Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Oh hey, Stalchildren. Don't remember seeing any of those yet.

Also it could be just be me, but I swear Link didn't have the Master Sword in some of the earlier pics - guessing this is another of those deals where you pick it up later in the game.

Also it could be just be, but I swear Link didn't have the Master Sword in some of the earlier pics - guessing this is another of those deals where you pick it up later in the game.

That artwork with Argorok and the Stalchildren showed up a long time ago, that's been known for a while. Master Sword? We saw it in the original trailer, so yeah, we already knew that was going to show up as well.

None of this is actually new. Except for it being an ad that popped up in Famitsu, that's really it.

Also it could be just be, but I swear Link didn't have the Master Sword in some of the earlier pics - guessing this is another of those deals where you pick it up later in the game.

You know, come to think of it, I don't think there has ever been a game where Link has the Master Sword from the beginning.

Never really noticed before.

Well technically he had the Master Sword from the beginning of Skyward Sword. It just took a while for it to power up. tongue.png

I wouldn't consider the Goddess Sword to be the same thing as the Master Sword, even if it did end up becoming the Master Sword eventually.  And even then, he still used the Practice Sword before getting the Goddess Sword.

Twilight princess boss?! Midna incoming tongue.png

That's a surprise? We've got confirmation that characters will be drawn from throughout the series now, so yeah, I fully expect Midna and a bunch of other popular characters to be playable. Zant, too. Especially notable if that one portal Cia opened up is actually the Mirror of Twilight, which it certainly looks like.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a surprise? We've got confirmation that characters will be drawn from throughout the series now, so yeah, I fully expect Midna and a bunch of other popular characters to be playable. Zant, too. Especially notable if that one portal Cia opened up is actually the Mirror of Twilight, which it certainly looks like.

I meant in humor, I was the one who pointed out the portal, and jumped on the space and time mention :P 

I wouldn't mind Midna being playable so long as I can crush shit with the Fused Shadow.

Midna_fused.png

I wouldn't mind Midna being playable so long as I can crush shit with the Fused Shadow.

Midna_fused.png

Bet you it would either be a special unlockable weapon, or Musou attack 

You know, come to think of it, I don't think there has ever been a game where Link has the Master Sword from the beginning.

Never really noticed before.

He doesn't have it from the beginning here either. We've already seen screens of him with a different sword. Heck, one of them is in the ad.

He doesn't have it from the beginning here either. We've already seen screens of him with a different sword. Heck, one of them is in the ad.

I think that's the point G-Force was trying to make.

Famitsu has allegedly revealed two new playable characters.  Can you hold on four hours until their probable reveal at the Nintendo Digital Event?  No scans as yet, but their identities are...

Zelda!  Wielding a sword made of magic, and packing a bow.

Midna!  Using the power of a magical shadow wolf, and also her hair!

Original source here (as far as I can tell).

Famitsu has allegedly revealed two new playable characters.  Can you hold on four hours until their probable reveal at the Nintendo Digital Event?  No scans as yet, but their identities are...

Zelda!  Wielding a sword made of magic, and packing a bow.

Midna!  Using the power of a magical shadow wolf, and also her hair!

Original source here (as far as I can tell).

Not surprised at all, and expect both forms for the latter, though one would be a side/post game unlockable while the other is for the main game 

But... Link is playa-

Ohhhhhh I get it

It's cause he looks feminine

You so funny

honestly no offense intended because that actually was funny and made me feel dumb for like 5 seconds

• Thumbs Up 5

Are no men playable in this?

with time and space open, expect Groose, and perhaps the freedom fighters from TP, and the Mayor and knights from Skyloft 

CONFIRMED! Midna and Zelda are both playable, Zelda uses a bow and Midna her hair. At first I thought it was Wolf Link, then I realized it was a Shadow Wolf of some sort instead. Its basically the same concept, and its awesome, it only proves exactly what I wanted to see. *waiting for Saria's inevitable reveal*

EDIT: Link looks even MORE like a girl in the new Zelda game. Might be because of his long hair. Actually I'm starting to think this version of Link might actually BE a girl (which I've been interested in seeing for a long time; I mean, not all of the hero's descendants have to be female, amiright? :P).

Hey, You Want This Trailer?

Here you go! It's good n' stuff!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hooray for Great Fairy bewbs at 1:09 in that trailer! :P

Seriously though, game looks amazing. With this and Zelda U on the horizon, the Wii U is going to be home to some amazing Zelda experiences.

I'm certainly intrigued over who's going to be playable. They said it'd have a lot of playable characters and the Warriors/Musou games tend to have a heck of a lot of playable characters. (Except for One Piece Pirate Musou maybe.)

The Orochi games let you play as the big bad guy too. (eventually.) So it goes without saying that Mr Ganondorf will be playable.

I've seen requests for Skull Kid. With Midna being back, I don't see why many other familiar faces wouldn't return. They don't have to be good characters either. Orochi had a number of followers who you'd also get to play as. Maybe you'd get to play as past boss characters?

twinrova.jpg

SO HYPED for this, especially right at the end... F---ING GANONDORF.

Of course we all knew Ganondorf would be in, but damnit I'm hyped. Funny thing is Ganondorf didn't appear in the Digital Event, only in the final trailer.

EDIT: Hey, I found this:

http://e3.nintendo.com/games/wiiu/hyrule-warriors/

New character confirmed, the white/blue haired character we saw briefly in the original trailer. Don't know her name, though, just that she's in one of the renders alongside Link.

Da fuq is the girl with the book?