Awoo.

The Toon House | "You With Us?" | (NEW TIME) CCF Throwback March 11th @5PM EST/10PM GMT

ElectricAngel

I still can't get it to work. And for some reason now the video likes to restart after it's a few minutes in. I honestly think it's my poor Internet connection. This entire week, me and several of my peers have been having awful Internet. And Livestream requires a consistent connection. It's a little annoying how precise it is. Hopefully my Internet will improve over next week though. As of now there's not much I can do. :/ 

Well, I've gotten past one issue, which would be getting the videos to actually get recognised and uploaded to the Livestream server. But now I have another issue where Livestream converts the clip to fit the standards of the video player (with the basic account I have in mind). I tend to get errors there now. Currently Livestream is converting Witch's Ghost. If I get a failure, I'm just going to re-encode the videos and put them as "master" files so they can just get uploaded directly and played immediately.

Kinda sounds a bit confusing but anyone who has used Livestream Studio will know what's going on. Needless to say, I'm working hard on it and I might be able to get it up for this Saturday. No promises though, but I'll try my best.

• Thumbs Up 1

You mind if I make a show suggestion?

Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, an extremely good update of the normal Scooby formula, and a great show in it's own right.

• Thumbs Up 1

You mind if I make a show suggestion?

Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, an extremely good update of the normal Scooby formula, and a great show in it's own right.

The second best SD show IMO. It had everything.

IT WORKS!!! So yeah, I'll be streaming the movies this Saturday. Feels good to finally have it work after 2 weeks of failed attempts. 

• Thumbs Up 2

It's time to make more announcements! Next week, as the winner of the 1960s Hanna Barbera vote, we'll be watching Scooby-Doo Where Are You! And also as a new "programming block" I guess you could say, I'll be launching Shonen Sundays! We'll be watching some of the most popular Shonen anime every Sunday, starting off with Dragon Ball! I know we had several Dragon Ball fans here and the Dragon Ball stream was by far the most popular one, so I decided to finally try and get on and please you folks with that. Instead of waiting for a possible return, we'll have it every week and slowly burn through the series. Also, I'll be starting from the first episode as opposed to Saga 2, due to some that couldn't make it before when I first streamed. If I remember correctly, a lot even left around the halfway point. 

Also, I might go on another small hiatus. Most likely the week after the next week I won't stream due to finals starting shortly after, and I'll need to focus on school. And after that week I'll be travelling for winter break and I'll be in Athens so I won't have internet to stream. Or, at least a stable connection to stream. And the week after that it will be a holiday. I'm not sure if many will be available on the days after Christmas and New Year's but that's something we can figure out in time. So yeah. For now though, let's enjoy the upcoming stuff. ^^

Scooby-1969-title.jpg

Scooby-Doo Where Are You!
Date and Time: December 5th @1PM EST/6PM GMT

2000px-Dragonball_Anime-Serie_Original-L

Dragon Ball
Date and Time: December 6th @11AM EST/4PM GMT

Channel Link: http://original.livestream.org/electricangel

2 hours is the usual runtime I'll be aiming for. I don't want the streams to be too short or too long. 

So um, would I look like an untrustworthy asshole if I delayed this too? :V

I only recently found out that the Playstation Experience is happening at the exact same time I was planning on streaming this. So... in order to not have people choose between the two or in case someone wanted to see both, I'll be delaying this until tomorrow if that's okay? As for Dragon Ball, well, maybe that can be rescheduled too sometime. Not sure when though. :/ 

Also if I were to actually stream today, most likely it'd be a mess since I'd be trying to multitask. I'm trying to finish up my art project (which is due tomorrow) and the few extra hours are just what I need to polish it up. So um, yeah sorry again for the last minute delay. :/ 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, no livestream today? Also, no DB tommonrow? Well, i dont think i coulve come to see DB tommonrow because i have a test in 3 days so its ok!

Oh geez! I fell asleep and completely forgot I was going to stream today! D: I'm so sorry! Um, well I could stream in a little bit if you guys want to? Or do it this weekend? Apparently my final exams are in January instead of December this year, so I'd be free to do it. 

Edit: Okay then, I guess this weekend will do. :V 

Edited by ElectricAngel

Eeeeehhhhhhhh. EEEehhhHHhhh. Umm, w-well it seems I might delay this... again.. BUT FEAR NOT. I will stream today, just a little later. It's just that my dad suddenly decided to drag me along with him for some late night errands. :L I'll be gone one hour before the stream but I'm not sure if I'll be back in time. Sooo I might start a few minutes, maybe an hour at most late.. Just giving the heads up. I'll post a status around 10 minutes before I start the stream as usual. Just don't be surprised if it's not at exactly 6PM GMT or something. 

No worries. Hopefully you'll be able to make it today. And speaking of today, I will most likely be a few minutes late since I'm going to be busy with Calculus stuff. Well, after school classes actually. 

Alrighty. That was.. successful enough. Well, for now I'll be taking a break. Not because I want to, but because the holidays are coming and I'll be busy. This weekend I'll be travelling, so no chance on me streaming. Week after that it's Christmas, and after that it's New Year's. Wouldn't wanna stream around those times as I know many people on SSMB celebrate those holidays. So perhaps mid-January is when I'll return. I want to say January 8th but it's still a bit soon to say. 

Now, you're probably wondering "What's the next theme?" Well, for when I return, I've had prepared a beast of a show. I'll be recreating a night of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays! It's going to be a nostalgic blast to the past for many of you American SSMBers, so I hope you'll be able to join! I frankenstein'd a beast together, and I actually had it ready for a while, just needed a good time to stream it. I'm super duper excited and more info will be revealed closer to the stream date. I've got a ton of stuff planned though, so hopefully all will go well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Is The Toon House coming back any time soon?

Yeah, of course! I'm just working with The Deleter now on a few things to try and make the next stream extra special. I have a lot planned so don't worry. We're close to finishing and I'll have a date announced as soon as everything's good to go. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Whew, this is a little late but ladies and gentlemen, we're back! 

I'd like to announce that on March 11th, I'll be hosting a stream that will recreate a night of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoon Fridays! This was one of the big things I wanted to do ever since I started doing these streams, and finally it's about to happen! A lot of hard work and deep searching was needed to make this possible. And of course, I must thank @The Deleter for helping me create a Taima theme! It looks absolutely amazing and he deserves a lot of credit and thanks. He's a master coder, I swear. 

So, what are the details on this stream, you might be wondering? Well, for starters the stream will take place at 7PM EST/12AM GMT. Yeah I know it's not very European friendly and I'll be a zombie by the end of it, but I wanted to make it as accurate as possible. From my research, the typical time for Cartoon Cartoon Fridays was at 7PM EST, so I decided to go with that. Further features include:

Full CCF Show:

HDVZe4A.png

Yep. This is going to be a full CCF show. All the announcements, character interactions, schedule, bumpers will be present in this stream! It will be as if you're watching it on TV again! And if you live in Eastern Time, the shows will all start at exactly the time they're supposed to. 

Premiere Premiere Short:

BsRBS9d.jpg

This stream will also feature a CCF Premiere Premiere short! The CCF show I chose had Major Flake, a super rare short that was lost for the longest time. But it's getting included here!

CCF Orbit Code:

JcMHHpR.jpg?1

The Orbit Code is back! And it's not there for show! Throughout the stream, there will be 3 codes revealed. Normally in a CCF night, all three combine to make a phrase, and can be used to redeem something on the Cartoon Network website. But how are they handled here? Well, for this stream, the Orbit Code will be used to get you in a giveaway for a free PC copy of Shovel Knight with the soundtrack!

VrYI4pn.jpg

How do you enter? Just jot down one of the three codes that will appear and PM me it! I know that some people won't be able to watch the whole stream, so I thought one code would be enough and less stressful. You got three chances, so don't worry if you come in the stream a little late or have to leave for a bit! I'm not sure how I'll select the winners, but if someone knows an online program I could use, that'd be swell. 

No Commercial Breaks

When I first started piecing together the show, I thought of adding retro ads for nostalgic purposes, but then ended up removing them as they'd be annoying. So instead of commercials, in place will be Looney Tunes shorts! This stream will be a 4 hour non-stop cartoon-a-thon! And worry not, the schedule will remain in tact. If our announcer says for example, that Dexter's Lab will start at 8, it will indeed start at 8!

Fan Favourite Cartoons & Episodes

Since as of now this is a one time thing, I chose a CCF show that has some favourable cartoons from the late 90s/early 2000s CN era. I researched the cartoons and hand picked some of the fan favourites. I would have put the actual episodes that aired that night, but I had no idea which episodes they were sooo.. hopefully I did a good enough job, haha. 

Other than that stuff, the stream will be hosted on Taima with a kick-ass theme and emoticons for extra fun! You can show up at any time, but I'll be there two hours early, and will likely have videos playing to build up some hype, as per usual SSMB Taima streams. Now, announcing this two weeks in advance is probably early, but I wanted to make sure people know about this and give themselves time to prepare accordingly for the stream. I really tried to make this as big and special as possible, and I'd love for as much as SSMB to join in on the fun! 

Keep in mind though, that the stream quality will vary. The CCF clips and bumpers were never officially released, so I had to piece together the ones the fans archived. The cartoons themselves however, will be taken from the highest quality source available. So I know the jumps in quality will be a little awkward, but if you look past that, the overall experience should be quite pleasant. 

So that should cover everything then. Just gonna put some helpful info here in the end. The channel link is currently undergoing some touch ups by The Deleter, however it will be ready to go within the next few days. 

Stream Date and Time: March 11th @7PM EST/12AM GMT
Stream Link: http://taima.tv/r/CCF 
Approximate Stream Length: 4 hours

• Thumbs Up 5