Awoo.

The Toon House | "You With Us?" | (NEW TIME) CCF Throwback March 11th @5PM EST/10PM GMT

ElectricAngel

Hm, you must have confused it with something else then. Your time zone is the same as mine, which is GMT+3. 

Alright guys, stream begins in an hour and 15 minutes. I made a small mistake on assuming people know about time zone changed during daylight savings, and I'm sorry. So, just as a notice, for UK viewers, the current time zone is GMT+1. Please note that during daylight saving times, the UK's time zone changes from GMT to BST. BST is an hour ahead. All other time zones are affected too. For instance, in my time zone, it's usually GMT+2, but due to daylight savings, it's changed to GMT+3. I apologize for any last minute inconveniences I might have caused, but I'm going to add this notice on the opening post as well for future reference.

It would interfere with the schedule, unfortunately. And a last minute change would be a slap in the face for those planning on joining in the time originally announced. Times will vary from week to week, though, so this is not a set time for all weeks. 

Thank you to everyone who showed up for the massive stream yesterday! It all went a lot better than expected and I'm glad to see everyone was having fun. Now, it's time to announce what we'll be watching next week! Winning with a total of 5 votes, it's- oh, happy happy, joy joy!

the-ren-and-stimpy-show.png

It's Ren and Stimpy! And we'll be watching the entire first season! But fear not, it only consists of 12 11-minute episodes. A bit on the short side, but we'll be watching the original pilot "Big House Blues" as well as a special behind the scenes feature and episode commentaries for "Untamed World" and "Stimpy's Invention" to make up for it! Join the daffy adventures of this crazed chihuahua and dimwitted cat duo this Friday, August 29th at 8PM GMT/4PM EST! 

Voting for the following week's show will go up later today. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay, so voting has started and you can vote for the following in this status update: http://board.sonicstadium.org/profile/4209-electricangel/?status=727994&type=status 

-Dave the Barbarian

-Courage the Cowardly Dog

-The Pink Panther (1960s shorts)

-Johnny Bravo 

Edit: Why did that get posted twice? It was supposed to be an edit. :V

Edited by ElectricAngel
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just realized that it's gonna be unlikely I'm gonna be able to come to this with it's current day slot on Fridays. Game Night starts at 5pm EST on Fridays and I'm gonna be too busy getting that organized. 

I'm with Ryan, but I'll try my best to participate and moderate the chat room for the nights if possible.

Is it possible to add movies from the cartoons?Like DBZ movies, or Ben 10 movies?

Er, sure, I guess.. I originally didn't plan on including movies, since Felix has SSMB Movie Nights. But I haven't seen him stream movies based of cartoons like ones you mentioned. If you guys want to, we could watch a movie sometime. Stuff like Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show or Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood would be nice fits. I haven't seen any of the Ben 10 or DBZ Movies, so you'd have to name the ones you want to see.

Any of them would be interesting...and not only the ones i said, all movies made after cartoon(except the holliwood ones) are awesome.But if i have to say some:

DBZ: World Strongest or Treee of Might or Curse of blood rubies( this is from DB)

Ben 10: Destroy all aliens

Ed, Edd and Eddy: the last movie

• Thumbs Up 1

Announcement!! So, in order to avoid any conflict and to get as many people as possible to view the stream, it will be moved to Saturday. And every Saturday (with the except of a few nights) from there on will be when I do the stream. I figured I'd do it during the afternoon. That way, I could actually get sleep normally, and more people would be able to join since it'd be a weekend. I know Felix has his Movie Nights and I will try and always have Cartoon Night (or.. now Afternoon) to end before Felix's stream. The reason I'm doing this is, because there ended up being a major conflict of this and Game Night. And it being a Friday meant I couldn't do it earlier as many would have classes, and any time later would be too late. 

So I'm really really sorry for this last minute announcement! I hate making them more than you hate receiving them! >_< But hopefully this new day and time setting will please more people! With that said, the new time for Ren and Stimpy is 5PM GMT and 1PM EST! Also please vote for next week's cartoon! Dave the Barbarian is currently tied with the original Pink Panther shorts! http://board.sonicstadium.org/profile/4209-electricangel/?status=727994&type=status Vote now if you haven't already! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yay, finally its in the afternoon! Thanks, as you know, we share the same time zone and i must say, it was really late

I thought it started at 5GMT?

Wait, I think you got the times mixed up. 1pm EST would be 6pm GMT. There's a 5 hour difference, not 4.

I mentioned this before but GMT is an hour behind now. Daylight saving shenanigans happened and the UK now has BST. I think in future shows I'll put the time in BST to just minimize the confusion. :V

Thanks for everyone that made it tonight! Next week we'll be watching..

JuVHdkK.png

the 60s Pink Panther theatrical shorts! I'm not entirely sure how many we'll watch. Perhaps 24. Each one is 3-4 minutes long so I think it's a decent length. I'll be streaming the same time as today if that's okay with everyone. Now, I know there were many people who wanted to watch Dave the Barbarian and fear not! The following week after Pink Panther will be Dave the Barbarian. Since the votes were tied, I figured I couldn't choose just one. 

Stream date and time: September 5th @6PM BST/1PM EST

Stream link: http://original.livestream.com/electricangel

• Thumbs Up 2

So, in out rime zone it starts at...?

8pm just like last week. Though, I am a little busy today but I should be done by the time for the stream to begin. 

Bleh, I can't think of anything to say for this. But um, Pink Panther was quite fun. Next week as promised though, we'll be watching Dave the Barbarian what with it being tied in votes and all that. We'll be watching 7 episodes so it's gonna be around 2 and a half to 3 hours long. Yeahh I kinda have ditched the whole season per stream idea because it's too exhausting. Soo, I'll still try to provide a lot of content, but at a reasonable amount. I'll stream at the same time as last week, unless someone wants to recommend a time change? And umm I think that's it. Yeah.

TYNRfmV.png

Stream Date and Time: September 12th - 6PM BST/1PM EST

Stream Link: http://original.livestream.com/electricangel