Awoo.

The Sonic Vs Thread.

Kuzu

I'm pretty sure he was just playing around guys...

• Thumbs Up 3

Rosy vs Amy, I think Rosy has this one, she is basically Amy, but insane, so she would be completely unpredictable in a fight and wouldn't think twice about doing something suicidal or dangerous to herself

Rosy vs Amy, I think Rosy has this one, she is basically Amy, but insane, so she would be completely unpredictable in a fight and wouldn't think twice about doing something suicidal or dangerous to herself

I don't think of Rosy as insane, unless you're talking about that nut from Moebius.

Yeah, Anti Amy is called Rosy the Rascal and Anti Tails is known as Miles Prower.

I don't read any of the comics, so I'm not sure if that's a joke.

If it's not a joke, then my reply is a deadpan "What?"

It's not. They just went with the most predictable name-changes just to ditch the whole 'Anti-this and that.'

For example, Anti-Mobius was changed to Moebius.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not. They just went with the most predictable name-changes just to ditch the whole 'Anti-this and that.'

For example, Anti-Mobius was changed to Moebius.

It's even more ridiculous with Anti-Tails. Apparently, even if both of you are named "Miles Prower", not going by "Tails" is enough to differentiate you from your Prime counterpart!

It's even more ridiculous with Anti-Tails. Apparently, even if both of you are named "Miles Prower", not going by "Tails" is enough to differentiate you from your Prime counterpart!

Do you ever hear anyone call Tails "Miles"? Ever? At all?

Yes, actually. Sonic Team still sees fit to point out Tails's real name in his profiles.

• Thumbs Up 1

When was the last time you heard anyone call Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik by his first name?

Still, I'm glad they didn't introduce Eggman Nega as "the nefarious Ivo!"

Yes, actually. Sonic Team still sees fit to point out Tails's real name in his profiles.

You do realize I meant in-universe, like between characters, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Look at the post above yours.

Look at the post above yours.

What about it?

Who made you the boss of this thread? Your special move "Chain Quote Combo" isn't even all that original. I say you're just a pallette swap. ChaosSupremeSonic is totally higher tier than you.

Now to talk about whatever you want because you're the boss, man.

ROSY vs AMY: Rosy the Rascal is a higher tier opponent than Knuckles in Sonic the Fighter's campaign mode. This clearly proves that she's stronger than Knuckles who is supposed to be one of the strongest characters in the series. We must bow before her awesome power, and hold our merriment at her ridiculous Minnie Mouse outfit lest she destroy us all. Rosy is the god-mode, the pinnackle of all warriors! Amy doesn't have a chance. [/this is a joke]

ESPIO vs KNUCKLES: Knuckles is more of a straight-up fighter, but if he was able to use his cool Emerald-sensing abilities to track an invisible Espio, then they might be more evenly matched. If not, then just being able to turn invisible and having shurikens for a ranged attack gives Espio a clear advantage. [/this is not a joke]

Now quick! Ya'll better post before Mysterious X decides to change up the topic again.

On the Espio VS Knuckles; in the comics, Knuckles is the only one that can see Espio when he's invisible. Yeah yeah, I know the comics aren't canon and all, but I just wanted to point that out.

It's similar to Sonic Vs. Classic Sonic, would that be a tie? (Yes.)

I'm trying to settle everything down, I read about the last 2 pages, there's like, 4 or 5 ever ending arguments, so I'm gonna wipe all that out and start with something new.

Espio Vs. Knuckles.

They are two of my favorites, so who should possibly win? The ninja power? Or the... Echidna power..?

Espio has elements of a ninja, such as agility and speed, and fairly wisdom, while Knuckles has obviously much more physical power, and can glide in the air and dig some areas.

So by giving it an overview, I find that Knuckles is mostly depending on his power, while Espio depends more on his mind, and proceeds with caution.

Espio have special abilities like cloaking (stealth, invisibility, you name it), and he can summon (from his own alternate space) numerous ninja weapons and tools at ease, but I doubt that being stealthy will work on Knuckles, not to mention that Knuckles has the Master Emerald by his side.

So, who has better chances to win?

Knuckles would punch the air and hit Espio square in the face; a clear knockout.

That doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that it's incredibly lazy to give everyone else a new name, but make Anti-Tails share his name with the Prime version. It's only "different" because one of them is called something other than "Miles".

That doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that it's incredibly lazy to give everyone else a new name, but make Anti-Tails share his name with the Prime version. It's only "different" because one of them is called something other than "Miles".

It's different in the sense that one is called by his nickname and one isn't. It's like making Amy Rose and Rosy the Rascal different characters...

Oh wait...

It's also because Miles doesn't want to associate himself with something "childish" like that, and also because despite the fact Tails has magical potential (in the comics at least) he chooses technology over that. 

Knuckles would punch the air and hit Espio square in the face; a clear knockout.

Dude, let's not just focus on the physical power here.

Knuckles is much more powerful and this is one of the advantages, and if Knuckles could sense him or see him when he's invisible, then he won't use cloaking and it won't be anyone's advantage, but he's a ninja, I'm pretty sure Knuckles will have a hard time trying to hit him, I think Knuckles does have 'some' agility, but it doesn't compare to Espio's. So Espio's agility counts as one advantage.

Dude, let's not just focus on the physical power here.

Knuckles is much more powerful and this is one of the advantages, and if Knuckles could sense him or see him when he's invisible, then he won't use cloaking and it won't be anyone's advantage, but he's a ninja, I'm pretty sure Knuckles will have a hard time trying to hit him, I think Knuckles does have 'some' agility, but it doesn't compare to Espio's. So Espio's agility counts as one advantage.

Shine a light in his face, Generation's style. Problem solved.

It's similar to Sonic Vs. Classic Sonic, would that be a tie? (Yes.)

I'm trying to settle everything down, I read about the last 2 pages, there's like, 4 or 5 ever ending arguments, so I'm gonna wipe all that out and start with something new.

Espio Vs. Knuckles.

They are two of my favorites, so who should possibly win? The ninja power? Or the... Echidna power..?

Espio has elements of a ninja, such as agility and speed, and fairly wisdom, while Knuckles has obviously much more physical power, and can glide in the air and dig some areas.

So by giving it an overview, I find that Knuckles is mostly depending on his power, while Espio depends more on his mind, and proceeds with caution.

Espio have special abilities like cloaking (stealth, invisibility, you name it), and he can summon (from his own alternate space) numerous ninja weapons and tools at ease, but I doubt that being stealthy will work on Knuckles, not to mention that Knuckles has the Master Emerald by his side.

So, who has better chances to win?

Two outcomes:

A.) Considering Knuckles is gullible as shit, someone could just tell him that Espio broke the Master Emerald or something. Then Knuckles would go into a blind fit of rage and, in his clouded judgement, proceed to rip Espio apart.

B.) Considering Knuckles is gullible as shit, Espio could use his ninjitsu to easily play with Knuckles' emotions as well as breach his moral courage. Then Espio would proceed to rip Knuckles apart.

Personally, I like Knuckles, but the ladder outcome is what I would pull for.

Two outcomes:

A.) Considering Knuckles is gullible as shit, someone could just tell him that Espio broke the Master Emerald or something. Then Knuckles would go into a blind fit of rage and, in his clouded judgement, proceed to rip Espio apart.

B.) Considering Knuckles is gullible as shit, Espio could use his ninjitsu to easily play with Knuckles' emotions as well as breach his moral courage. Then Espio would proceed to rip Knuckles apart.

Personally, I like Knuckles, but the ladder outcome is what I would pull for.

These are really interesting ideas you're making.

Actually only by implying the fact that Knuckles is so easily enraged, leaves it unsolved, it really could go either way!

Edited by Mysterious X

Well, I do recall someone (I think it was Uncle Chuck) addressing Tails as Miles in an episode of Sonic X. He said that he didn't know his real name was Miles, and Tails stated that he prefers Tails over Miles. 

When was the last time you heard anyone call Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik by his first name?

Actually hearing it? Never. But as in reading, many times in the Comics. 

actualy, they called him robotnik in the last major title sonic generations, in the finale