Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Well, they are made for new players so they can get easier trough the stages, but at a cost:the score is horrible.

That doesn't make getting through the stage any easier. Score is what gives you your progress in the stages, especially later stages after Episode 35 where they start wanting around 1 million score per episode checkpoint. 

That doesn't make getting through the stage any easier. Score is what gives you your progress in the stages, especially later stages after Episode 35 where they start wanting around 1 million score per episode checkpoint. 

The kicker for me is that the buff that is supposed to make these characters easy in the first place is almost negligible.  I barely notice the 10% drop in game speed and enemies are in the same spot along with the gems.  Ironically, Team Easy is the hardest team to progress with because of the gimped score effect.

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean the actual stage, not the episode

Yeah, but in the long run, it isn't going to do much. It's still going to take a shit ton of time to progress through stages. These characters may allow them to get further in the stage, but it's not going to actually help them pass it much when the very thing they need (Score) is cut down massively.

• Thumbs Up 1

I read the Easy Type characters are, well, easier to level up than the other characters, and any Level 100 character gives a 50% Score Bonus, which is thus necessary to compensate the negative effect. So if the speed cut really does help navigate through the top speed sections and say you pair a Level 100 Big/Cream/Silver with a Dark Type or the Pumpkin Chao to boost your score, wouldn't that make the characters worthwhile to compete in higher divisions?

I read the Easy Type characters are, well, easier to level up than the other characters, and any Level 100 character gives a 50% Score Bonus, which is thus necessary to compensate the negative effect. So if the speed cut really does help navigate through the top speed sections and say you pair a Level 100 Big/Cream/Silver with a Dark Type or the Pumpkin Chao to boost your score, wouldn't that make the characters worthwhile to compete in higher divisions?

I'd have to check that out if they'd counter each other out.  Right now I have Cream at lvl 56. 

Metal Sonic is going to be Speed in Team Mech.

Didn't you see Metal Sonic's actions in Sonic Generations & Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric? We have seen it flying, not running since then. It means that Metal Sonic could be Fly-Type & Mech-Type.

Edited by GreninJovan

Didn't you see Metal Sonic's actions in Sonic Generations & Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric? We have seen it flying, not running since then. It means that Metal Sonic could be Fly-Type & Mech-Type.

You also see it being a speed character in both Adventure games.

i noticed something weird....

while reinstall the game:

if i start a new id, the version will be 1.1.1t but if i transfer my id first version will become 1.1.1 without the T.

what could this be?

So they announced team easy almost 1 week ago and we got them but NIGHTS was announced almost one month ago and nothing?

I think NiGHTS could be related to an upcoming event, featuring a stage called "A Night at Windy Hill" & the other two companions like Moon Mech & Stars.

I have a question. Are Sonic Runners' errors far worse than Super Smash Bros. for Wii U's errors?

(4 days later and no one still didn't answer my question here...) It means the answer is "yes".

(4 days later and no one still didn't answer my question here...) It means the answer is "yes".

No, it means no one answered your question
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can someone help me with Character and companions combinations?

Characters:                               Comapanions:

Sonic                                        Shahra

Tails                                         Genesis

Knuckles                                  Cartridge

Rouge                                     Battle Cruiser

Classic                                     Hero Chao

Erazor

Wizard,Pumkin,Skull,Jewel Chaos

Chip

Ufo

Caliburn

Pinwheel

Yacker

Gold Pig

Team Easy is a really dumb concept, but It feels like they're Sonic Team's first attempt at giving unlockable characters downsides, and knowing Sonic Team I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a big patch that rebalances all of the unlockables.

Edited by NoirSuede

And we'll see what SEGA leaks in Twitter in the future...

Zero?

So, using any Mech-Type character may be a little bit useless. Thank you.

Edited by GreninJovan

Anyone else having trouble with the ios app crashing in the last 24 hours or so? It gets through the title screen, loading screen, Tails' Tips, then it pops up a 'Notifications' screen but never loads any of the text and then crashes.

Anyone else having trouble with the ios app crashing in the last 24 hours or so? It gets through the title screen, loading screen, Tails' Tips, then it pops up a 'Notifications' screen but never loads any of the text and then crashes.

Me, but I'm on "Android".

Dude. Sonic is in his name. Metal "Sonic". He was designed to keep up with Sonic's Speed, They are similiar in power and appearance (even Sonic Runners mentions this). Why would Metal be a Flying Type? 

Metal would be a flying type because it appears that the Sonic Runners team have no idea what they're even doing.

Why are you all arguing over speculation? Just wait until it's released, yeesh.

So, using any Mech-Type character may be a little bit useless. Thank you.

I thought it was something like 100 for normal badniks, 200 for metal and 300 for golden badniks? (It might be 200 golden and 300 metal.)

So I got Rouge the Bat thanks to that Special Egg bonus, but most importantly, I got Big the Cat!

I will not disclose to you how much money I spent to nab him

I leveled Rouge up to 25 and Big up to 40, and paired the two of them with Sharah and the Sega Genesis to get a pretty decent score...

...only to have a giant middle finger at the end of the score tally totally halve it, because Big is an "easy" character. 

There's always something, but hey, at least I got Big. I am happy.

• Thumbs Up 2