Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Also I'm making a prediction, seeing that this guy had a really weird sexual thing for his armor ill bet the other 3 will to, so here's betting that Nonon is a trap or something, because her voice sounds so much like a little boy.

Yeah, Blade Regula is obviously fetish bait.

But Gamagori's power was pretty much hinted at since Day 1 since he's part of the Discipline Committee and he the fact he uses thorny whips to attack. Him having a BDSM theme goes naturally for him. As for the others I somehow doubt that they would all wear gimp suits. They have different themes going on and Gamagori embodies BDSM. If anything I'd say Nonon would have a gothic lolita robot suit or something and Houka would probably be Tron or something.

Its noteworthy that while Gamagori was in a sexual uniform, he was covered up completely compared to Ryuko and Satsuki. Same thing with Sanageyama since the student body would rather cover themselves with clothes over being stripperic. Its just an interesting thing to bring up.

So the latest episode was enjoyable but I think I finally found a bit of an issue with how these fights go. I don't think I ever seen a fight where Ryuko wasn't extremely under or overpowered save for the end of the Satsuki fight. I wish she would use more thinking when it comes to the fights (like the first one with Sanegama) instead of getting a new power up just in the nick of time that saves her ass and completely crubstomps the opponent. Just a small complaint though.

Except it wasn't Blade Senketsu that saved her so much as Senketsu's idea to be absorbed into the suit.

So... Shit's about to hit the fan really hard next week.

Ryuko absolutely decimated Ira and tech guy, and has discovered that Senketsu can transform, and is going in for the kill with Nonon, not only that but Sensei is also worried about Ryuko and Senketsu and is setting up precautions with the nudist beach guy with the needle guns for something, couple that with a new face showing up to challenge Ryuko and it's safe to say next week is going to be pretty tense and balls to the wall action packed, must say it's satisfying seeing Nonon so disgruntled and knocked off her high horse, she's seriously lost the plot now and just wants to win regardless of keeping her smug image, she's getting desperate to say the least.

I'm kinda annoyed how quickly the tech guy was dispatched though, like He's had hardly any screen time at all during the series, and this was the one chance he got to redeem himself and improve his image, but lol no, he was beaten just as fast as his flashback was shown, he's still a dislikeable character and I still don't care or know much about him, he just felt shoehorned in, it's kind of obvious Trigger are cramming so much stuff into season 1 before it's closing but it's moving a little too fast for my liking, the elite 4 don't feel any more elite than the 2 star's Ryuko has been dispatching with the exception of blind sword guy, they depend way too much on their Goku Uniforms, and that's their undoing because of how high their ego is, I just hope Satsuki makes up for this charade of joke captains since all she's done is stood over and watched everything like an arrogant bitch, I'm ready for her to prove her worth but I'm pretty sure Trigger are going to deny us that satisfaction by mixing shit up and putting off Satsuki's showdown till at least Season 2.

Sorry about the lack of names, I find it hard to remember names of Japanese characters XP

Yeah I agree that the tech guy was dispatched way too quickly. I was kind of like "Really?" when he just decided to quit the fight because of his god-forsaken data. I did like how Ryuko got the ability to fly: reminds me of TTGL when Gurren Lagann just randomly got the ability to fly by hijacking and re-purposing a enemy fighter jet Gunmen as it's wings, and then it could just fly for the rest of the series. I assume Ryuko's flying will be similar, as I assume she won't just lose that transformation?

I suppose I should give my general thoughts as well since I'm actually watching it now and am all caught up and everything.

It's awesome. I don't believe it's TTGL-awesome, due to some problems that hold it back somewhat, such as the really flip-flop tone and the fact that it doesn't have escalating crazy like TTGL, it just has a fairly steady level of crazy (though that may just be preference), but it's right behind it. I love it, as expected from someone as big a fan of Gainax/Trigger stuff like this as me. 

I was expecting tech guy to be dispatched easily. He really didn't seem all that strong. I mean what do you expect from a nerd? The way Ryuko took him out was a bit silly and slightly horrifying. They really wanna show off some good old fashioned eldrich Senketsu.

Nonon's uniform I was kind of expecting but not really. I wasn't really expecting the part where she flies a fucking heart boombox thing. I did laugh when she was fighting Ryuko though only because I thought the classical music to the action was a bit over the top. And they did really make Nonon look pretty petty in her flashback which is pretty much the point of it. But hey she's finally showing her true colors.

And honestly I want to see Ryuko make friends with the former student council since she only has Mako right now. Nothing wrong with making more friends right?

I was expecting tech guy to be dispatched easily. He really didn't seem all that strong. I mean what do you expect from a nerd? The way Ryuko took him out was a bit silly and slightly horrifying. They really wanna show off some good old fashioned eldrich Senketsu.

Nonon's uniform I was kind of expecting but not really. I wasn't really expecting the part where she flies a fucking heart boombox thing. I did laugh when she was fighting Ryuko though only because I thought the classical music to the action was a bit over the top. And they did really make Nonon look pretty petty in her flashback which is pretty much the point of it. But hey she's finally showing her true colors.

And honestly I want to see Ryuko make friends with the former student council since she only has Mako right now. Nothing wrong with making more friends right?

Coming from another nerd lol, I guess you know what to expect. D'ohohohohohohohoho.

Honestly, I just want to see Ryuuko strip Nonon's little ass naked, mmmmpppph! <3 Fuck shame.

I was actually really glad she dispatched of the nerd quickly because his fighting gimmick is so cliche even Ryuko was trope savvy enough to know the obvious strategy right away.

Yeah I agree that the tech guy was dispatched way too quickly. I was kind of like "Really?" when he just decided to quit the fight because of his god-forsaken data.

Those are my thoughts as well. The episode itself wasn't bad, but the second fight went too quickly and felt underwhelming. I thought it was going to be one episode per fight, but it doesn't appear to be that way.

I can't help but wonder if the data tech-guy has gathered on Ryuko's battle specs will come back to bite her in later episodes though, we'll have to see, but it looks like Senketsu is evolving too quickly to keep up with though.

Yeah Ryuko, or rather Senketsu are becoming too powerful that the Nudist Beach organization may step in at any time. I bet right when Ryuko is about to deal the final blow on Satsuki, they'll step in and likely kidnap both of them, but who knows.

Was going to say that Nudist Beach wants to strip Satsuki of her Kamui too since it's apparently one of the worse ones, I'm wondering if NB will step in during the final fight and royally fuck us all over by pulling a complete 180 with the series. It remains to be seen.

This episode... was delicious. 

My reaction was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

So like this new girl is in town, and she pretty much just bodies 3 the blind dude who's name I forgot because of how fucking easily she bodied his ass! Oh my God, next Thursday can't come fast enough!

• Thumbs Up 1

PFFFTTT! My reaction was more like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWViA0Z3lsg

For the sake of sanity and MAJOR FUKING SPOILERS don't open it, don't quote it. Its for your own safety.

So new girl appears. I was hoping to like her but I feel indifferent when she announces herself to the world. I still like her I suppose. BUT JUST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

Oh and looks like Satsuki's mom is getting involved again. I do wonder if Satsuki is hoping for Ryuko to team up with her to fight her mom and try to take over.

And oh hey looks like Mako is making friends in the stands too. Gamagori looks like he's encouraging her. So hooray!

NEXT EPISODE GIT HERE ALREDY!

Fucking Sanageyma can't catch a break, dude gets REKT by this new bitch who just appeared out of nowhere. But hey it's nice to see all the Elite 4 being brought down to earth where they will ubdoubetdbly join Ryuko's side to face the true big bad somewhere down the line.

And seeing Ryuko lose her fucking shit at the revelation at her father's killer (if that REALLY is the killer) took me aback.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sanageyama, more like SanageYamcha.

Fucking finally this series kicks it up a notch, basically the episode I've been waiting for since the show began. Almost makes up for the drawn-out previous episodes. Nui is like some sort of Anti-Mako, funny how that works and surprisingly unnerving. More on the Revocs too which is pretty fucking overdue but pleasant nonetheless.

Ryuko gonna get bodied.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh wow. Stuff is gonna go DOWN next episode! Can't wait! 

I doubt that Nui killed Ryuko's father. She probably just said that so that Ryuko will fight with full force.

Oh wow. Stuff is gonna go DOWN next episode! Can't wait! 

Damn son you can't spoiler tag shit? But nah

that girl is crazy as fuck, she's bodied Ryuuko's pops, no doubt.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

OH MY FUCKING GOD

THAT WAS AWESOME

I didn't expect Nonon to be so tough and for their fight to take almost the entire episode, which was really cool (naturally having a Dai-Gurren skull on her shoulder she's the toughest Elite Four member because her baton is the baton that will pierce the heavens huehuehue). I did expect that overly long drawn-out clash to be interrupted by Nui, but the scissor blade thing (I'm suspicious about that actually being the other half of Ryuko's blade since it's the wrong colour), and how she's apparently the murder of Ryuko's father....................man I literally gasped. AND RYUKO'S GONNA FUCK HER UP SO BADDDD, BUT THEY ENDED ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER AUGHHHHHH DON'T DO THIS TO ME KILL LA KILL! NEXT THURSDAY SPEED UP PLEASE!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

OH MY FUCKING GOD

THAT WAS AWESOME

I didn't expect Nonon to be so tough and for their fight to take almost the entire episode, which was really cool (naturally having a Dai-Gurren skull on her shoulder she's the toughest Elite Four member because her baton is the baton that will pierce the heavens huehuehue). I did expect that overly long drawn-out clash to be interrupted by Nui, but the scissor blade thing (I'm suspicious about that actually being the other half of Ryuko's blade since it's the wrong colour), and how she's apparently the murder of Ryuko's father....................man I literally gasped. AND RYUKO'S GONNA FUCK HER UP SO BADDDD, BUT THEY ENDED ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER AUGHHHHHH DON'T DO THIS TO ME KILL LA KILL! NEXT THURSDAY SPEED UP PLEASE!

Ryuko couldn't even best Satsuki and had trouble fighitng the Elite 4, here comes this new bitch and she bodies one of them without even hitting him. Ryuko is gonna get BODIED.

8Lkbx9t.gif

That's all.

Wow. The ending...oh man...

When I saw the pin popping off just by her clenching her fist, I knew that some shit will be going down. I just wonder how batshit she's gonna go on this chick.

Ryuko couldn't even best Satsuki and had trouble fighitng the Elite 4, here comes this new bitch and she bodies one of them without even hitting him. Ryuko is gonna get BODIED.

How fucking pissed she got has to mean some sort of power boost. And shit, if the "Next Time On" means anything, she destroys a big part of the school. I don't think I'll be a curbstomp battle on Nai's part, at least not completely. 

How fucking pissed she got has to mean some sort of power boost. And shit, if the "Next Time On" means anything, she destroys a big part of the school. I don't think I'll be a curbstomp battle on Nai's part, at least not completely. 

This is anime, she gonna get bodied, you don't just introduce someone that strong towards the end and then they get bodied, no. Sorry Ryuko's gonna get bodied.