Awoo.

Sony @ "E399" "It was the Summer of 2013... and we danced... how we danced"

Badnik Mechanic

This was legit the best console reveal I've ever watched! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! THE MICROSOFT BITCHSLAPPING! THE GAMES! THE.............KINGDOM HEARTS 3! THE EVERYTHING! Just.......XBOX. ONE. IS. DONE. Sony has saved gaming everybody. Just.........go home Microsoft, and probably even Nintendo at this point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

guys, seriously SSMB wouldn't load for me, we all posted and went nuts at the same time SSMB totally crapped out from the post queue, LMAO

Sitting here skying Noel, and he had the same problem!

Guys I'm crying.

Come on Nintendo, close with even more amazing shit, and E3 2013 is just.. the fucking best E3 I've seen in a looooooong time.

I can only imagine the looks on Microsofts faces right now. In the mean time, I'm seriously considering selling my ps3 to get a ps4 now.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Missed a few of the Indie Games, but this is what I got.

PS4 it is then! Sorry Xbox, but you failed hard.

Telltales Walking Dead (Vita)
Tear Away (Vita)
Killzone Mercenaries (Vita)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Puppeteer (PS3)
rain (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
GTA V Bundle $299 
PS4 looks like an Xbox One only sloped.
The Order (PS4)
KillZone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Driveclub (PS4)
Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
The Dark Sorcerer? (PS4)
Transistor (PS4)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Vita)
God of War 1 & 2 HD (Vita)
Abe: New and Tasty (PS4)
Octo-Dad (PS4)
Don't Starve (PS4)
Outlast (PS4)
Diablo 3 (PS3/PS4)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII now XV (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)
Final Fantasy XIV (PS3/PS4)
Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS4)
Watch Dogs (PS4)
NBA 2K14 (PS4)
The Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)
Mad Max (PS4)
Supports Used Games!
No 24 hour login!
PSN + needed for online play $5
Destiny (PS4)
£349/$399!

Edited by Stasis
  • Thumbs Up 2

OMG! 349 quid! TwT That's perfect, just perfect!

Oh Sony I'm sorry I abandoned you back in the early PS3 days! I'm definitely buying this console in the near future!

To be fair, Sony were in a very similar position last gen to where MS are now, so it's perfectly understandable why you would have abandoned them. Sony has learned their lesson, for this gen at least.

It is amusing how MS being so BAD is what's making Sony look so good though.

So does that price mean that Sony will be taking some pretty hefty losses again?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just.. wow, that conference was plain exhilarating to watch towards the end, bomb after bomb, within the space of just over an hour my faith in the games industry went from nothing to high again, I'm so relieved and excited, and I'm buying a god damn PS4 because it sounds brilliant.

Still, Sony smartly capitalised on things which should be standard to console gaming. It's a shame Nintendo never got the opportunity to do this! Because it makes for such amazing viral marketing and the crowd absolutely adored it, I've never heard chanting like that at E3 before.

Real talk? This whole conference was probably the best E3 live conference I ever watched.

Agreed.

Still.. some questions remain. The Vita support is still dire.. and where is The Last Guardian? ;-;

Mirror's Edge, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, Destiny looking like the shit, No DRM, no used games paywall, no privacy invasions, cheaper PSN+, and all that for motherfucking 399?

tumblr_mjqeptENIP1s1vt4mo1_500.gif

It's only $399? HOLE-E-SHIT! They pretty much just said, "Hey MS? Know that bullshit U pulling? Wii ain't! In ya face bitch!" Well, I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

I... I think... I think I need to pre-order....

I have never pre-ordered or wanted a console day 1 before but... holy cow that was... I'm speechless.

yeah i'm going to make an effort and get it on launch

don't even need to buy games with it because of the plus benefits rofl

maybe if you like really really like killer instinct

system seller if i ever saw one

Sold, I just preordered it on Amazon, its like, why the fuck not at this point. Microsoft got bodied, severely. Who's killing who?

Sony, wrecked it, and demolished E3.

You know what best part about Sony's conference was... They beat Microsoft's conference without given so much as a single fuck about anything MS said, did and even shown.

And hell, Microsoft was basically asking for this! This had got to be one of the biggest burns from company to company in E3 history.

Edited by Zen YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm so mad at Sony. Now I have to buy an PS4 and I wasn't even planning on buying one. I've said that I will never buy an console just for one game but Kingdom Hearts III will be the only exception. I've waited 7 long years for this title and it's going to be glorious.

Edited by sonfan1984

Guys is FF XV really all that parkour and fighting shit? or was that cutscene? I can't believe I'm liking a FF game, It better not be turn based battle RPG shit, omg please ;________;

I am so fortunate I was able to see this with my own two eyes. I've been a Playstation fan for all my life; and after seeing this my love for the brand grew even more. As long as these promises are kept then I'm looking to be a PS4 owner down the line.

Well done Sony. *sniffs* Well done.

That was the best E3 conference ever! Sony, you've really impressed me and have shown that you've turned yourselves around. 

Now all that's left is to see what Nintendo shows off tomorrow. It's going to be really hard to top Sony's conference though. They need to show a strong game lineup for the Wii U since their Wii U sales aren't doing so good.

Edited by Kevin

Nintendo......

good luck.

Hey, that smash bros trailer we're getting tomorrow is fair game to me.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nintendo......

good luck.

Well, Nintendo still has the advantage of FREE ONLINE than the others ironically so...

At least, they can't go lower than M$ at this point. Just saying along with new Smash Bros.

Edited by AdventChild

How are the stocks doing? Blockbuster "All our Xbox One pre orders have been cancelled..."

:P

Edited by Stasis
  • Thumbs Up 3

Nintendo is not going to beat the best E3 conference I have ever watched, HOWEVER, they should have a great one nonetheless as long as they do cover the big titles being teased for the event. Great one for me at least.

I'll buy a PS4 when the KH3 bundle comes out but I hope before then, PS4 owners enjoy their console

I was never interested in the WiiU and the X1 has disappointed me already. The PS4 however, will be a day one buy...the first I've ever done.

In my opinion they've already won. Microsoft is going to have to do some major work at this point.

Microsoft are done. NO reason to get that crappy XONE. No reason.

• Thumbs Up 1