Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

*GASP!*

So many newcomers and none of you have made a proper welcome for them yet?! Bronies... I am dissapoint.

... But I see you got distracted with making up a plan for Carbo, so I forgive you.

Now then.

121208-animatedapplejackciderfluttershypinkie_pierainbow_dashraritytwilight_sparklewelcome_to_the_herdgif.gif

This also deserves a good old fashioned: "YEAH!"

[media=]

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 5

Well then, Now that I've watched all the episodes so far, my journey will have to continue into fan-fic territory. I think I'll start with The New Lunar Republic just because of it's awesome track made by notacleverpony.

The whole story is 27 chapters on fimfiction though, so it looks like I'll be here for a while.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well then, Now that I've watched all the episodes so far, my journey will have to continue into fan-fic territory.

Just don't follow too many at once. Then you'll get those days where half of the fics you're following suddenly update (some twice), and you get completely overwhelmed and spend half the day catching up with all of them.

*is currently following 22 fics*

...I thought while I wait for one fic to update, I would read another, and while I wait for those two to, I'd read another...

640px-Rainbow_Dash_very_scared_S1E16.png

I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy...

I WARNED YOU.

EDIT: 23...

Fuck.

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 7

Hi, it's been a while. Been enjoying Woonastuck, which is very funny and inspiring. Still haven't read it all.

Can someone update me on who Carbo is, and why we want him so much to like the show?

In other news, my Rainbow Dash video is out. "Rainbow Dash's Best Moments (Season 1)"

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0N2nblgk5E

You may notice a certain "boom" is missing. There's a good reason for that.

Edited by True Blue

Aw fuck Winter Wrap Up has been stuck in Wolfy's and my head like all day.

(It's really good, seriously)

• Thumbs Up 7

I interrupt this Sean Tsundere Freakout™ to bring you this important message:

Her face is a bit puffy, but all told I don't really care.

I know return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "Stupid Ponies: It's not like I like you or anything" already in progress.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 4

Maybe we should just leave Carbo alone. Until he drops his guard of course :)

Anyways interesting stuff here on the EqD 200million hits celebration

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/06/200000000-celebration-post.html?m=1

6.3million unique IPs? Holy shit. That blows my theory of 500thousand bronies out of the water. Even if a few thousand of them are accidental visits or just trolls looking to shit, that's still a lot. And even if only half of those IP are US that mean we still might take an entire percentage point of the US population which is 300million. Very cool, I really underestimated the numbers

• Thumbs Up 2

Great to hear that you and Wolfy are enjoying it Ja--Sean! 8D

Anyways, I haven't really caught up with much Pony stuff lately, but I did see the new Comic Con exclusive Pony, Derpy Hooves! I bet somebody has already posted about it in this topic but I'm not bothered to go through 30+ pages to find out. :B

ps: It's great, but there's no way I can get it!

Edited by Gabz Girl

And you bastards got me to change my avatar and sig, happy, D;

Mwhahaha, and so has Sean. >:3 Yus, it's all going according to plan~

Carbo, you, you're just a chicken cheepcheepcheepCHEEEEP! ;D

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here it is, the second video, "Rainbow Dash's Best Moments (Season 2)".

The scene where Rainbow Dash "realizes she's a brony", if it was intended, it was genius of the writer. smile.png

[media=]http://youtu.be/aMucBJBqbbU

Edited by True Blue

Haaaaahahahaha...

Ha

All these things I promised I wouldn't do after I started watching, I did. OOPS

The show's okay. Er fine... I mean good. Sigh... It's actually really great, haha. I think my favorite aspect is just how damn expressive all the characters are; it's like they rarely use any facial animations, and it looks damn good for a flash animation. Most of the characters are enjoyable to watch too; you can probably tell who's my favorite*, but Rarity's also getting up there as the show passes (I didn't care for her initially). There aren't even too many cringey moments in the show now that I think about it. It reminds me of Ojamajo Doremi when I used to watch that back in the day, as far as character interactions go and how it tries to mix it up rather than just sticking with established character relationships.

I actually don't think I will still be absolutely into it once I finish watching, though. Like with pretty much everything else I get into, I will probably hang onto it for like a week after Wolfy and I finish watching the series and then move onto my next new toy, like I do with pretty much everything. But I can also see myself re-watching the series in the future and enjoying it just as much. Yesterday I was even a little disappointed that we're not getting a season DVD set, 'cause uhhhh I probably wouldn't have minded JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

And it's funny to think how I started out lambasting the creators for trying to rejuvenate a toy-driven franchise rather than work on an original creation. I stopped that line of thinking long before I finally started watching though, because it became clear from other people's accounts that they were doing a pretty darn good job of that. Plus I only hated MLP when it first aired and everyone was going bananas over it, I stopped caring after that so it wasn't too big of a side-defection haha.

Soooooo what I'm trying to say is............ stay in school kids

No wait that wasn't it

Oh god I can't say it

....fuuuuck

You MLP fans... well, at least you guys on SSMB, I still can't stand the rest of the fanbase

You guys are hhhhhhhhhwwaaaaaaaaaallllllright

*Who I correctly predicted would be on April Fool's.

Like Sean, I can't get Winter Wrap Up out of my fucking head. I love it so much XD. I seriously want to make a full cover or remix of it some time.

Sean and I are almost done watching all of season 1, and I'm really liking it so far. Winter Wrap Up and Sonic Rainboom are prolly my favorites so far, but there's a ton of them I'd love to go back and watch again.

And you bastards got me to change my avatar and sig, happy, D;

• Thumbs Up 5

Whoa! Sean actually changed his avatar to a FiM related one. Better go stock up on some supplies. The end is nigh. Or maybe I should eat a hat instead...

I'm sure most (all?) of you know about Superpsyguy.

Well:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrOXVeZh84k

Damn it, Now I'm going to keep hearing this when I play any version of City escape. Even with the Original Lyrics playing.

And I don't have a problem with that at all.

• Thumbs Up 1