Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB: Omniverse Rises - "The be any character you want RP"

Winston

"Huh? Wait, you don't know ME!? I'm Spider-Man. THE Spider-Man? I'm like...famous, and everything. Where...where are YOU from?"

"Not from this world, it seems. Never seen you in my universe."

"Nobody cares about where you're from anyways, you're annoying as all Hell." Raiden says to Spider-Man as he continues to walk forward. Kind-of laughing to himself

Edited by Big Boss

"OK DK, gather up-a your bananas, we really should-a get going." Waluigi said. After Donkey Kong was ready, they started off in the direction of the mountain. It was getting closer and closer to night fall, this made Waluigi unsteady. "I think we-a should hurry it up-a, or at least find-a somewhere to hide, this place might not-a be safe at night." He told Donkey Kong and Rarity.

Edited by Waluigi

Spidey looked over at Phoenix and Zero. "Watch out guys, if we're not careful this guy might charm the pants right off of us." A stray thought occurred to him.

"Ya know, you remind me of someone else I know, Raiden. Do the words 'bub' and 'snik't' mean anything to you?"

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

Spidey looked over at Phoenix and Zero. "Watch out guys, if we're not careful this guy might charm the pants right off of us." A stray thought occurred to him.

"Ya know, you remind me of someone else I know, Raiden. Do the words 'bub' and 'snik't' mean anything to you?"

Zero looked at Spider-Man in a annoyed way, and then decided to humor him. "Jokes on you, I'm not wearing pants.", he said. 

Raiden looks over at Spidey. "No. You aren't funny." Raiden says as he looks at Spider-Man. "You want to know something funny? The fact your mouth isn't glued shut." Raiden says, as he turns back around and continues to walk forward.

"I'm from no place special, really. Just your average everyday attorney. Fighting for justice and whatnot." Phoenix felt pretty intimidated by these three, after all, he was just a normal guy with some unusual hair, while they were like superheroes. "So... um... how much farther to the mountain now? It seems like we aren't getting any closer."

Spidey was rather fed up with walking, himself. But there was nothing to swing off of and even if there had been, he figured he should conserve his web cartridges for when he really needed them. It's not like he was going to be able to whip up a batch out in the middle of...wherever this was.

"Maybe you should threaten to sue the mountain if it doesn't start getting closer. It might speed things up a little."

Spidey was rather fed up with walking, himself. But there was nothing to swing off of and even if there had been, he figured he should conserve his web cartridges for when he really needed them. It's not like he was going to be able to whip up a batch out in the middle of...wherever this was.

"Maybe you should threaten to sue the mountain if it doesn't start getting closer. It might speed things up a little."

"Very funny", responded Zero. Since he was a robot, he never got tired, so he was fine with walking, but it was rather boring and, well, he was the only full robot. "I do agree that maybe we should find a way to get there faster though. Any smart ideas Raiden?"

Edited by Chaos Warp

"Hey, hey, no need for snark. I get enough of that back home." Phoenix was getting tired of Spider-Man's 'humor' already, but if he wanted to get back home, he had to deal with it. "Alright, almost there. We can do this guys. We'll all be back to our homes soon enough." I hope.

"I could probably get there pretty fast by running, but who knows what lies up ahead, I might need help." Raiden says, he then thinks for a moment. "Well...I could...carry one of you there?" Raiden says nervously...he kind-of laughs a bit.

A familiar head tingle caught Spidey's attention. "Wait, STOP!"

The group stopped just as the ground beneath them shook. Peter couldn't pinpoint it exactly, but something was...moving. Yes, moving beneath the ground. His spider senses warned him that something was about to pop out. Right where-

"LOOK OUT!" Spidey tackled Raiden out of the way just as the ground beneath him burst open. They both tumbled on the ground unharmed. A giant, worm-like shadow creature towered above them.

"Uh...anybody got a plan!?"

Zero drew his sword and readied his Z-buster. "I have a plan. Fight!" Zero shot his Z-buster at the spider-like creature and it was knocked back, but merely stunned as it got back up and started to charge Zero. Zero dashed backwards, but the spider was really damn fast: He was barely avoiding it. "A little help, Raiden"? 

Edited by Chaos Warp

"Uh... I think its time for me to find a place to hide while you guys take care of this..." Phoenix frantically looks for somewhere somewhat safe to hide. He stumbles across a small cave, "Ah! I'll be over here in this cave if you need me!" Crouched down in the cave, he feels something crawling up his back. "AH! NO! NOT BUGS! AH!" He runs flailing wildly out of the cave. "I-I guess I'm staying out here with you three..."

"Damn it!" Raiden says, as he pulls his blade out. "Never a relaxing moment in my life." Raiden says as he starts running towards the enemies and attacking them with his sword. He then ignored the other creatures, and looked at the giant worm, as he then jumped on top of it and started running across it's back, he then ran up to the top part and stabs him with his blade.

The worm then makes a painful screech, and throws Raiden off, as Raiden comes plummeting to the ground, and lands face first. "Ugh...that...hurt." Raiden says, as he gets up really slowly and holds his arm. "Well, what the Hell do we do? There's too many of these things." Raiden says, kind-of paniced.

"Damn it!" Raiden says, as he pulls his blade out. "Never a relaxing moment in my life." Raiden says as he starts running towards the enemies and attacking them with his sword. He then ignored the other creatures, and looked at the giant worm, as he then jumped on top of it and started running across it's back, he then ran up to the top part and stabs him with his blade.

The worm then makes a painful screech, and throws Raiden off, as Raiden comes plummeting to the ground, and lands face first. "Ugh...that...hurt." Raiden says, as he gets up really slowly and holds his arm. "Well, what the Hell do we do? There's too many of these things." Raiden says, kind-of paniced.

Zero came to Raiden and helped him up. "I think I might have a plan". "Hey Spiderman, can you distract them or slow then down? If you do that, then me and Raiden can tear into them when they are occupied!"

Edited by Chaos Warp

Meanwhile, Spider-Man found himself surrounded by six shadow creatures, similar to the one he found at the warehouse. They had the same triangular features, but these were much smaller and scrawnier.

"If you guys want to start a boy band, can I recommend some names," He leapt out of the way of an attack and barreled into two of the shadow grunts. "Dark & Broody? The Pyramid Heads?" He attached a webline to one of them and swung him around into his companions, knocking them all away.

"Shame, they disbanded before they ever found their market. Ah well."

Zero came to Raiden and helped him up. "I think I might have a plan". "Hey Spiderman, can you distract them or slow then down? If you do that, then me and Raiden can tear into them when they are occupied!"

"Oh sure, use the insect as bait. But okay, I'll do it just this once." He web-zipped over the crowd of shadow grunts, knocking a few of them in the head with his passing feet. "Tag, you're it!"

I hope that lawyer guy is okay. I need to make sure he's safe...after these guys are dealt with, of course!

Lord Raptor was in the middle of a stage playing loud music. He was using his guitar to make very fast rifts. But then he realized something. He didn't had an audience. "I was told I sold out today!" shouted Raptor at his buddy on drums, Le Mantra. "There has to be a way for my music to be heard" Raptor thought to himself and decided to leave, dragging his guitar with him. He then heard voices in the distance. "Oh this could be my lucky day!" The zombie changed into his human form and lit a cigarette. He knew he had to find his audience.

A random goth girl with a nailed bat with "kiss it" painted on it walked towards to battle. "First I fight undead serial killers and now I see robots running around. This is the fucked up world we lived in." She ran behind Raiden and whacked his head with the bat.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ow!" Raiden yelled as he was hit in the head by some goth chick. "What the Hell is your problem?!" Raiden said while holding the back of his head. "Jesus, how would you like it if I ran up behind you and hit your head with a bat?!" Raiden yells, as he jumps up and picks up his blade, he looks towards the girl.

"Are you looking for a fight or something? Because I'm really not in the mood for a fight, I'm looking for a way to get out of this Hellhole!" Raiden says, as he gets in a position to attack.

"So you're not some killer robot thing?" asked the girl. She placed her bat down and walked towards Raiden. "Last time I checked I was fighting some creeps that go bump in the night. Of course that fight was going my way. Anyways I'm Cassie, some girl who kills Slashers." Cassie explained how she's the sole survivor of a slasher attack, slashers being evil, undead serial killers, and what she seen. "Well you seem kind of busy with that guy right there. Don't want to interrupt your sausage fest." She pointed towards Zero. "Hope we run into each other again." Cassie ran off.

"Hey guys and random gal, I don't mean to ruin your moment but ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THESE THINGS OR WHAT!?"

"This is like a Steel Samurai episode happening right in front of me. Maya would love this, me not so much, especially with my life being on the line and everything." Sword sparks and matter are flying everywhere, "Oh jeez! I seriously better find somewhere to take cover, preferably with no bugs this time." Phoenix looks around and eventually just settles with hiding behind a tree, "This'll do, as long as I'm not in the fray of things. I really hope those guys can handle themselves out there..."

"Well...that was...odd..." Raiden says, as he watches her run off. "Bye, I guess?" Raiden says, as he then looks back over to Spider-Man, who is yelling at them. "Hold your horses, Spider-Man." Raiden says, he looks back over at Zero. "Zero, you take the ones on the left, I'll take the ones on right, you take the ones on the left." Raiden says, he then runs towards the ones on the right and starts attacking them. 

"Come on Zero, the faster we get this done the better!" Raiden says while attacking the shadow creatures.

"Oh, thank you for offering, Dr Roboto was it? But I'm fine carrying my staff right now, you never know when you might get attacked." he wasn't too sure what to think of this Eggman and his offer, but he decided that he couldn't trust him just yet.

Holding his staff also made him feel more secure.

"Now then, enough tongue flapping, well, from you anyway, I have nothing to flap...regardless, let's find a way out of this strange world!"

"Ah, too true, Skeletor!" Eggman cheerily replied, before settling into a slight grumble, "You can never be too careful."

Eggman frowned a bit, but only for a moment. He'd have plenty of time to get the staff later. For now, he continued to follow this mysterious new guy, along with Ralph. 

Speaking of... Who was he, anyway, and what was his deal? Eggman decided to try starting some small talk with the group's new bearded companion, "Heheh, I didn't catch your name. What's your story, anyway?"