Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Is anyone else getting like, annoying stuttering while playing? Like, the game will freeze for less than a second, but it can really fuck up your run and throw you off briefly. Jumps will go too far, you'll miss a platform, you'll go slamming into obstacles etc.

I never had this issue on the Canadian soft launch version.

• Thumbs Up 3

Is anyone else getting like, annoying stuttering while playing? Like, the game will freeze for less than a second, but it can really fuck up your run and throw you off briefly. Jumps will go too far, you'll miss a platform, you'll go slamming into obstacles etc.

I never had this issue on the Canadian soft launch version.

It attacked the hobos using PC the hardest, atleast u guys can play it. :( I feel horrible right now, I saved lots of Red Rings for this event.

Classic Sonic is basically the best and my favorite character in the game and I wont be able to get it. The Genesis, Cartridge and Death Egg are also bad ass and they'll be gone. :(

Yes, I still have the same problem with all APKs posted here, I been playing on PC all this time as I dont have a phone because im poor, I tried various pc "emulators" and I get the same thing, it just stays loading at the title screen when I press start. Seems the global version doesn't work for PC anymore?

I also still cant find Sonic Runners from my "phone" on Play Goggle, not that it matters since the APK doesn't work.

It seems my problem is not as common as the crashing one, hard to believe the problem where they game crashed was easier to solve.

God Im wasting valuable time! I beg of you someone help us with this endless loading at title screen problem! What could be causing this?

I'm having this problem too. I  can't fix it either.

I'm having this problem too. I  can't fix it either.

Have u tried various methods? Are u also on PC?

Right now I'm still trying various phones, it doesn't seem to be the problem...hmm, this problem is at SEGA's side not mine.

Have u tried various methods? are u also on PC?

Right now I'm still trying various phones.

I've tried different devices too, reinstalled and everything with no luck. It just hangs.

It's weird because going through the Play Store app, it says the device is incompatible, but opening a web browser and going to the Play Store on the website says the device should work just fine. (I had also 0 issues with the entire soft-launch) Sega really needs to fix all this especially with an event going on right now. :c

I've tried different devices too, reinstalled and everything with no luck. It just hangs.

It's weird because going through the Play Store app, it says the device is incompatible, but opening a web browser and going to the Play Store on the website says the device should work just fine. (I had also 0 issues with the entire soft-launch) Sega really needs to fix all this especially with an event going on right now. :c

SEGA is insane, do they know there are ppl not able to play right now? Are they still silent? The only problems they addressed earlier were stupid shit like Rappy nerfing.

SEGA is insane, do they know there are ppl not able to play right now? Are they still silent? the only problems they addressed  earlier were stupid shit like Rappy Nerfing.

I agree they are extremely insane! How dare they do an event when there worldwide release is messed up. I still have to use APK because google play keeps saying my device is incompatible. Sadly the APK is not working for everybody and it is sad that Sega would allow this to happen. They have low standards apparently since they not fixed this up. The event lasts until July 3rd but the classic Sonic lasts until July 10th as that means hopefully they will have it fixed by than. If you have the game then please be thankful!

Blergh. Got the Cartridge but no Classic. Grinding these Red Rings is getting practically impossible due to the huge point requirements for episodes now.

Blergh. Got the Cartridge but no Classic. Grinding these Red Rings is getting practically impossible due to the huge point requirements for episodes now.

Tell me about it. Plus the fact, they've totally nerfed the red rings down to only 5 per episode completion. Which means you now need to complete 10 episodes before you get the chance at the roulette.

Speaking of which, anyone have any tips for getting higher scores?

I use Sharah and Wizard Chao. Items last a very long time if you're leveled enough. So there's lots of opportunity for her to give you a shield before you mess up and die. I always play on a speed level with 2 speed characters.

I use Sharah and Wizard Chao. Items last a very long time if you're leveled enough. So there's lots of opportunity for her to give you a shield before you mess up and die. I always play on a speed level with 2 speed characters.

How do you choose which stage type to play? (:\

How do you choose which stage type to play? (:\

You can't to my knowledge. The game always pre selects a character specific area for an episode.

If you guys are grinding for red rings then my advice will be to play the event as much as possible. From time to time, and depending if you get a decent big score, you get 50 red rings as a reward.

Still, some beginners here were getting great scores yesterday, so if you're one of those persons then blowing through the first episodes should be a breeze and ideally should get enough rings through episodes and chapters completion.

If you guys are grinding for red rings then my advice will be to play the event as much as possible. From time to time, and depending if you get a decent big score, you get 50 red rings as a reward.

Still, some beginners here were getting great scores yesterday, so if you're one of those persons then blowing through the first episodes should be a breeze and ideally should get enough rings through episodes and chapters completion.

Honestly, I think they did that to draw in new players. I was blasting through levels easily with a team of Sonic, Tails and the Skull Chao/UFO companions. Now it's gotten harder to even break 500,000. The level design on a whole feels like it's gotten a lot more cheap, and the score requirements have been increased dramatically, wanting at least 270,000 per checkpoint, and that's only on Episodes 20-24 

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, I think they did that to draw in new players. I was blasting through levels easily with a team of Sonic, Tails and the Skull Chao/UFO companions. Now it's gotten harder to even break 500,000. The level design on a whole feels like it's gotten a lot more cheap, and the score requirements have been increased dramatically, wanting at least 270,000 per checkpoint, and that's only on Episodes 20-24

I think this was the case at the beginning of the soft launch as well. Though I remember stuff getting harder on episode 25-onwards.

A big mistake I was making though was not leveling up my characters, using items and not leveling up/experimenting my companions.

Now that I do that then the game is making more sense and it's getting easier to make progress and collect red rings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this was the case at the beginning of the soft launch as well. Though I remember stuff getting harder on episode 25-onwards.

A big mistake I was making though was not leveling up my characters, using items and not leveling up/experimenting my companions.

Now that I do that then the game is making more sense and it's getting easier to make progress and collect red rings.

Don't suppose you know any good companion combos?

I have a Level 1 RC Cruiser which supposedly gives me 200% more RSRs, but I've gotta say it's not exactly dramatic.

I have a Level 1 RC Cruiser which supposedly gives me 200% more RSRs, but I've gotta say it's not exactly dramatic.

I have a level 1 RC Cruiser.

I don't leave home without it. Trust me. It makes a HUGE difference.

• Thumbs Up 1

How's Chip in the game? I got him today but haven't used him much.

Also, I can officially say these levels are beginning to become painful to go through

Don't suppose you know any good companion combos?

I usually use Shahra and Merlina. It's useful getting items and Wisps during the run and I feel those two save my butt a lot.

If not I use Shahra and Dark Chao for Knuckles, Shahra and Egg Chao with Sonic, Shahra and RC Electromagnet with Tails.

The boss showdowns get harder with the numbers of hits increased to 20 so for that I use Caliburn and that battleship companion which name escapes me at this time.

Meh. The only companion I have out of the ones you named was Dark Chao, and I can't seem to get a decent score combo going with the companions I do have

I use a Level 1 Gold Piggybank for rings and the aforementioned RC Cruiser for Red Rings. Once/If I have Classic Sonic I'll start trying other combinations.

Finally got enough red rings to do another shot at the roulette...and I got another cartridge. F U C K.