is a very good Sonic indeed. Probably even better than Mike is as Eggman (i still think Mikes Eggman vice sounds just a little to angry most of the time).

Did anyone get to record the entire convo?

..I kind of see why.

Edited by Ryusuke