Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

I came ito the thread hoping for the music to be ripped, that's what helps me tide the wait. :P guess I gotta give it a few more days haha.

• Thumbs Up 5

Eh, I don't think a few franchises having one extra character really hurts the variety that much. There's still eleven different IPs represented in the character roster alone to the previous game's fourteen plus Ralph/Danica and the bevy of different stage themes, so I'm honestly not bothered by Gum/Meemee/Pudding's inclusion.

Reala is also a secondary. I would have just liked to have seen 4 other franchises represented in their place. Vyse being revealed early on gave me high hopes for the character roster.

Reala's Car is vastly different from NiGHT's though, i mean just look at it! NiGHTS is clearly modelled after some sort of sports car, whilst Reala is a fucking Tank.

Reala's Car is vastly different from NiGHT's though, i mean just look at it! NiGHTS is clearly modelled after some sort of sports car, whilst Reala is a fucking Tank.

Their vehicles may be different, but they're still secondary characters. I didn't call them clones.

He may be secondary but he's different enough to warrant a spot in the roster imo, MeeMee is a clone of AiAi from SEGA Racing and Pudding was thrown in because tennis

Reala is also a secondary.

Was aware of that, just didn't include him in that specific list because there weren't as many complaints about his inclusion compared to Meemee or Pudding.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Meemee covers young girls, Amy covers pink-loving pre-teens, Ulala covers coloful teenagers, and Gum covers skater punk chicks.

No way was Pudding needed to fill a role when the entire range of the female fanbase was covered with a character.

If they just wanted to bring back a character so bad that matched the cartoony vibe, I think Kidd, Hatcher, or Ryo would have been great choices. Shenmue games are filled with funny stuff and that could have been played up more if they felt he was too realistic. Billy Hatcher fitting in the best to match his track inclusion.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

Well, it was clear Pudding was in.

I honestly prefer more varied tracks per IP even if i have same Ip characters, than the case of the last game (repeated IP per tracks). I'll end up only racing with my fave characters anyways...

I've got an idea.

S0L When Dark Souls had it's street date broken. What From Software did was send level 999 Black Phantoms into peoples games to hunt them down for breaking the street date.

Well when they try to connect online, can't we pitch them against Dark Guld or the Headless knights from Golden Axe or Mortus from Comix Zone who don't actually attempt to win the race, just constantly spam those homing explosive toy cars at them?

Cos that would be awesome like...

• Thumbs Up 5

Meemee covers young girls, Amy covers pink-loving pre-teens, Ulala covers coloful teenagers, and Gum covers skater punk chicks.

No way was Pudding needed to fill a role when the entire range of the female fanbase was covered with a character.

Are we suggesting that only girls play female characters? Because that's insane.

Cos that would be awesome like...

This would be hilarious.

.... so I'm guessing Pudding's not the huge secret character?

Most are wishing she was still secret from the sounds.

Thursday cannot come soon enough.

Ha, they based Pudding's car off of her bike in Space Channel 5 Part 2! That's pretty clever if you ask me.

And man do those Race of Ages screenshots look nice!

Hah hah I'm glad you noticed that! It's been called ugly green car, but the truth is it's more fan service for those who get it! :)

Guys game is amazing! I'm enjoying this 100x more than the previous installment! Also the design and music is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

Any American fans with the game, does the Seaside Hill track have You Can Do Anything or Sonic Boom as the music? Because I thought it sounded like Euro fans got music different from US fans. The above video looks to be from a Euro fan.

edit: another video, this time with the slot machine before the race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIrWd1kkRXA

If the video is from an American fan, then my question above has been answered.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

So... what does Sonic's All-Star move actually do? huh.png

Loving the use of Reach For The Stars for it though. Reminds me of the Super Sonic music in Sonic Colours.