Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

The thing with Fox is that you'll never see anything but brown when you look at him during actual gameplay.

The thing with Fox is that you'll never see anything but brown when you look at him during actual gameplay.

All I see is him kicking my ass around like a ragdoll, his Computer A.I. is always a pain in the rear for me, through their are plenty of funny moments too, (I'm talking about the overall stupid A.I. in Melee, too easy to trick them in to killing themselves and Fox was perhaps the stupidest of them all).laugh.png

Guys I'mma let y'all finish your discussion on Fox's fur, but more pressing matters are at hand.

Leaks?

gQ1RQP1.png06aPVpY.jpg

MEWTWO. With Mega Ego Y transformation. Though the BSP is of normal Mewtwo so I'm guessing this is a Final Smash.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 2

Guys I'mma let y'all finish your discussion on Fox's fur, but more pressing matters are at hand.

Leaks?

gQ1RQP1.png06aPVpY.jpg

MEWTWO. With Mega Ego Y transformation. Though the BSP is of normal Mewtwo so I'm guessing this is a Final Smash.

Do you know for sure that this is real?

If that's real, it's both predictable and very, very cool.

Could you give the source of this, please? Even if it's just 'Gaf or 4Chan, I hate when people post things without sources.

Do you know for sure that this is real?

No, hence the ? after leaks but it looks pretty legit makes for wonderful speculation material for now.

Not to mention with X and Y just around the corner Mewtwo's reveal is very likely to come soon

EDIT: @Blue Blood

I found them on Gamefaqs, though they speculate they could be fake due to the HUD.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/67428591

Xof3t0E.png

However a HUD is something that's very prone to being worked on and adjusted, especially since the HUD in the above shoot of Mario and Megaman is all the way back from E3 and therefore more than likely not finalised

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

Hmm...that Pikachu...

screen-3.jpg

Also, the font used for the damage numbers is different than what was in the Mario VS. Mega Man E3 footage. So, unless they changed the font since then (which isn't too unlikely), this is probably fake.

Also, they were originally posted on 4chan. It was posted there in the /vp/ board.

EDIT: A better font comparison image:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/RelaxAlax/leakedit_zps119c6e4a.png

Both Mega Man and Mewtwo at 23% damage. Mewtwo's leg and a bit of his body can be seen at the very far left.

Either it's real, or just a REALLY good fake picture/Brawl hack.

Edited by EarthwOrm Jim

Hmm...yeah that does look like the exact same pose and angle too on Pikachu in both that image and the official screenshot here..

We'll fake or not, we all know that SOMETHING is getting revealed near the end of this weak, it would be silly if they didn't reveal any Pokemon Rep.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

It's funny because Star Fox Adventures has better looking fur than here.(Talking strictly about fox)

Fox-Adventures-Pepper.jpg

To be fair, all of the cutscenes that showed off Fox's amazing individual hair graphics were (very cleverly inserted) FMVs. Either that or they used a different more complex model for Fox for the cutscene and kept everything else intact. You can tell because as soon as the gameplay would resume after the cutscene, all of those individual hairs would be completely gone (mainly to prevent major slowdown). :/

gsap011.jpg

Edited by Goldenlink64

Hmm...yeah that does look like the exact same pose and angle too on Pikachu in both that image and the official screenshot here...
To be fair, if it's Pikachu falling in both screens, the pose would probably be the same. I think it's fake, but more because of the weird HUD in the second picture. It really bugs me. It looks like Luigi and Mewtwo's HUDs are angled differently, though that may just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

so.... this may be a dumb question... but where do you guys catch the latest pictures? I go to the website and it's still showing the sonic screen shot with him dive kicking... what about the Fox picture?

so.... this may be a dumb question... but where do you guys catch the latest pictures? I go to the website and it's still showing the sonic screen shot with him dive kicking... what about the Fox picture?
Refresh the page and it should change. It happens to me too. Must be a bug or something.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Happens to me as well. If the last picture was a 3DS one, it stills shows the same pic just with an 3DS icon on the top left. lol Refreshing doesn't help for me. I either have to change the browser or deleting my cache and cookies. 

Edited by StrgAltEntf

also, while we're on the subject.... how so you look back on the website at the previous pictures? Or are they just overtaken by the new picture?

Bowser looks less like he's in pain and more like he's about to completely wreck Sonic's shit.

he has that "Oh no this mutha f*cka did not just kick me all up in my grill" face.

Looks like Sonic has had enough of Eggman and his bafoonery so he's switching over to Bowser

• Thumbs Up 1

does anybody know shadiwulf reaction to sonic being on ssb4?
Why should we care about how he reacted? He's not any more notable than the rest of us schlubs at the SEGA forums.