Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Dosen't make much sense for Hasbro to take them down. They care more about the merchandise than ratings. Yeah, it's probably spambots.

THEY WILL NOT STOP US, GO BRONIES, GO.

Bad news for Bronies out there: Looks like Hasbro is cracking down on Youtube and removing episodes, which is ironic since a majority of the fanbase is on the Internet and probably don't own The Hub. It is definitely going to hurt them for doing something like this and probably is going to ignite the wrath of /b/ unless they can upload MLP vids onto their site or whatever, eh.

Edit: Well, word on the web, that the removal of the vids is most likely the work of Spambots and not Hasbro. Though it is not clear yet.

Oh bloody hell... now that the videos have gone I have a sudden urge to watch them.

*looks in the mirror and sees a pony holding a knife*

SLAYER OF DEMONS SAVE ME! [/demons souls reference]

Edited by Hogfather

I've been wondering why everybody has been getting these avatars and why this thread has been booming. I am a little scared to watch now.

After seeing so many MLP sprays in TF2, I decided to watch a few episodes. Turns out, I actually....like it. :blink:

You guys are scarin' me man, what's goin' on man...WHAT'S HAPPENING?! ;w;

Ponies. Ponies are what happening.

• Thumbs Up 2

So yesterday I decided to watch the first 5 episodes... It's not bad, but I still don't understand why it has so much success. Plus there's no character I really like.

Edit: I'll probably watch some more episodes, though. I need to practice my English-listening skills.

Edited by Core

Hasbro have, in the past anyway, not cared about episodes being on Youtube etc because they make the vast majority of their money through merchandise. So I dunno *shrug*

Hasbro have, in the past anyway, not cared about episodes being on Youtube etc because they make the vast majority of their money through merchandise. So I dunno *shrug*

All I can say is this to Youtube:

1298787074140.png?1298787241

SPAM PONIE EPISODES COMRADES ON YOUTUBE! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Deleting the Youtube vids isn't gonna change much anyway, there are dozens of other sites hosting the episodes or torrents that are easily googlable.

JUST SO YOU KNOW... 15 episodes and counting ._.;;;

Hey!! Can anyone guess who my favourite pony is? =P (I'm just wondering if it's terribly obvious or not. Oh god I can't believe I have a favourite...)

Apparently it's just trolls spamming copyright claims on the videos so heavily that it hit the threshold for YouTube to take them down and investigate.

None of the claims have come from Hasbro themselves nor Ms. Faust so hopefully they can be reuploaded quickly and efficiently. It's mirroring time. \m/ >_< \m/

JUST SO YOU KNOW... 15 episodes and counting ._.;;;

Hey!! Can anyone guess who my favourite pony is? =P (I'm just wondering if it's terribly obvious or not. Oh god I can't believe I have a favourite...)

Rainbow Dash?

D:

Apparently I AM just THAT transparent.

Yeah, it's Rainbow Dash, although Applejack is a close 2nd.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine would definitely be Pegasus, just because I love to fly and I love the wide open sky and the idea of being able to walk/sit/sleep on clouds ♥

I also must admit that I think the Rainbow pony is awesome despite not really getting into the show. >w> *took alot to say*

• Thumbs Up 1

I like them all but I tend to prefer Earth ponies, but they are the most common lol

Now that I think about it, why do shows about other species always seem to parade their species so awkwardly? Like Ponyville? When's the last time you saw a town called Humanville? And the phrases "everypony" or "anypony" seem to make other species living there like mules, dragons and cows seem like second class citizens. Despite the episode with Zecora, it seems to make sense; I was pretty appauld with Rarity's breakdown in episode 19 when she said mules were ugly. I mean, considering mules exist in the universe (episode 3) that kind of forward racism is something I'd expect from a klansman.

Oh I meant to say this earlier and forgot.

They live in EQUESTRIA, so everything is pony themed. Equestria, Ponyville, Fillydelphia etcetcetc. It's a show about ponies, so everything is pony themed.

I never really got the whole earth pony/unicorn/pegasus thing when I was little. It just seemed totally arbitrary to me that some of the toys had extra bits and some of them didn't, and kid Octarine couldn't stand inconsistency or asymmetry. I have to admit, though, it's been handled pretty well in the show. There's a part of me that kind of wants to see a MLP game where they're plugged into the traditional fighter/thief/wizard roles. :rolleyes:

Applejack's still my favourite of the main ponies, but Pinkie Pie is really growing on me. My favourite designs are actually the weirder/older/male side-characters, though, like the mayor, Applejack's brother, Granny Smith and the couple that Pinkie Pie works for. Varietyyyyy.

They have different abilities though, pegasus fly, unicorns have magic and earth ponies are just...normal. But they all help each other in some way because of the different skills they have. They're different but it doesn't matter! Power of teamwork and all that.

You guys are scarin' me man, what's goin' on man...WHAT'S HAPPENING?! ;w;

1289150293765.png

Guess who my favorite character is so far?