Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Debut Trailer

Carbo

I don't even give a shit about the graphics.

Seriously why does anyone give a shit.

Game looks fine, it doesn't have to push the limits to look good. Metroid Prime was on the fucking Gamecube, looks better than half the shit that's out now.

I'm mostly of this opinion, but seeing as Sonic has always done its best with graphics I can understand why people are makin' a fuss. Also I imagine people wanted to see what the Wii U can do and maybe they're not feeling convinced? I dunno.

Another thing, I think we all forgetting that Sonic Team is still divided into 2 factions.

The Sonic Colors team was different from the Unleashed/Generations team. So unless the third exclusive Sonic game is not another sports game I bet they are working on the third game at the moment.

Now that I think about it I'm getting tons of colors flashbacks. The way it was revealed...the timing.

Jut feels the same way Colors did when it first was announced.

Edited by Voyant

2ns1e69.jpg

Oh, Youtube.

Anyway, I'm not expecting the Wisps to be at the core of the game's design. I think they'll just kind of exist as power-ups for specific areas and obstacles.

I really hope the kick move lets you punt enemies into each other.

Yeah, like in... Sonic 06, and uh... Sonic and the Black Knight.

Kidding, but that would be a fun idea. I'm wondering what makes it distinct from the Homing Attack.

0fswLvrh.png

Am I the only one getting strong NSMB vibes from the mountains in the background?

Edited by Scar

2ns1e69.jpg

Oh, Youtube.

Anyway, I'm not expecting the Wisps to be at the core of the game's design. I think they'll just kind of exist as power-ups for specific areas and obstacles.

Yeah, like in... Sonic 06, and uh... Sonic and the Black Knight.

Kidding, but that would be a fun idea. I'm wondering what makes it distinct from the Homing Attack.

I bet the kick allows you to knock enemies into eachother and hit switches from a distance. The homing attack used to do this, but from the looks of things it seems to be acting more like the Sonic Adventure homing attack.

0fswLvrh.png

Am I the only one getting strong NSMB vibes from the mountains in the background?

Yeah they look like it. But oh well....couldn't care less. Don't care if its Galaxy-esque or whatever.

As long as its good that is what matters to me. Well having said that....i never really skipped a game. 

Also kinda funny how i saw some comments about the graphics how they look. I guess it can be the the art style their going with or not pushing it to the maximum or maybe its just the trailer and when we see more stuff it will look even better.

Very interesting to see how the gameplay will play out....if the whole Wisps deal is true etc.

Also the whole grapping move i can see it being very broken. Making Sonic grabbing everywhere and changing routes.

Very excited about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn I expressed all my initial thoughts in the other thread not realising this one was a thing until it had about 18 pages XD  I don't feel like repeating myself, so I'll just say that I'm hyped.  

Super Sonic Galaxy X-Treme?

I'm excited even though I don't own a Wii U or 3DS and probably never will.

Can't wait to see how the game turns out. I'll be waiting for E3.

Edited by JamieDawg

0fswLvrh.png

The Mountains look the same as the ones in the birthday party in Sonic Generations

How many ways can you even draw a mountain, anyway.

spiral_mountain.jpg

Quite a few ways.

• Thumbs Up 5

I wonder what the concept art for this game looks like.

The Mountains look the same as the ones in the birthday party in Sonic Generations

They look quite different.

screenshot20110913at525.png

These seem a bit more real world-y.

How many ways can you even draw a mountain, anyway.

Only one way:

acb27da4aab79c8a48b171cfb99b4683.png

Science has proven it's physically impossible to draw mountains that aren't Mario mountains.

Desperately trying not to hype.

Failing.

Dio being excited for a sonic game? What kind of blasphemy is this?!

Joking aside. This looks pretty awesome. Although I bet there are some Mario Galaxy fanboys screaming rip off right now..

^^ Watch as this game is turned into a game about making vehicles.

Nice! Sonic X-Treme in HD with a vibe of Super Mario Galaxy added to it. Looks cool and fun. Loved seeing the Flickies and animals coming back. Looking forward to play it once I buy it upon launch and a new Wii U Deluxe system.

tumblr_mni84rTM4j1s0w2bho1_500.gif

OH MY GOD THAT LOST WORLD TRAILER WAS SEX!!!!!!!!! 

Love the look of the new gameplay so far, I definitely see the Sonic Xtreme+Super Mario Galaxy comparisons and I'm fine with that, and LOOK AT THAT PARKOUR! Awesome! SUPER HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are some things I dislike however:

-Don't really like the look of the guardians. They kinda look sort of un-sonic-y, I think they might fit better in something like a Rayman game or something (which isn't a bad thing: I still like the designs).

-Although I do really love the look of the parkour, I think it looks really linear and automated right now. This will hopefully get corrected when we can see unedited gameplay, but as of now it's still a fear, especially after Generations's great level design

-Don't like how you can super-spam the homing attack. I suppose it's better then chains but I don't like how fast it spams. Maybe it's a touchpad thing? In that case, that might be a little bit awkward. 

Other then that, bring it on! HYPED!

Hey, speaking of hype-generating reveals!

Well I highly doubt Sonic Team would show us this trailer then 5 months later or something it turns out that it was actually Flight Simulator all along and we were just fooling ourselves!

Well I highly doubt Sonic Team would show us this trailer then 5 months later or something it turns out that it was actually Flight Simulator all along and we were just fooling ourselves!

I've already had enough photo-realism in my Sonic games, thank you very much.

Edited by TripsS3

OMG now i need a wii u, wait, could the 3ds version actually be good? 

Also the song used in the trailer: