Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB: Omniverse Rises - "The be any character you want RP"

Winston

Waluigi was sitting on his bed, wondering how the day could get any more boring. Wario was out on another one of his jewel-heisting-treasure-finding-coin-collecting adventures, and as per usual, he didn't invite Waluigi to come along. "I really-a hate that inflated gas-a bag sometimes," He thought to himself. "He always-a leaves me at home, he's always-a taking my money, I wish I could-a get away from it all!"

It was then that the shadow creatures snuck into Waluigi's bedroom. 

"Eh, whatever," he muttered, "I wonder what's-a on TV." As he grabbed the remote, one of the shadow creatures leapt at his hand. "Hey, get off-a my remote!" Waluigi yelled. He ripped the creature off his hand and threw it against the wall. The other three started opening a portal of some kind in front of Waluigi's television. 

"What are these things-a doing?" he thought, "What's-a with this portal?" He was then suddenly ripped from his bed and into the portal. 

He awoke in a sunny pasture. "Eh? What's this-a big place?" He said aloud. It certainly didn't look like the Mushroom Kingdom.

He then noticed a group of people off in the distance, and recognized a certain ape. "Hey, it's that big-a monkey guy, what was his-a name, Spunky Thong? Eh, it doesn't-a matter, at least it's-a someone I know!" He started towards them, hoping to find out what was going on.

Edited by Waluigi
  • Thumbs Up 2

"What the Hell is a Maverick?! I'm just trying to find out what the hell is going on here!" Raiden says, as he then jumps into the air and grabs his blade, he lands back on the ground on his feet and looks at Spidey and Phoenix. "You two are staying there! I'm not finished with you yet clown man, you still have to answer me!" Raiden says to Spider-Man, realizing how bad clown man sounded, Raiden just sighed and looked back at Zero. "Now do you really want to fight, or are you wanting to get the Hell out of here?" Raiden asks as he keeps the blade out, preparing for anything.

The Doctor was stood still, his hearts were racing fast. He listened to what the robot-truck had said to him. "Human? Eugh, what's with it with some lifeforms and AI? Don't they know what a Time Lord looks like? We came first!" The Doctor looked at Optimus, who knelt before him. "Arise, robot-truck... person..." The Doctor looked as it stood up. "Oh, you are beautiful. Look at you, you are! Are you a local you scrumptious, sexy thing?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wait wait wait. I'm not going anywhere with you. How do I know you won't just take me over there and put an end to me? I've dealt with tons of murder cases, so I know a thing or two." The red and blue guy seemed nice enough, but Phoenix wasn't ready to trust him just yet. "You never answered my question. Who are you? Who're these other guys? Where are we?" Phoenix was getting desperate, "I need to get back to the courthouse! I need to defend my client, or else he'll be put away for life!"

Standing straight, Optimus Prime looked at the Doctor with his iconic "disapproving father" face.

"I am neither edible, of sexual interest to a being such as yourself... nor a local. I am an Autonomous Robotic Lifeform from the planet Cybertron, leader of the Autobot defense team out to stop the evil Megatron and his Decepticon army."

Luckily, Prime didn't expect the Doctor [[or any of you guys reading ;)]] to understand any of what he just said. He was used to it.

"That was quite the close call. You seemed in a hurry, and I apologize for causing such an inconvenience..."

Prime's trailer appeared out of nowhere as the Autobot returned to his firetruck mode.

"Need a lift?"

Edited by Princess Peach

The Doctor nodded and accepted the lift of Prime.

"Oh you're from Cybertron? I visited there a long while back in the TARDIS!" The Doctor remembered the TARDIS was still in the other dimension. "Well, there's something useful that I can't use..." The Doctor decided to forget about it. "I'm from Gallifrey myself, the lost world... So, did you see that big mysterious monster just a moment ago? That's what I'm looking for, I'm going to try and talk to it, and get it to stop the destruction of these people's planet. What are you doing around here then?" The Doctor asked Optimus Prime.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

"It's actually 'I'm Gonna Wreck It' doc, and is it just me or is that thing getting attacked al-"

He was suddenly caught in a choke hold, and despite his rather massive size Big Boss' mastery of CQC had him on the ground with a gun in his face in a matter of seconds.

"Whoa, hey! I don't want any trouble!" Ralph raises his massive hands in front of his face, as if that was going to stop a bullet. "Take it easy! If you die outside your game you don't come back!"

All of this must have sounded like gibberish to Big Boss, though it became clear things were definitely taking a turn for the strange.

"I-I'm Ralph. Wreck-It Ralph, and I don't know where this is."

• Thumbs Up 1

Ridley, completely unaware of Eggman and Ralph before the former's ridiculous speech, turned to face the pair of oddly-shaped humans. He cocked his head to one side, preparing to open his mouth and speak, but suddenly realized that since practically no one spoke Space Pirate beside the Space Pirates, these two...things...probably wouldn't understand him anyway.

Fairly certain he could eat both of them, he hunched down on all fours, slowly making his way toward them before another stinky human jumped out from the bushes, grabbing the larger of the two and somehow throwing him to the ground.  Please tell me this one doesn't have Chozo blood, too, he thought, growling to himself.  Without any time to react, he heard a familiar click, followed by a soft mechanical whirring.  He turned around, flicking his tail fast enough to slice the trees surrounding The Hunter in half, assuming that wouldn't kill her, and roared.

Hunter!  You pursue me, even here in this purgatory?!  Continue these annoyances and I'll feast on your flesh, just as I did your birthparents'!  The dragon, unconcerned with the rest of the strange, alien populace, prepared for battle with his eternal, hated nemesis.

Big Boss puts his gun away, and looks at Ralph. "...Sorry." was all Big Boss could say, he just stood there, and waiting for a moment before speaking again. "So...Ralph...who are all these...weird shaped guys." Big Boss said, as he looked around at all these strange looking people. "Do you know how to get out of here yet?" Big Boss asked, before pulling out his gun again to make sure none of the strange shadow creatures were around.

"What the Hell is a Maverick?! I'm just trying to find out what the hell is going on here!" Raiden says, as he then jumps into the air and grabs his blade, he lands back on the ground on his feet and looks at Spidey and Phoenix. "You two are staying there! I'm not finished with you yet clown man, you still have to answer me!" Raiden says to Spider-Man, realizing how bad clown man sounded, Raiden just sighed and looked back at Zero. "Now do you really want to fight, or are you wanting to get the Hell out of here?" Raiden asks as he keeps the blade out, preparing for anything.

Zero thought for a moment. "He doesn't know what a Maverick is, he seems to not know where he is like me.....Hmm, maybe I'd better not pick a fight with this guy right away......he could be trying to fool me, but Mavericks are usually very open about their allegiance.......". Zero put his sword down "If you're not a Maverick, I don't want to fight. You have no idea what they are so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I still need to know who you are and how you ended up here. Once we get that out of the way, I could use some help getting out of here myself....." 

"Smart move." Raiden said while putting his blade away, but he is still very cautious of this fellow. "My name is Raiden, I woke up here, and that's all I remember. I don't remember what happened, or how I fell asleep, all I know was I saw this red and blue guy, so I came over to ask him what was going on." Raiden said, as he looked around, making sure none of the strange creatures were around. "Who are you then?" Raiden asked.

Prime began talking out of his radio, startling the Doctor.

"I was taken here by a Space Bridge, which must have malfunctioned, as I distinctly told Grimlock to send me back to the base."

Optimus had learned once again that Grimlock was a moron.

"A giant, black creature you say?" Optimus inquired, displaying an extremely complicated scan of Ridley he had taken whilst driving around on his rightmost windshield.

"Was it anything like this rather grotesque fellow?"

"OK stop!" Skeletor was struggling to keep his balance atop Eggman's craft "You will answer me! I am Skeletor, master sorcerer!" he glanced at the control panel in the mobile. "What magic is this?" he says, reaching in and hitting one of the buttons...

• Thumbs Up 1

Introducing Clara Oslwald (From the Doctor Who series):

Clara was asleep in her bed, she had been for the last 3 hours, but when she woke up, she was in a different location completely. At first she thought it was a dream, but traveling with the Doctor so long had taught her to believe a lot more things could be real. "Okay, so, I'm guessing a new world..." She said to herself, as she looked around where she was, which was very different to Earth. She stood up and walked. "Doctor? Doctor, are you here?" It was always a possibility, as this is the sort of thing that happens in her life now. She continued to walk, and eventually came across a small purple pony, which she thought was very odd, but decided to give it a chance considering all the things she's seen.

(As the Doctor)

The Doctor was smiling about the robot he'd befriended, and its great features. He inspected the display closely. "Hmm. Yes, actually, it did look a lot like that. So you've seen it? Do you know anything else about it?" The Doctor asked.

EDIT: (Nothing to see here. Made a mistake and didn't see Skeletor's post. Then a bunch of people posted after me, so see my very next post instead. Sorry!)

Edited by Doc Eggman

Ralph lowered his hands and slowly pulled himself up. He honestly didn't expect Big Boss to be that reasonable, it was pleasantly surprising.

"Uh...thanks." He dusted himself off. "Actually, I wish I did know how to get out of here. I can't really stay here, and I figure that's the story for most of us."

As for the others, he could only tell Big Boss that the man he was with is Dr. Eggman, an acquaintance of his from a support group called "Bad Guy Anon". The others were just as out of left field for him. Especially the dragon. He could have sworn he heard stories from people at Game Central Station about the creature, though. Not particularly good ones. 

"If it were up to me...I would ditch that dragon...he doesn't seem...trustworthy." Big Boss says, as he looks at Ridley and just examines him. Big Boss walks back over to Ralph, and tries to be as quiet as he can. "When you get the chance, I think you should ditch the Dragon, and follow me, and bring your...Egg friend along." Big Boss whispers, he could tell Ralph was a really nice trustworthy guy, just by looking at him, this is why he trusts him 

• Thumbs Up 1

Waluigi jumped back at the sound of the dragon's unintelligible roar. "Oh no, this-a isn't going to turn out-a well..." He thought. "I better-a get Spunky Thong...eh, whoever he is, and-a get out of-a here!" Waluigi ran toward the great ape and his banana hoard. "Hey Spunky, It'-a me, Waluigi! We got to-a get out of here!" Donkey Kong seemed uninterested in Waluigi's plea, and was watching the fight between the dragon and the metallic suit guy. 

"Hello? I'm-a trying to save your life-a here!" Waluigi told the big primate. "Eh, forget you, I'm-a getting out of-a here myself." He set off in the opposite direction of the commotion, and heard an odd humming sound. 

"Eh? What's that noise?" Waluigi thought. He looked to his right and saw a large truck coming at him. "NONONONONONO-" SMACK.

Waluigi was hit head on by the truck, it sent him flying into a tree. Who ever was in control of that truck didn't seem to notice, and kept driving. "Oh, my aching-a everything..." he muttered. This kind of thing seemed to happen to him all too often.

"Hey Spunky, could you-a help me out?" He collapsed upon saying this, dazed. Donkey Kong didn't seem to notice.

Edited by Waluigi
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Smart move." Raiden said while putting his blade away, but he is still very cautious of this fellow. "My name is Raiden, I woke up here, and that's all I remember. I don't remember what happened, or how I fell asleep, all I know was I saw this red and blue guy, so I came over to ask him what was going on." Raiden said, as he looked around, making sure none of the strange creatures were around. "Who are you then?" Raiden asked.

"I'm Zero", he said to Raiden. "I was fighting Sigma: the villain that terrorizes our world with my friend and partner Mega Man X, until there was a bright flash of light and I woke up in this strange place. I need to figure out what sent me here and get home." "It's probably in both of our benefits to work together right now. Up for it?" 

"OK stop!" Skeletor was struggling to keep his balance atop Eggman's craft "You will answer me! I am Skeletor, master sorcerer!" he glanced at the control panel in the mobile. "What magic is this?" he says, reaching in and hitting one of the buttons...

"What the...?!" Eggman finally got a clear look at who'd fallen on top of him. Was this... a living skeleton?! "Gyaaah!"

He didn't have time to question the intruder's lack of skin at the moment; He pressing buttons on his control console!

"Don't TOUCH that, you fool!" Eggman barked, "That's the-"

Suddenly the chain supporting the checkered wrecking ball unclasped from the Eggmobile, sending the ball rolling wildly along the ground below, toward what had turned into a large gathering of mostly unfamiliar people.

"-disconnect switch."

He shot Skeletor an annoyed glare, before taking out a megaphone and calling out, in an oddly calm voice, "Ahem. Ralph, old chum, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I'm afraid you've got two metric tons of crushing metal death rolling directly toward you. Due to circumstances completely beyond my control..." he said, scowling at Skeletor again, "...I'm afraid that I can't stop - or, more importantly - be held responsible for any damages. So with that said, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Instantly returning back to a serene smile, Eggman put the megaphone down and addressed his passenger, "Ah, 'Skeletor,' was it? Just one teensy request, mm? Don't touch anything."

Edited by Doc Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 3

"Uh huh...interesting story." Raiden said, he had pretty much no clue what Zero was talking about, but when Zero asked if they wanted to team-up, he had to think for a second, he normally worked alone, and he worked better alone, but working together with somebody might help him get back faster. "I normally work alone...but I guess this one time, I might need some...back-up." Raiden said, as he looked back over at Spidey and Phoenix. "So, what do we do with these two?" Raiden asks.

"What the...?!" Eggman finally got a clear look at who'd fallen on top of him. Was this... a living skeleton?! "Gyaaah!"

He didn't have time to question the intruder's lack of skin at the moment; He pressing buttons on his control console!

"Don't TOUCH that, you fool!" Eggman barked, "That's the-"

Suddenly the chain supporting the checkered wrecking ball unclasped from the Eggmobile, sending the ball rolling wildly along the ground below, toward what had turned into a large gathering of mostly unfamiliar people.

"-disconnect switch."

He shot Skeletor an annoyed glare, before taking out a megaphone and calling out, in an oddly calm voice, "Ahem. Ralph, old chum, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I'm afraid you've got two metric tons of crushing metal death rolling directly toward you. Due to circumstances completely beyond my control..." he said, scowling at Skeletor again, "...I'm afraid that I can't stop - or, more importantly - be held responsible for any damages. So with that said, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Instantly returning back to a serene smile, Eggman put the megaphone down and addressed his passenger, "Ah, 'Skeletor,' was it? Just one teensy request, mm? Don't touch anything."

"You don't have any idea who you're messing with, do you!?" stepping off the craft, he begins to sweep the floor with his eye sockets. "Eh, you haven't seen my staff have you...it's got a goat's skull on it...I need it to be...all powerful, y'know?"

Skeletor began to realize he was on his own, without his lackeys to help him. He would need to make allies, and fast, he was never the best in a fight.

Edited by GuyAzure

Samus was knocked to the side by Ridley's tail swipe quickly regained her footing

[PLASMA BEAM DISABLED: REPAIRS NEEDED]

this worried Samus the Plasma beam is the only weapon she has that can fataly wound ridley aside from power bombs but she dared not use those in the vicinity of anyone else. Regardless, the two continued their battle. The hunter launched a several small shots as a distraction followed by super missile at the pirate leader scoring. She looked over to the group of people and saw them doing their own thing. She then noticed the doctor's fallen wrecking ball and decided to use it to her advantage.

Edited by Fluttershy

"Uh huh...interesting story." Raiden said, he had pretty much no clue what Zero was talking about, but when Zero asked if they wanted to team-up, he had to think for a second, he normally worked alone, and he worked better alone, but working together with somebody might help him get back faster. "I normally work alone...but I guess this one time, I might need some...back-up." Raiden said, as he looked back over at Spidey and Phoenix. "So, what do we do with these two?" Raiden asks.

Zero looked at the two figures. "The red and blue one seems reasonably heroic and incredibly agile and might be able to fight, but the one in the suit.............eh, it seems his heart in in the right place but just looks a normal human. He might be a burden on us if we bring him along, but at the same time if we bring the red and blue one we need to bring him, as we can't leave him here in this potentially dangerous place, especially if some Mavericks crossed over as well as me." Raiden looked at him confused, as he still didn't know what Mavericks were, and Zero recognized this. "The Mavericks are a terrorist organization on my world, and I have to fight them often, as a Maverick Hunter. They're dangerous." Zero turned towards the two figures. "We should talk to them."

"You don't have any idea who you're messing with, do you!?" stepping off the craft, he begins to sweep the floor with his eye sockets. "Eh, you haven't seen my staff have you...it's got a goat's skull on it...I need it to be...all powerful, y'know?"

Skeletor began to realize he was on his own, without his lackeys to help him. He would need to make allies, and fast, he was never the best in a fight.

"Messing with you?!" Eggman balked, "YOU fell onto MY hovercraft, and released MY wrecking ball! I assure you, that between the both of us, I'm the mess-ee!"

He took a deep breath, calming down somewhat. Wait. Did this bonehead say there was a staff... that could make its user all powerful? Those words were like sweet music to Eggman's ears, and a fiendish plot began to form in his maniacal mind. Sure, his priority was still going home, but who said he couldn't take a little souvenir with him?

Eggman's face took on an almost too friendly grin, and the doctor put an arm around Skeletor's shoulder, "Heh heh... I mean, why don't we let bygones be bygones, Skeletor? I can see you're obviously as lost in this distorted world as I am, so I'd be happy to help you search for your staff. Safety in numbers, and all that, right?"

Edited by Doc Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 2