Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

1289150293765.png

Guess who my favorite character is so far?

Is it Twilight, I think she's aweso-... FUCK!

I... I'm actually watching more episodes of this after I said I wouldn't!

Edited by Silencer226

Am I the only one who did a 'wait what' when that sixth element of harmony was friendship MAGIC? The entire episode, fuck, THE PREMISE OF THE WHOLE SHOW is based around how friendship iz sooper speshal, and Sparkle's whole rousing speech about how she's overcome with happiness at the sight of the other ponies coming to her aid, how their little adventure turned them into fast friends, how all the other harmonies are personality traits etc etc, you'd think that the ultra seeeecret long lost element (which is supposed to represent Sparkle, too) would (painfully predictably) be friendship?

Or is it supposed to drive home the point that friendship is majik?

Also, that picture is strangely cute, somewhat awesome, and many levels of creepy all at once. THOSE EYES! DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THEM!

But it was already apparent of that when all your powers combined forming Captain Friendship Majik, the show's premise, I don't know it just made more sense to me for it to be friendship.

Dammit I don't even care I'm not gonna watch this show anyway!

Edited by Black Spy

1289150293765.png

That reminds me, what the hell happened to their "friendship mcguffins of power" and Nightmare Moon after the first 2 episodes? You'd think they would be an integral part of the show after all that build up.

That reminds me, what the hell happened to their "friendship mcguffins of power" and Nightmare Moon after the first 2 episodes? You'd think they would be an integral part of the show after all that build up.

They probably would be more integral if Hasbro didn't want the show to be episodic. Oh well, we'll probably see them again in the season finale.

D:

Apparently I AM just THAT transparent.

Yeah, it's Rainbow Dash, although Applejack is a close 2nd.

No, Rainbow Dash is just undoubtedly the best. d:

This show's premise isn't believable, surely the more numerous commoners would have exterminated the rarer magic and flying ones out of fear and jealousy.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie is my favorite but I'm starting to take a liking to Rainbow Dash and I love Applejack's accent. :D

This show's premise isn't believable, surely the more numerous commoners would have exterminated the rarer magic and flying ones out of fear and jealousy.

Yeah, but you forget the other ones are magic and flying. The Salem witch trials wouldn't have had any result if the "witches" were actually witches.

Is it Twilight, I think she's aweso-... FUCK!

I... I'm actually watching more episodes of this after I said I wouldn't!

It is Zenora, but you were close.

They would, that is why Queen Celestia (yes queen and if you try to correct me you are WRONG) used the Elements of Harmony on all the citizens of the world during the Great Magicaust of '38, where the ruthless dictator Acolt Filly attempted to propagate the master race by eliminating the "impure" ponies of the world. Now all the ponies are brainwashed into being friends. Filly in particular came down with severe mental retardation due to the huge amount of rainbow (MOTHERFUCKER) needed to convert her. So much so that even her descendants suffer slightly from it. Her most recent descendant?

PINKIE PIE!!!

1289150293765.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnGJKNNNFo4

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Ladies and gentlemen: the greatest thing in the history of ever.

It is Zenora, but you were close.

If she was your favorite character, you'd get her name right.

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 5

So after much delay, I have finally gotten to watching this weeks episode.

Horses drawing (illustrating) horse-drawn (pulled) carriages.

Oh my god this is amazing. Also that mindless conversation regarding whether or not Fluttershy is, in fact, a tree that went on forever... eeeee this week's episode looks to be the best one yet! I know I say this every week...but still!

Spike x Bloomberg OTP

EDIT: MILD WEST DANCING! EVERY SECOND IMPROVES UPON THE LAST!

Edited by HunterTMLPFIMF

I really liked this episode too. It managed to look at the classic Native American story that Avatar tried to pull, but addressed it without the white guilt shit.

Also, that was some prime Pinkie, and the tree conversation was just perfect.

Ladies and gentlemen: the greatest thing in the history of ever.

I want some cupcakes... and an mp3. That's just awesome.

If she was your favorite character, you'd get her name right.

Or I was too busy typing without really putting much thought into spelling. Zecora is my favorite character. The latest episode that I have seen was Twilight helping some Winter fest thing that was a bit too weird for me to follow or care about.

I really liked this episode too. It managed to look at the classic Native American story that Avatar tried to pull, but addressed it without the white guilt shit.

Yeah, I bet the Germans don't like knowing that the holocaust happened either.

Edited by turbojet

Am I the only one who thinks Applejack and Rainbow Dash are Tsundere for each other? Just saying........

I've finally gotten around to watching some more full episodes (as opposed to just short funny clips) and after watching Episode 8 aka the slumber party episode, I'm beginning to really appreciate just how well all the ponies completely different personalities just meld together so beautifully. They don't just have their personalities to separate each other, but it's to fill a piece to complete a whole that works so well together.

I don't know, maybe I'm over-analyzing a kid's show, but everything about this show just works for me.

Am I the only one who thinks Applejack and Rainbow Dash are Tsundere for each other? Just saying........

From what I've read, you're definitely NOT the first person to make that judgment. LOL

Edited by Snatcher2047

Are any of you guys freakin' manly enough to get a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic tattoo?

ponytattooget_by_eclipsedarkmaster-d3c6iph.jpg

No? Me neither.

Yes, this is a real, permanent tattoo.

Edited by HunterTMLPFIMF
  • Thumbs Up 3

Are any of you guys freakin' manly enough to get a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic tattoo?

ponytattooget_by_eclipsedarkmaster-d3c6iph.jpg

No? Me neither.

Yes this is a real, permanent tattoo.

That's a bit too far for the ponies.

Edited by Silencer226

Tattoos are against my religion, but I do have a kickass Rainbow Dash desktop.