Awoo.

The LEGO Dimensions topic

Inkling Cooper

Well here's Teen Titans go

and here's... Fembusters :(

But it looks like the existing Ghostbusters world which may mean fembusters are just a funpack!

Three new teasers for Dimensions hit today. This one (the fourth of the five teasers) is one I feel we're gonna go nuts about:

Spoiler

Sonic confirmed! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Tomorrow can't come any sooner! I can't believe it!

Spoiler

Sonic is coming!

52 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Well here's Teen Titans go

and here's... Fembusters :(

But it looks like the existing Ghostbusters world which may mean fembusters are just a funpack!

That's the thing. We're probably going to get the main characters first, and funpacks with other characters. For example, with Sonic, I have no doubt we could get a couple of fun packs with other characters; the main pack contains Sonic and Tails, and fun packs with perhaps Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow. I can't see more than them, though. PERHAPS Eggman, but if there's a story expansion, he'd probably be a boss, and I'm not really sure how they'd make Eggman work anyway.

Ghostbusters I think will probably feature the original Ghostbusters, and also have some of the newer characters in fun packs.

Likewise, I heard people say that the Harry Potter teaser was Voldemort. However, there's no way we'd get a Harry Pottery set and not get Harry himself.

2 hours ago, JaidynReiman said:

That's the thing. We're probably going to get the main characters first, and funpacks with other characters. For example, with Sonic, I have no doubt we could get a couple of fun packs with other characters; the main pack contains Sonic and Tails, and fun packs with perhaps Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow. I can't see more than them, though. PERHAPS Eggman, but if there's a story expansion, he'd probably be a boss, and I'm not really sure how they'd make Eggman work anyway.

Ghostbusters I think will probably feature the original Ghostbusters, and also have some of the newer characters in fun packs.

Likewise, I heard people say that the Harry Potter teaser was Voldemort. However, there's no way we'd get a Harry Pottery set and not get Harry himself.

The Wicked Witch and the Joker were both bosses, but still got their own figures. So, Eggman could very well be a figure down the line.

As for Harry, people have dug through the game's recent update and found files for both Harry and Hermoine, so they're both confirmed for sure.

So, I've been following the news on Twitter, and it looks like we got some leaks.

So I guess we will see if you know who shows up pretty soon.

So I was right about a story pack in the worst possible way, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10 minutes ago, Clewis said:

Here's another leak:

Hide contents

YKXB687.jpg

That Makes 2 I'm excited for and a Story Pack I kinda have to get(at discount). Also We're at 2 level packs, we should be getting 1 more for release

5 hours ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Also We're at 2 level packs, we should be getting 1 more for release

Sonic's gotta get a level pack, surely. Would be such a waste to have the rights to it in the 25th anniversary year and just make it a fun or team pack.

Any speculation on what vehicles/gadgets the blue blur might come with? I'd love to see the Tornado. Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't had a plane vehicle yet in Dimensions have we?

EDIT: More leaks! Looks like Sonic is confirmed!

CkexghzWkAEjd_S.jpg

CkexgjeXIAAty90.jpg

Can't confirm that these screenshots are legit but they seem to fit in with the trailer. Sonic looks way better than I would have hoped. Now just to wait for the full official reveal and some details on what role he'll play!

EDIT 2: Sounds like the pictures might be fake after all, but Sonic is still very much a near-certainty. Roll on the trailer!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Doctor MK said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't had a plane vehicle yet in Dimensions have we?

There's Cole's Boulder Blaster. (Called Boulder Bomber in the game for some reason)

latest?cb=20150810202754

Wait how is teaser five teen titans go? It feels more like they will have a fourth main character or sth.

So, from the leaks we've seen so far, it's pretty much confirmed that:

- The A-Team is another new franchise entering the fray, with at least a Fun Pack.

- Both Mission Impossible (yay for confirmation) and Adventure Time are getting level packs. (The former might be a "first movie abridged" thing again, while the latter I'm guessing will be based on an episode from the series.)

- Harry Potter's Team Pack is certainly... different from the others.

- The new Ghostbusters are getting a complete Story Pack? O-kay, that's definitely not what I was expecting.

3 minutes ago, caseykz said:

Wait how is teaser five teen titans go? It feels more like they will have a fourth main character or sth.

I'd say that the background colours are why. I checked to see if the TTG opening matches the teaser at all, but only the colour of the backgrounds seem to match. I still think it is them, personally.

Press release:

Spoiler

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO® Group today announced the expansion of LEGO® DIMENSIONS, the LEGO toy and videogame hybrid, with more blockbuster franchises and even bigger gameplay possibilities. New expansion packs broaden the complete selection to 30 of the world’s most popular entertainment brands allowing players to customize their experience by mixing and matching favorite characters and universes with full compatibility. Game features adding to the fun are all-new, four-player competitive Battle Arenas, a first for LEGO videogames, as well as Story Packs, which provide deep, story-driven gameplay around the biggest theatrical releases and include a fresh LEGO brick building experience.

LEGO Dimensions packs based on 16 new entertainment properties will begin launching on September 27, 2016 with the Ghostbusters Story Pack, Adventure Time and Mission: Impossible Level Packs, Harry Potter and Adventure Time Team Packs, and The A-Team Fun Pack. Additional expansion packs based on other highly anticipated films Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and The LEGO® Batman Movie and wildly popular properties The Goonies, Sonic The Hedgehog, Teen Titans Go!, LEGO® City Undercover, Knight Rider, The Powerpuff Girls, Gremlins, Beetlejuice and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial will be released in product waves stretching into summer of next year. All expansion packs provide players with continued compatibility to use everything from waves 1-9 interchangeably, anywhere throughout the game. And no new starter pack is required, as all new packs will simply enhance the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack game and work with the existing LEGO Toy Pad.

“We’ve built upon the existing LEGO DIMENSIONS Starter Pack to expand the gameplay possibilities with entirely new LEGO experiences that can’t be found anywhere else,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “We can now provide players with even more customization and mash-up opportunities, and all are compatible with the existing game and packs. Battle Arenas also introduce a fun new way for friends and family to join the action together and battle as favorite characters, which is an exciting innovation for LEGO videogames.”

“LEGO DIMENSIONS is a significant part of our LEGO videogames portfolio, and we are excited to offer fans many more iconic entertainment franchises combined with new, enhanced ways to play,” said David Haddad, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “TT Games continues to innovate and expand the game experience, which gives players breakthrough digital and physical gameplay with an amazing amount of world-class entertainment properties connected together.”

“We are excited to continue our partnership with TT Games and WBIE and bring even more characters to life through LEGO DIMENSIONS,” said Niels Jørgensen, Vice President, Digital Games for the LEGO Group. “The videogame has allowed our fans to extend their LEGO play experience in a whole new way and the new expansion packs will create even more play possibilities through exciting properties.”

All-new Battle Arenas will offer first-to-LEGO videogames competitive split-screen local gameplay for up to four players. LEGO minifigures included in the wave 6 through 9 expansion packs will come with special, golden Toy Tags which unlock a Battle Arena within the Free Play Adventure World of the corresponding entertainment brand. Each Battle Arena has four different gameplay modes and comes with its own traps, special powers and interactive environments that make every battle arena unique.

The Ghostbusters Story Pack, based on the upcoming film, will provide a complete movie-based gameplay experience with six puzzle-packed levels and new LEGO Gateway bricks that allow players to build Zhu’s Chinese Restaurant atop the LEGO Toy Pad. It will also come with a buildable Abby Yates LEGO minifigure with Proton Blaster and 3-in-1 buildable Ecto-1 which can be rebuilt into the Ectozer and The PerfEcto. The pack unlocks “Rip,” a new Toy Pad mode allowing players to tear open an alternate universe. In this mirror world, players have the ability to solve puzzles and affect objects and other items in the primary universe. And like all gold-tag minifigures purchased, Abby Yates provides access to a new themed Adventure World with its own unique Battle Arena. The Ghostbusters Story Pack is just the first of this new exciting pack type, with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, based on the highly anticipated theatrical release, still to come later this year. The LEGO DIMENSIONS packs will be the exclusive construction toy offering this holiday for the exciting expansion of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.

Story Packs also expand the Starter Pack story with deeper gameplay. In the game’s storyline, the evil Lord Vortech has hidden portions of his powers around the LEGO Multiverse. As players progress through Story Pack levels, they can unearth and tap into Keystone Runes to use Lord Vortech’s powers against him through all-new Toy Pad modes.

Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, LEGO DIMENSIONS is now available for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the Wii U™ system.

So we got the full list of:

Ghostbusters Reboot
Adventure Time
Mission: Impossible
Harry Potter
The A-Team
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
The LEGO Batman Movie
The Goonies
Sonic the Hedgehog
Teen Titans Go!
LEGO City Undercover
Knight Rider
The Powerpuff Girls
Gremlins
Beetlejuice
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

Seems pretty good!

News'd on the TSS front page if anyone's interested in checking it out:

https://www.sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-the-hedgehog-confirmed-for-lego-dimensions/

But back to business... wowzers! The "leaked" images were definitely fake but this turned out to be just as good. Cannot wait to splash out even more cash for plastic toys that I don't need! :lol:

The only thing I still want to know is whether Sonic will be a Fun, Team or Level Pack and what other figures he'll come with. And a release date too, of course. Gimme all the info, TT Games!

EDIT: Underneath Sonic in this pic... Tornado confirmed???

Ckg03LlXIAQvKLD.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9 April 2015 at 5:54 PM, Detective Hogfather said:

*looks at the prices*

And this is why we should be glad Sega have not done this... .. ... .. yet.

CURSE YOU IRONYYYYYYYYY

• Thumbs Up 2

Also Fantastic Beasts and where to find them were confirmed as the second Story pack, which is why Harry Potter isn't a Level pack.

Hmm interesting way to decide to continue integrating Lego DC, via TTG, AND the Lego Batman movie(which I guess is coming out near the end of this series). Does still make me curious about existing IP's, but most of them do have their main players covered. Only a single Lego theme kinda disappointing me though

and i will note for those of use trying to collect all the figures there is a slight detail that could make our wallets scream in pain 

57-2-e1463452267409.jpg

and this  Lego-Dimensions-Supergirl-Polybag.png

we know that these figures are legit based on video evidence from multiple sources and the replacement part listings for the minifigures that were on lego at one point and if the orange bases aren't exclusive to limited time figures then that means these will be store specific at best e3 exclusive green arrow at worse e.e

That's Brian Blessed as the announcer! That is a good voice over choice!

Here you go, Howie Mandel is coming back as Gizmo for this game!

heads up for those of you wanting green arrow it was confirmed on their facebook that green arrow will not be sold at retail stores!

however they do plan on giving green arrows out at future lego dimensions events (and odds are they will provide figures to the more well known lego dimension fansites for giveaways)

for example currently bricks to life was already provided a extra green arrow and as a result has a giveaway lasting till the end of this month

and Mark warburton (TT-Games Producer) has another giveaway up

i'll be keeping a eye out for green arrow giveaways so if you guys want i can link the giveaways here that i find incase i find any you miss

Dammit, why do they do this to us? Like, the backlash of the D23 King Mickey Power Disc should've been a warning for all Toys-To-Life companies that keeping away such an important and unique item is kind of a bad idea. Now Green Arrow too?

Ugh...

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/in-lego-dimensions-there-are-no-rules-at-e3-2016/2300-6432998/

Anyway, apparently in this interview, Marceline from Adventure Time is confirmed to be in a Fun Pack.

Am I looking at this right? If what I'm seeing is true, then my dream of seeing Sonic and Mr. T in the same game has finally become a reality.