Awoo.

Steam Summer Sale 2014: Prepare your wallet

kimplix

So, in a flash sale, the majority of the Assassin's Creed series is on sale for $5.00 or less, ergo 75% off. ANd just when I started taking an interest to series. Sigh, looks like my funds might be used in this summer sale after all.

So any, highlights/must-buys of the series?

Assassin's Creed 2 and 4 are the best ones so far. Assassin's Creed 3 and Revelations are the worse ones so far (they are still decent though).

A visual novel game called Long Live the Queen is now on sale for only 1.74 quid! I've never played a single visual novel game, so is this one any good for a first timer?

Not sure if it's still on sale but that awesome looking Parkour shooting game Cloudbuilt came out in March and was (not sure if it still is) 75 percent off so I snagged it for 4.99.

Gameplay footage. It looks awesome! I can't wait to actually play it later today hopefully. 

Assassin's Creed 2 and 4 are the best ones so far. Assassin's Creed 3 and Revelations are the worse ones so far (they are still decent though).

Should I skip them?

Ah, I see. Well, perhaps I'll hopefully be able to vie sufficient enjoyment out of those games too.

Transistor is 25% off. Not a hefty discount but it came out only a month ago. Excellent game, I recommend it.

Alan Wake is 85% off in the Flash Sale. Get that too, it's an excellent game and it's not a crappy port according to some research I did. If you do miss this offer then vote for it in the Community's Choice section to have access to the deal again...if that choice wins anyway.

Ugh, I'd get Assassin's Creed Black Flag in a heartbeat if it weren't for the sharks thing. So unnerving. If only I could punch 'em out like in Arkham City.

Transistor is 25% off. Not a hefty discount but it came out only a month ago. Excellent game, I recommend it.

Alan Wake is 85% off in the Flash Sale. Get that too. Another excellent game.

The whole series is $6. It's WELL worth it.

Just got Knights Of The Old Republic 2 for €3.39! I've been meaning to try the KOTOR games, so this was the perfect opportunity.

Still no sign of Rust though. :(

Man, now they've got Transistor and Alan Wake on sale... So much for stopping at The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2, Mirror's Edge and Dishonored.

Ugh, I'd get Assassin's Creed Black Flag in a heartbeat if it weren't for the sharks thing. So unnerving. If only I could punch 'em out like in Arkham City.

Most of the underwater sections and harpoon events are optional. While you'd miss a few upgrades, the majority are not essential.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is 75% off in the Flash Sale. It is regarded as the best Battlefield game ever made and still has an alive and kicking online base...so yeah. I would buy it in a heartbeat but frankly, playing online with a controller on PC is suicide, so.

So thanks to the steam summer sale, I now own Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, Revelations, Brotherhood, And Liberation. Just like Mario Kart via MK8 , it's Time to give moi a new series to add to my interest roster.

Just spent about £15 on the steam summer sale and got -

- One Way Heroics (57p)

- PixelJunk Monster Ultimate + Shooter Bundle (£2.39)

- Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle (£4.49)

- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (£7.49)

Not a bad haul.

I've also decided to get Broken Age...and I think I'm probably done with the sale. Unless some really good games come tomorrow.

I really want to get Broken Age too, but with everything else I've bought so far I probably won't get round to playing it until the Holiday Sale. I'm going to exert some self-control for a change.

Loving The Stanley Parable so far, though Castle Crashers is kicking my ass.

Still no discount on Rust. :(

I was hoping to get it cheaper since it's early access and not finished. Oh well, I'll get it full price sometime.