Awoo.

Chat With Jason Griffth and Mike Pollock

Slingerland

The guy added me and was talking to me earlier but now he's ignoring me; I live in Britain so it's like 1am now. And i'm 13 so if I get caught by my parents i'm going to be in deep shit.

I'm gonna be kinda pissed off if I don't actually get the chance when i've kinda put myself out like this. :S

Edited by Wordy

Same here, I wonder if its happened to other people? I'm kinda staying up for this, I would rather go to sleep but this was something too good to pass up :C

Apparently it's going on? What gives, why didn't I get an invite to the chat? I sent my email, and got a notification earlier, saying it wold be at 8, but now I'm not getting an invite to the chat?

Same here, I wonder if its happened to other people? I'm kinda staying up for this, I would rather go to sleep but this was something too good to pass up :C

Apparently it's going on? What gives, why didn't I get an invite to the chat? I sent my email, and got a notification earlier, saying it wold be at 8, but now I'm not getting an invite to the chat?

Me too! This is really annoying. Getting up at 1am when you've got to go to a music festival the next day, and are 13 and could get in deep shit with your parents; isn't easy. But the guy sent me this:

digi875 says (01:44):

sorry im getting bobmarded here you need yahoo so sorry

So I think that means you need Yahoo IM. Which I don't. Although the TSS link or the guy himself never said anything about having to have Yahoo. The TSS thing even said you COULD have MSN.

I am so ready to have a rant about this. I'm this close *squeezes thumb and finger together* <_<

Apparently the guy said it's gonna be rescheduled for late August.

Same thing happened to me, but I'm not breaking a sweat over it. Maybe they just couldn't get a whole lot of people in the chat at once, that's my guess, though it would've been nice to get in.

Me too! This is really annoying. Getting up at 1am when you've got to go to a music festival the next day, and are 13 and could get in deep shit with your parents; isn't easy. But the guy sent me this:

digi875 says (01:44):

sorry im getting bobmarded here you need yahoo so sorry

So I think that means you need Yahoo IM. Which I don't. Although the TSS link or the guy himself never said anything about having to have Yahoo. The TSS thing even said you COULD have MSN.

I am so ready to have a rant about this. I'm this close *squeezes thumb and finger together* <_<

Well I would of GLADLY downloaded it just got tonight just to show up for this.

But since I heard I didn't have to I didn't.

Hm, all I've really got is msn...Ah well, won't be much point to make an account when it's probably almost done anyway.

Someone who was there can tell us how it went when it's over. =)

Edited by 'Ferno

Well like someone said it seems to be a problem for people using MSN.

I know many of you are frustrated but you have to realize it wasn't intentional on their part. Someone said here that it's going to be rescheduled and while I can't confirm, hopefully it can be so people who are missing out get their chance.

What you people should not do is bombard the person hosting the chat with 1000 messages as I'm sure they're already overwhelmed with all of this. Hopefully everything gets sorted out.....I'm sure it won't be your last chance for a chat with VAs

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes the chat is still going on.

I don't know if it's possible but if anyone wants me to invite them, I will.

Only on yahoo though.

I just hope someone is convincing Pollock to say a proper "PINGAS!". That time when someone tried to get that soundbite out of him by asking him to say the line "snooping as usual, i see", it just didn't ended up that well, as his "pingas" sounded more like "big ass", lol. :P

I just hope someone is convincing Pollock to say a proper "PINGAS!". That time when someone tried to get that soundbite out of him by asking him to say the line "snooping as usual, i see", it just didn't ended up that well, as his "pingas" sounded more like "big ass", lol. :P

If someone wants to add me in on nacktheweasel@yahoo.co.uk I'd be much obliged. Otherwise I'm going to be considerably miffed I've stayed up for nothing.

T

If someone wants to add me in on nacktheweasel@yahoo.co.uk I'd be much obliged. Otherwise I'm going to be considerably miffed I've stayed up for nothing.

T

Speaking of having stayed up for nothing, it's currently circa 03:32 in the morning here in Sweden. So, yeah, if you think you have the right to be grumpy right now... :lol:

But i think it's finally time for a snooze cruise now. I'll be excited to find out how the pingas thing worked out in the morning!

Edited by batson

Speaking of having stayed up for nothing, it's currently circa 03:32 in the morning here in Sweden. So, yeah, if you think you have the right to be grumpy right now... :lol:

But i think it's time finally for a snooze cruise now. I'll be excited to find out how the pingas thing worked out in the morning!

If you made a yahoo account, I would have invited you. All you had to do was PM me. Mike Pollock is still on the chat.

Are things still going on? I was under the impression Mike was interviewed this morning, therefore he wasn't going to make the chat. How some good questions were asked/answered!

PS - If it is still going, my Yahoo is 'bolt_7@ymail.com'. I signed up earlier but thought I missed it. Thankies!

Are things still going on? I was under the impression Mike was interviewed this morning, therefore he wasn't going to make the chat. How some good questions were asked/answered!

Yeah things are still going on. Jason left like 30 minutes ago but Mike is still there.

I left the chat because I'm getting kinda tired.

There was a part where Mike said "I love you Sonic!" and Jason replied "Oh yeah? Well we can't get married!" haha it was hilarious. They said they will do another chat again, whenever they have free time. I think it was totally worth it and I want to thank whoever set it up. ;)

Yeah, I just left.

Now, I really don't want to seem mean, and I probably will upset the hosts. But they went on for a lot of really long stretches just talking about Sonic and whatnot, and unending praise for Jason and Mike that went on for a little too long.

I don't mind the chatter, seriously. I wouldn't mind listening to it in a podcast or something like that. But when we have Mike Pollock in the room, and he doesn't say more than two lines because you guys where chatting the whole time, that's kind of annoying. I'm sure some people wanted to ask things, I was trying too at several points and couldn't get through because you were all going on tirades.

Sorry if I sound mean, it's just would be NICE to get more interaction from the amazing guests you all snagged. Let them get the most talking in and what not. I just ask you keep this in mind next time.

Thanks for the chance though, I look forward to the next one.

I had to skip this, because I had some stuff to take care of. Other than the 'hogging' that took place, how was it? It seemed like other than that it was entertaining.

Yeah, I just left.

Now, I really don't want to seem mean, and I probably will upset the hosts. But they went on for a lot of really long stretches just talking about Sonic and whatnot, and unending praise for Jason and Mike that went on for a little too long.

I don't mind the chatter, seriously. I wouldn't mind listening to it in a podcast or something like that. But when we have Mike Pollock in the room, and he doesn't say more than two lines because you guys where chatting the whole time, that's kind of annoying. I'm sure some people wanted to ask things, I was trying too at several points and couldn't get through because you were all going on tirades.

Sorry if I sound mean, it's just would be NICE to get more interaction from the amazing guests you all snagged. Let them get the most talking in and what not. I just ask you keep this in mind next time.

yeah I felt the same way. I only got one question in and I had to beg Jason to answer. And he had to interrupt the convo so he could address my question to him. It was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Genesis

Yeah, I just left.

Yeah I muted some people. :lol:

It was easier to ask questions in the type box really. I got at least two questions answered by Jason.

But yes it was worth it. Very entertaining.

Edited by Lost

Anyone care to share their questions, and the answers they got back? =)

Odd, I posted a reply here but it disappeared. XD

I asked Mike what other Sonic character he would like to play other than the ones he currently does. He answered with Bokkun.

He's still in the chat now, but hardly talking. It's mostly all other members speaking about experiences with Sonic and so forth...

Oh, and I also got to hear T. Highlight of the evening!

Oh, and I also got to hear T. Highlight of the evening!

I can be just as loud as Americans! Maybe louder! I didn't really get a chance to shoot any questions off at Jase as he seemed to have to dash, but I got in a few q's about the whole business and such (Mini-T would love to go into acting and such) and also sneakily pimped Summer of Sonic!

Was a good experience - especially Mike sharing stories of randomly doing the Eggman voice when he sees kids with Sonic toys, in order to make them look around to see if Eggman himself was behind them!

Also, Eggman with an English accent is hillarious. Thumbs up to Mike and Jason, as well as Jordan for putting this stuff together.

T

Yeah, that story was hilarious. XD

Shame I didn't get what I wanted from Jason... D=

(I asked him to say "Hey guys! Are you alright?" in Sonic's voice with a British Accent. XD)

(but of course, everyone hogged the mic, so I didn't get to hear it.... T_T)

(and I asked several times)

Oh well. Maybe next time. (I also wanted to ask them if they ever found themselves acting like any of thier characters IRL. Oh well, I guess that story from Mike kinda answered that Q... shame I forgot when Jason was in the room! D= {Though, I'll ask him if I ever manage to catch him online and remember. =P [Yeah, I added them. x3]})

Mike Pollock and Jason Griffith seem like pretty cool guys though. x3 (though, Jason was only on for.... what? and hour? hour and a half?)

Edited by Dashing Blue

Heh, what fun chat that was, I recorded a majority of it, and will combine every part I got. I missed the part about the hemorrhoids but, meh, it'll be fine. Hope they have another chat session like this, I had a blast there =D

The only thing that sucked was, were all of the laggy parts where voices kept on skipping every couple of seconds or so =(