-Genesis Lvl 5

-Cartridge Lvl 5

Super Rare:

-Chip Lvl 0

-RC Battle Cruiser Lvl 0

-Hero Chao Lvl 2

-Shahra Lvl 2

-Erazor Djinn Lvl 5

Don't we do this for you every couple of pages?

That said, Shahra + Erazor is pretty much the ultimate power couple combo in score runs. They fit on the two best types for score runs. Shahra is pretty self explanatory and Erazor's ability is beyond useful once you hit top speed. For Red Star Rings grinding, go Shahra + RC Battle Cruiser or bust.

If you don't want to use that combo for some reason, Shahra + Genesis is nice, as well as Shahra + Chip. For boss battles I usually do Hero Chaos + RC Cruiser to boost the ring count and RSR count. All up to you, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, I need some buddy combos.

My buddies:

Normal:

-Dark Chao Lvl 0

-Jewel Chao Lvl 0

-RC Pig Lvl 0

Rare:

-Egg Chao Lvl 0

-RC UFO Lvl 0

-Pumpkin Chao Lvl 1

-Magic Lamp Lvl 1

-Golden RC Piggy Lvl 2

-Desert Chao Lvl 2

-Skull Chao Lvl 3

-Yacker Lvl 3 

-Easter Bunny Lvl 3

-Genesis Lvl 5

-Cartridge Lvl 5

Super Rare:

-Chip Lvl 0

-RC Battle Cruiser Lvl 0

-Hero Chao Lvl 2

-Shahra Lvl 2

-Erazor Djinn Lvl 5

Even if you leveled up or got new companions, people already told you more than once the combos you need :P

Also, no need to show the normal companions, doubt they will ever be useful at all xD

You may unlock whatever you want, Shahra is a must and then your choice:

-If aiming at animals, use lamp as 2nd (since you don't have Rappy)

-if aiming at score, use pumpkin (since you don't have carbuncle)

-if aiming at Rsr use Rsr cruiser as 2nd

-at bosses use caliburn + wizard chao + invicible boost = easy boss

For coins/cakes/gems grabbing events use Chip + some event companion. 

Unless Carbuncle becomes available again or some new epic companion arrives (you would notice by the hype on the thread) you won't need to post the list again, just aim at leveling up those I just told you and try to unlock those you don't have yet :) (wizard chao/ caliburn for bosses, not a must tho)

Edited by LBPlombax7

Best score so far with Cream.

yz18n.jpg

Score is getting better as I level up but it's still harsh to see what could have been.

Edited by Taokaka
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't we do this for you every couple of pages?

That said, Shahra + Erazor is pretty much the ultimate power couple combo in score runs. They fit on the two best types for score runs. Shahra is pretty self explanatory and Erazor's ability is beyond useful once you hit top speed. For Red Star Rings grinding, go Shahra + RC Battle Cruiser or bust.

If you don't want to use that combo for some reason, Shahra + Genesis is nice, as well as Shahra + Chip. For boss battles I usually do Hero Chaos + RC Cruiser to boost the ring count and RSR count. All up to you, though.

Pretty much this. Shahra is the go to companion for any high scoring run and event run. You would be stupid not to use her. Her ability is far too efficient for the combo required. Erazor/Merlina/Carbuncle after that or whatever your preference is.

Ok so I have a question about character usage.

I just unlocked Rouge (by some stroke of luck) and now she's a Lv. 5, but is the score bonus from her better than having a Lv. 47 tails? (I mean in terms of flying character perks, because I don't really know how great the 50% Distance bonus from team hero is in comparison to the 75% score bonus from Rouge)

If I use a Team Easy character with, say, a Team Hero character, will my score still be cut by 75% or does that only apply to a pair of Team Easy characters? I'm thinking about doing a Sonic and Silver combo. 

Distance bonus is traaaash.

Rouge blows Tails out of the water.

Any character bar who's in Team Easy blows Team Hero out of the water really.
  • Thumbs Up 1

what?

Any character > Team Hero > Team Easy

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama

Rouge+ Tails+ Shahra + UFO= 1 341 952 points

You only get 1 million points from that?

Dude, I usually top that with just Sonic & Tails, along with the RC Battle Cruiser for RSRs, and whoever I bring in for helping with my score.

I am not that skilled yet...

Also, the glitched deaths are really irritating

Edited by Diamond Z

Classic Sonic may be the only viable hero character since the distance bonus he provides is 150% and not 50%

List of glithes that killed me:

1.Falling through platform.

2.Sometimes the jump doesnt kill enemies.

3.The jump doesnt work

Any character > Team Hero > Team Easy

ok, sooooo Rouge over Tails regardless of level? Is that the consensus?

ok, sooooo Rouge over Tails regardless of level? Is that the consensus?

Yes.

• Thumbs Up 1

For Red Star Rings grinding, go Shahra + RC Battle Cruiser or bust.

Out of interest, how does Shahra help with getting red rings (other than making the game a bit easier if she gives invincibility or magnet)?

So far, I find RC Battle Cruiser  + Yakker is better for red rings, as if you get the Asteroid, Yakker gives more time to crush the landscape for red rings. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of interest, how does Shahra help with getting red rings (other than making the game a bit easier if she gives invincibility or magnet)?

So far, I find RC Battle Cruiser  + Yakker is better for red rings, as if you get the Asteroid, Yakker gives more time to crush the landscape for red rings. 

Shahra has the most utility out of all the companions; she'll still have her use for non-scoring runs. Getting Magnet is good for the Eggman parts. 

And she provides a more substantial score boost since she may give you the score bonus item, so your total high score will be higher in the runner's league thus more RSR when the rankings reset.

It sounds dumb, but what does the Bonus between Combo mean?It adds 50 to the score every time the combo increases?

Shahra has the most utility out of all the companions; she'll still have her use for non-scoring runs. Getting Magnet is good for the Eggman parts. 

And she provides a more substantial score boost since she may give you the score bonus item, so your total high score will be higher in the runner's league thus more RSR when the rankings reset.

Hmm.... Good point about the runners league! Although at the moment the runners league is based on high score (before it was accumulated points), so it's probably better to do a run where you have Shahra and another points based buddy, get a high score and then switch to the RSR battleship for other runs. 

It sounds dumb, but what does the Bonus between Combo mean?It adds 50 to the score every time the combo increases?

I'm fairly certain it means it adds +50 to the base value of the score gem you collected. I don't remember what everything is worth, but I think big red gems are worth 150 with a 0 combo, and 200 with a 1000+ combo. With 1000+ and combo bonus it's worth 250, and with 1000+ and a drill it's worth 650. What I don't know is if it adds 50 to the points for killing enemies (I'm not sure how much each is worth), banking rings (which are 70 points each), and gaining distance (10 points per meter). Hope I helped! :)