Awoo.

Sonic Boom announced (Wii U/3DS)

Carbo

10zo7sj.png

Looks like Sonic Space to me.

With that up there, the A is more noticable and the beginning of a C is formed. The S and P seem to be in some kind of stencilled font.

I'd say this is their area for Sonic games in general, although why there'd be a big massive logo of the computer for it is well beyond me.

• Thumbs Up 2

10zo7sj.png

Looks like Sonic Space to me.

With that up there, the A is more noticable and the beginning of a C is formed. The S and P seem to be in some kind of stencilled font.

I'd say this is their area for Sonic games in general, although why there'd be a big massive logo of the computer for it is well beyond me.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Hmmmm....

• Thumbs Up 4

....Would it by any chance be that rumoured Sonic movie?

Come on Detective SSMB, we got a mystery to solve!

• Thumbs Up 2

The working title must have been Sonic Boom & Knuckles.

I think we all know now what's going to happen in 2015. Sonic Boom & Knuckles, featuring the glorious return of lock-on technology!

Seriously though, I could see the logo on the screen being part of the game's box art or something. Or perhaps something we see in-game, during a loading screen or whatever. Just throwing ideas out there. I doubt it's sequel-related, at least...but ya never know. XP

• Thumbs Up 2

I think I might have solved it...

On mobile so cant post graphical evidence.. But... we've been told that the game will have stages set to each character, cold this be the loading screen for 'Sonic Stage?'

Looking  at the letters again and their approximate positions for G and E. it would fit within that image.

Thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 3

I think I mighthave solved it...

On mobile so cant post graphical evidence.. But... we've been told that the gamewill have stages set to each charactr, cold this be the loading screen for 'Sonic Stage?'

Looking  at the leters again and their aproximate positions for G and E. it would fit withn that image.

Thoughts?

I think you've done it...

Notice how Sonic's silhouette is the main one on the logo. Perhaps with each character stage, their respective silhouettes take over on the logo. Makes the most sense to me.

Oh, and the line-up of the silhouettes seem a bit... random? You'd think Tails would be next to Sonic, but it goes Sonic > Knuckles > Amy > Tails. So maybe this might mean the character's importance to the stage?

• Thumbs Up 3

Makes sense, really, with the way Sonic's lit up but the others aren't. Maybe for levels like that, the player'll be able to choose one of the other three as the secondary character you can switch with.

Perhaps with each character stage, their respective silhouettes take over on the logo. 

"Ooh, that's a bingo!"

I think you've cracked it, Hoggy.

Well, since the image was a bit oversaturated with light, I desaturated it then added colour slowly back in.

It'd have to be a real weird T if that was the case, but it seems more likely than just creating a logo for a space.

"Ooh, that's a bingo!"

I think you've cracked it, Hoggy.

I think it highlights what characters are in play, sort of like this?

b3mlSGK.png

Nuremburg toy fair sign. SEGA are officially denying it, but it was there.

Here's a link: 

Oh, so it's not official....?

wait.. Sonic related movie comfirmed?. P.s New Sonic Boom preview released http://www.tssznews.com/2014/04/15/new-sonic-boom-preview-released/ I hope this isn't stacked other post. Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

I read "preview"and expected a new trailer... I'm now drowning in disappointment...

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, so it's not official....? I read "preview"and expected a new trailer... I'm now drowning in disappointment...
Oh.. I just copied article's title . Sorry Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

Nuremburg toy fair sign. SEGA are officially denying it, but it was there.

Here's a link: 

It's under Sonic Boom. I think they're talking about first animated CG series not film.

.....Dammit Hogfather, why haven't the government hired you yet?!

Now that I think about it, that might also explain why Sonic's silhouette is larger than the other three.

Maybe it's concept art for a loading screen?

It's under Sonic Boom. I think they're talking about first animated CG series not film.

I know that. I don't really care what the meaning is -- I linked it 'cause they were talking about it.

wait.. Sonic related movie comfirmed?. P.s New Sonic Boom preview released http://www.tssznews.com/2014/04/15/new-sonic-boom-preview-released/ I hope this isn't stacked other post. Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

It's actually an old preview from ONM's magazine that's only just been put online. 

Maybe it's gonna have a TV movie.

That's what I think is going to happen. It would make sense, maybe the TV movie could be the pilot?