Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

It is a remix of the Space Harrier theme and a damn good one at that. I also noticed when I really paid attention that there is a Genesis and Gamegear in there as well. Also an Outrun arcade machine and the chuchus. I get the feeling I could play this level 10 times and keep finding new things in it.

Record this track! haha and Use Metal Sonic when you do :P

Lucky you are!

You don't say much about the gameplay, what are your feeling about the speed, drifts, tricks compare to the first game? The new one seems to be a lot better than the previous ont theses points from what i have seen, what's your opinion?

The game feels very fast, sometimes almost too fast, though not really. Seriously it has a great feeling of speed and the drifts work well as well though I will admit air drifting is something I am really still getting used to and I haven't really even gotten into the tricks yet. I am playing at a very low level right now as I am just taking it in and enjoying it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Noooo S0L! I wanna be spoiled.....I want to know the last character really badly....

• Thumbs Up 1

Noooo S0L! I wanna be spoiled.....I want to know the last character really badly....

It really isn't a big deal because frankly, even if I didn't care to respect his wishes, I don't think I would be able to unlock it in a weeks time anyways. That being said, if it really means that much to him, I am not going to go against that.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yeah, they're actually taken from this thread, Shadzter.

Oh, I didn't see the screens posted or mentioned here, so I didn't think they were posted.

I'm actually very disappointed about Pudding, they say they took characters they already had, and they should have taken Alex Kidd instead. Poor choice, anyway I appreciate the fact that her vehicle is different enough.

Apart from the character roster, the rest of the game seems really amazing. Can you confirm if you boat through clouds in the Sky Sanctuary themed track?

What makes me question Pudding, is how she got a new vehicle different to Ulala's yet MeeMee got a re-paint of AiAi's vehicle...

huh Sumo? HUH?

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in the roster. We had quite the variety in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and now we've gone back to secondary characters from SEGA Superstars Tennis sad.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah i loved the Avatar car from the last game, was like a classic hot rod!

Also liked the Mii's classic sports car too, i can see the Mii's car being something akin to Ulala's space racer personally.

Well well, since I saw Pudding coming and I actually read about the ultimate fanservice stage thingie, and since S0L is okay with this, Im joining the conversation, besides I still havent actually played it, so this isnt like it ruined the game for me!

I cant complain about Pudding, not that I specially like her, but like S0L said these are like bonus characters, so better have em that not have em at all! plus she doesnt have a clone car so yayz! that track looks gorgeous by the way! =)

I'm actually very disappointed about Pudding, they say they took characters they already had, and they should have taken Alex Kidd instead. Poor choice, anyway I appreciate the fact that her vehicle is different enough.

Apart from the character roster, the rest of the game seems really amazing. Can you confirm if you boat through clouds in the Sky Sanctuary themed track?

I have never used the boat in Sky Sanctuary, just the car and jet modes.

The main thing I dislike about this game's characters is the freaking lack of Opa Opa and/or Bonanza Bros.

I mean seriously they both were my mains, now what will be my mains now.

Personally, I'm happy we're getting secondary characters and not just one character per franchise while we get Sonic characters up the whazzoo.

That's the one thing that I didn't like about the first game.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ryo isn't in? That's disappointing. I'm not a huge Shenmue fan but he was an interesting character...

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, I don't think a few franchises having one extra character really hurts the variety that much. There's still eleven different IPs represented in the character roster alone to the previous game's fourteen plus Ralph/Danica and the bevy of different stage themes, so I'm honestly not bothered by Gum/Meemee/Pudding's inclusion.

Edited by chaoscontrol14