Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

On 9/21/2018 at 12:14 AM, SmezMorePrakezz said:

I'll go for it. 😉

image.thumb.png.4e075ec99a0482ba85024146d2ea6556.png

Quick as heck. Drawn on Post-it.

And it’s not unlikely this will be his only one, though. SSMB often gives some characters fans wouldn’t normally care about some artwork, which is a good thing. In fact, could this guy work in that donut level?

Think the movie will be a massive financial success. Will bomb with critics though, fans will be quick to join on that bandwagon.

Personally think Jim Carrey will have great chemistry with Ben Schwartz, who voices Sonic. Jim Carrey will be entertaining as fuck being Dr. Eggman/Robotnik. Ben Schwartz will provide a great sonic voice that the majority of fans will agree on. Think the CGI will look stunning as well, hopefully Sonic's model isn't shit.

Everything else will most likely be awful though.

I know this is unrelated, but I noticed that the writers were in Vancouver for an few days, but later went back to California. I wonder why they were in Vancouver for an few days. To check how things were going? I don’t know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Video of the explosion

https://mobile.twitter.com/LuxuryAccess/status/1044124143589810177/video/1

There was a photo about two weeks back of what looked like a spaceship on a closed set. I think that was the Eggmobile. Jim Carrey probably filmed a lot of his scenes on that closed set. I think they'll use CGI to paste him over the drone used in the scene above.

• Thumbs Up 2

She claimed that Sonic just look like this.:

Here’s is the video of the explosion, since the link you posted didn’t work.:

She also say that Jim will be in Vancouver to filmed his scenes this week at an studio.:

Edit: She deleted the tweet, sorry about that.
  • Thumbs Up 4

She said she only saw a brief glimpse. I don't think she is very familar with Sonic, so she might not even know the difference between classic & modern. (the differences are minimal) so It could still be classic.

2 minutes ago, Myst said:

She said she only saw a brief glimpse. I don't think she is very familar with Sonic, so she might not even know the difference between classic & modern. (the differences are minimal) so It could still be classic.

Pretty much. All she knows is that it's recognizable as Sonic so it won't be a radical redesign. 

It will probably be classic, though.

Highly, HIGHLY doubt he'll look anything like that. He'll look like a realistic version of the traditional design.

I do like the Quill design on that, though. Don't care for anything else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, PeterPancake said:

Highly, HIGHLY doubt he'll look anything like that. He'll look like a realistic version of the traditional design.

I do like the Quill design on that, though. Don't care for anything else. 

Have you seen any fan art that you could pass along so I could have any idea of what you mean exactly?

13 minutes ago, Alexios31 said:

Have you seen any fan art that you could pass along so I could have any idea of what you mean exactly?

Maybe similar like this.:

B2D8743C-9B94-406A-9856-346C4AF7CB61.thumb.jpeg.c41b0a0204c6247813e4c8c4c3256479.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2