Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Nintendo just CANNOT ignore Hilda. CANNOT. She has to be in the game in some way. Playable, assist trophy,skin. I'll take a trophy if I must! 

She won't be playable you guys, alternate skin is a distinct possibility however.

Well I was just joking but the idea of being a skin would be good as a Blue team costume for Zelda.

Dude, I would lOVE it if they had each of the Zelda Reps from a different game.

Link being Twilight Princess

The Younger Link from the toonish universe of Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap, etc.

Zelda coming from A Link Between Lords or Skyward Sword

And Ganondorf being his Ocarina of Time self

• Thumbs Up 5

I assume Zelda is gonna be revealed around the time Link Between worlds is getting released anyway, so its well Possible we'll get Hilda as a Alt Skin either way.

oh and also

I swear to god I will eat my fucking shorts if she isn't announced later today!

ketchup or mayonnaise?

• Thumbs Up 1

I see some are talking about a reveal? Im expecting Pokemon Trainer due to not only it shows 3 pokemon... but also Red because of that Pokemon Origin's film that came out this month, or with that Mewtwo as well? It can go either way. 

I seriously hope so. I just want a Pokemon reveal of some sort! I'd prefer Mewtwo, but I'll take anything at this point.

Edited by Goofy

"It's a 3 day weekend so don't expect any pictures or updates on Monday"

Sakurai would be a master troll if he did this.

So Lucario gets quite a bit of screentime in XY.  He's the "introductory" Mega Evolution.

Not sure if it means anything, it probably doesn't.  But it's something.  Still way hoping for Mewtwo.

I may have asked this before, but does anyone think we'll get a character reveal this week, or at least hope that something like that will happen?

About time we got more images of the 3D Land stage. Was starting to think they forgot it.

About time we got more images of the 3DS version. Was starting to think they forgot it.

• Thumbs Up 4

About time we got more images of the 3DS version. Was starting to think they forgot it.

Yeah, you would think SEGA would--

Oh wait, this is the Smash Bros topic. Whoops. :P

Finish work early because of holiday?

that if it's the same in there country.

although this stage looks great so far, did he give a comment?

EDIT: No comment yet, just checked.

Edited by jordine

Honestly at first glance I thought it was a story/adventure type stage, like scrolling one, hinting off that the mode could be cooperative. Unless it's a scrolling regular stage like how Mushroomy Kingdom was in Brawl, that image alone doesn't really look like a stage to me, at least a full one anyways.

Mario 3D stage is already shown to be a dynamic one.  At some points all three of the main Metroid stages in the franchise are literally one tiny platform surrounded by lava so I don't think "can four people fight on this comfortably at all times" is much of an issue for scrolling/dynamic stages.

Edited by JezMM