Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

It just makes no sense how stupid it is to have a easy team. They have no useful benefits to long time players, and because they're so overpriced, by the time beginners could get their hands on them, they'll already be experienced at the game. 

Anything would be better instead of the speed, i mean make their ring bonus bigger, or animal, or if not a bonus, put them having more wisps appear....

Or here's an idea, how about actually being fair, and placing a few rings during the top speed sections rather than making it completely 1 hit kills?

Great idea...

But the worst thing about Team RIP RSR(yes, that's how i call them)is the price!I mean, if it was rouge or omega,or even amy i would be ok, but for this?i would that their value would be maximum 30 rsr for all of them COMBINED.

Edited by Diamond Z

Oh, man. If only Sega had to make each Easy-Type character having the ability to make two companions' stats better than before.

Great idea...

But the worst thing about Team RIP RSR(yes, that's how i call them)is the price!I mean, if it was rouge or omega,or even amy i would be ok, but for this?i would that their value would be maximum 30 rsr for all of them COMBINED.

At minimum, it should have been 50 RSRs per character and at Maximum, 100 RSRs. These are fair prices because they are very manageable to attain for beginners, which is supposed to be the entire purpose of these characters. That way, by completing the first 10 episodes, you would have 100 RSRs, plus have gotten used to Runners, but still given the option to gain one of these beginner characters so that new players can begin getting a grasp on the higher stages of levels and therefore use them to train themselves up for the harder levels.

But because they are so overpriced at 250 RSRs, they become completely and utterly useless because a beginner will already be completely used to the game and the three characters you are given for free (Sonic, Tails & Knuckles) by the time they manage to gain 250 RSRs, while they are absolutely 100% useless to experienced players because they offer no beneficially improvements and rather just handicap the game by cutting out a massive portion of their score.  

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

So after Amy kicked out Big for not fitting on Extreme Gear, Cream abandoned Team Rose, traumatized after the events of Sonic Free Riders...Way to go, Amy!

I don't see why everyone's getting fed up about the character prices..now. On the Roulette, one could spend 50€ and probably not end up getting the character they hoped to get, so why are 250 Red Star Rings such a big deal? With Runners League, the RC Battle Cruiser, events etc, one of these characters could be unlocked in under three days. Not that they're worth it unless you're a fan.

So much for increasing that Animal Bonus... Now who else is gonna be in Team Rose? Is Team Rose just exclusive to different types of Amy or what?

Last time I looked at the files, there was no SOL-Type or anything fitting for Blaze, so unless they add a new one for her she could end up as a Rose-Type...Amy and Blaze are totally bffs now!

I got Amy as an apology gift?
Also, it sucks that Cream and Big are easy-aligned characters. Wanted to buy them. Darn SEGA and their inconsistencies with character alignment.

Screenshot_2015-07-24-09-45-40.png

Because for beginning characters who has is specifically designed for beginners, and have absolutely zero positive or beneficial abilities or perks, they are far too overpriced. If it was Rouge, or Omega, or the premium Roulette characters that costed 250 RSRs, it wouldn't be as bad because they have good perks and are worth the price, but Team Easy are simply not worth the price and have absolutely no use whatsoever at their current price.

• Thumbs Up 1

SEGA is open to making Cream and Big Rose-type characters. Just email them. I did. Hopefully if they get enough emails then they will allow us Cream and Big fans to actually consider playing them.

• Thumbs Up 1

They're beginner characters for mobile gamers...with money. Many apps offer expensive starter packs to get into the game easier and faster, and that is exactly what they're trying to do here, as these characters are good enough to hold yourself in the lower Runners' league divisions and also offer a way to get used to the top-speed sections. I still think it's nice to have something to spend my earned Red Star Rings on other than the damn Roulette...one day.

This is not a step of moving character unlocking in the right direction, they're just trying to get even more money, aiming at new players this time. It is not a coincidence they've kept extremely popular characters Shadow, Blaze and Metal Sonic for last, because they will totally stuff them all in the Premium Roulette together once they're satisfied with the amount of players and many fans of these characters whose despair they can use to earn money on.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can see why they nerfed Rappy as well as making it impossible to collect flickies with companions; Amy+Rappy is dang... The scores you can get without even trying.

How did you get amy as an apology gift?!

I already unlocked her via the facebook method, and accepted her but since she didn't show up in my character select screen I complained until they manually unlocked her for me.

Oh, i tought that it was for a maintanence or something...

Also, anything about NIGHTS event?

Edited by Diamond Z

Sigh, when SEGA puts characters byuable outside of the roulette, there is still something to complain.

1. Beginners? Only way that beginners can buy those is to spend real money, when they got enough in-game money, they are no longer beginners.

2. Team easy?

3. Isn't Silver suppose to be fly-type charachter? I mean, yes they weren't able to use Team Rose because Amy already have different way unlock but there was still other speed-characters left. I quess that they know that those characters (Shadow) are so popular that it will make more money to put them in  roulette.

4. Are those characters with their stats even worth of buying?

Silver is one of those characters who appears to be inconsistent about what type he is. He was flight in the Riders series, which makes sense because of his levitation skills, but the Rivals series was forced to make him as fast as anyone else, and he is part of the Hedgehog trio which would put weight on speed. Amy is another with some problems with her type (Speed in Heroes, Riders and here because of her keeping up with Sonic, but her hammer can make her more power in some situations), and now Blaze may have joined them (usually speed, but all-around in M&S, and there's no speed position open for her here).

But why would they be useful? To get both Big and Cream would cost 500 RSRs. By the point a beginner has that amount, they'd likely be used to all three types and the three characters they already give you. The 10 RSRs per episode ends around Episode 10 or so. Which means you then only get 5 RSRs. There's absolutely no point to them other than to have them. I've only got Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Classic Sonic, and Sonic & Tails are easily a very good combo to have, with many regarding flight characters as best in game because they can attack mid flight and have much more agility. 

There is absolutely no use to these characters. By the point beginners can get them, they'd already be very far in the game, while they offer no useful benefits whatsoever, other than cutting your score massively.

So you're saying to get Silver is...

no use?

• Thumbs Up 4

So you're saying to get Silver is...

Hidden Content

IjHUeOM.png

• Thumbs Up 1

So they announced team easy almost 1 week ago and we got them but NIGHTS was announced almost one month ago and nothing?

Oh geez, I can't even go and check them out because the game now crash as soon I entered the level screen. Is there a workaround? (Currently using my iPad)

Just got Rouge!OMG!

The high score will be bigger now!

Screenshot soon!

Edited by Diamond Z

Little saddened by the -50% score bonus.  My plan was to use Cream as my main which is going to be more difficult.  However, I have been getting a million+ with her and she's not even fully leveled up yet.  If people are requesting Sega put her and Big on Team Rose,l that'd be great if they were! 

Edited by Taokaka

Yea, but if that happened, what would happen to Silver?

He would probably stay on Team Easy (I think he and Blaze were originally intended for Team Easy). Doesn't seem likely SEGA will introduce another team with their own unique buff considering Distance is taken by Hero, Score Up by Dark, Animals by Rose, Rings by Chaotix, and Enemy by Mech. That's all 5 score categories in the character select screen. Probably won't be more room for another team LC

Little saddened by the -50% score bonus.  My plan was to use Cream as my main which is going to be more difficult.  However, I have been getting a million+ with her and she's not even fully leveled up yet.  If people are requesting Sega put her and Big on Team Rose,l that'd be great if they were! 

Same, I wanted to use her as a secondary but Rouge and her 75% score boost is looking far superior.

I encourage you all to email SEGA about this and maybe they'll reconsider changing alignments or adding dual alignments, that are interchangeable.