Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Sonic the Hedgehog Saves the World Gaiden II: Reloaded, We Live to Boogaloo Another Day and Strike Back at The Empire [SIGNING-UP!]

SIXTH-RATE SOMA

Mm... I guess that's fair enough.

I'm temped to make Silver my main though, and Blaze the lend-out one... what do you recommend?

Mm... I guess that's fair enough.

I'm temped to make Silver my main though, and Blaze the lend-out one... what do you recommend?

Go for either really. Silver lends himself to becoming an "OC" very easily or being the group punching bag ("Silver's popularity danubed away!" etc.). On the other hand, there's always the chance to turn Blaze into some weird, calculating, completely alien sort of character, or else make her into a crazed Ignus sort of character ("blazzzze wishessss to burrrn." etc.) Those are really just two example characterizations, those two are fulla options.

WHICH IS A LONG WAY OF SAYING I DON'T KNOW :C

Edited by Soma

Ahhh, I've seen some fair bad roleplays. With people butchering their characters. Been part of some, too. This should be somewhat fun xD Just have to choose who to be... Might be Silver.

I find the best way to prepare for this kind of roleplay is to learn the mindset of your character. THEN THROW IT ALL OUT THE WINDOW. Or up the ante to eleven.

So yeah, I may not be massively active, may not post massively amazing, beautiful posts (though that's not the point), and I may be Silver. As long as no one else minds too much.

Oh crap. Plot twist!

uhhhhhhh so um

PM time!

Edited by Soma

She wasn't sure about it, and I technically said I was considering Silver before she did...

Edited by KatamariParadox

I know, but it's a bit of a formality. I can't just dangle a free character in front of someone's face and give 'em to someone else without a bit of notice. My job as OP is to make sure everybody has fun here.

EDIT: Remember everyone, game launches tonight! Or for those of you who don't live in the West Coast of U.S., about nine or ten hours from now.

Edited by Soma

Reguarding 2nds, seeing as joker's got Knuckles, could I have Cream/Vanilla in the end if no-one wants 'em? I have this vison of her as a gun-toting mass murderer...

It's not important if in the end someone else wants 'em. But just saying in case you end up with an empty character slot at the end of the day.

Would you be comfortable with a similar lend-out scenario in case someone drops in later?

Go for it, if you can make it entertaining!

Edited by Soma

Would you be comfortable with a similar lend-out scenario in case someone drops in later?

Sure. I'm happy with sharing characters.

Besides - it's all gonna be silly, good clean fun, right?

Besides - it's all gonna be silly, good clean fun, right?

Famous last words. tongue.png

Man, I really do want Silver... I think I'd do him justice. C'mon, I brought it up first...

You and Liz. Pistols at dawn. Let's do this.

Or talk to her or whatever, but that's far more boring and carries too much of a chance of survival.

EDIT: Or she could just give it to you. Congrats, KP. And thanks, Liz.

Edited by Soma

I'd like to be Dr. Eggman, if that's O.K. with you.)

It's outlined in the rules, but everyone can be Eggs. This is mostly to ensure that no one person claims total power over who is usually the big plot-driver-guy. He's like a public player, there's enough Egg to go around.

Sorry. :C

EDIT: Basically, go ahead and make posts for Eggs, but be prepared to share.

Edited by Soma

Sure!

EDIT: ARGH I'M RUNNING OUT OF CHARACTERS

A Challenger(s) Appears!

Big the Cat joins the brawl!

Emerl joins the brawl!

Edited by Soma

((Alrighty, without further ado, let's begin. I'll just do this entrance thing as Eggman and you guys take it from there. Seeing as how it's been ages since I've written a good troll fic, I'll just ape Hans Von Hozel for this one)):

One day, Eggman was make a watching of Jersey Shore. "Of much laughs at Italians!" say Eggman.

Suddenly, newscast!

"Of making a canceling of Jersey Shore!" say foxy newsman with happy.

"Much lobbying!" say TV executives and make a receiving of noble prize.

Eggman was of much unamusement!

"MAKE A CANCELING OF JERSEY SHORE? I MAKE A CANCELING OF WORLD INSTEAD!" shoot Eggman and make a sunglasses!

Eggman to destroy world!

Suddenly, a title!

SONIC SAVES THE WORLD GAIDEN II:

RELOADED, WE LIVE TO BOOGALOO ANOTHER DAY AND STRIKE BACK AT THE EMPIRE

((Game start?))

((And Farseeh, how's Rouge sound?))

Edited by Soma

((And Farseeh, how's Rouge sound?))

Faseeh, thank you very much. It's wrong on the OP too. I'll take her.

Edited by Faseeh

Knuckles the Hedgehog was an Angel called Island. He lived there very many guardianing the Mater Emerlad with no chuckle.

"I are the Sonics main rival! Shado stole him from me! I will die him!"

With, he fell off Angle Is Land and had a raging pursuit on Sonci!!!!!!

Rogue the Bat was going around collecting Emeralds from her master. She realised her master had no emeralds. She kissed him and suddenly he said "Find Knuckles, and slap him. You'll get emeralds."

She flew to Knuckles, only to find him in the water. Not bothering about the emeralds because she's full of swag and emeralds aren't important bcos' they are too mainstream, Rogue flew to Lava Reef because why not. There she saw a badnik called Water. She touched Water and Water made her so flamey that she fell into the Lava and she was cool. Then, she went back to GUN Headquarters and since she had nothing to do, she slapped the Commander. The commander gave her 1 emerald, as he was scared. She was determined to get all the 7 emeralds before anybody did because she knew that becoming Super Rogue is awesome.

"ZOMG PERSS DA BUTTEN TO DAWJ DAT BULLIT." Omchoao screemed @ person not who was their. "HOLED DAT OTHA BUTEN 2 DOO A SUPAH FASST ROLL ATACK. DIDJA NO DAT U CAN GIT REENGS 2 STAY LIVE NO DIE?" Flew round in confusion. He broke brained I think. Sudden, he no fly anymore. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, eff dis shit. I don't need no mo'fucka to tell shit to cuz SWAG YOLO 420 SMOKE WEED ERRDAY" what he thought. Omchoao went 2 secret lab nobody knew. Built lab since Sonic Adventure Battle 2. It was a secret. This Omchoao was original frum SABattle2, all other ones were clones sint 2 destroy erth. Omchoao open hatch an all clones came out. "We attack @ dawn! forget all peiople dat hate us!" All the clones say "YAAAAAAH" and the Omchoao army march outside in lines.

Faseeh, thank you very much. It's wrong on the OP too. I'll take her.

blush.png

I guess I'll nab Metal, why not, this could be fun.

((Sure thing, dude-guy.))

Edited by Soma

Meanwhile at the Chaotix's HQ of no significance Vector was counting all of his money for absolutely no significant plot reason, when Ace Charmy Bee ran through the door. Charmy, loosing his footing, and not flying for what ever reason, slided on the rug that was conviently placed in front of the door, and with a thud, landed on Vector's snout. "Yo! Charmy, What did I told u about not to use u'r legs!" "Ehhehehe....to never do it again?" "That's right! Do it again and I'll put a cap in u'r ass!" Suddenly, out of no-where, a voice is heard. "Lay off the poor kid Vector, he's only 10 for god's sake..." Espio said, Espio being the voice. "Yo, Charmy, did u hear that?" Vector said. "Probably just the wind boss." Charmy told Vector. Espio, depressed that no one ever notices him, crawled in teh corner, to like, twiddle his thumbs or something. Suddenly, like, a plot device! A box falls from the sky, and crashes through their roof. Charmy, curious and stuff, opens the box. Inside, the box says "Find Chaos Emeralds, get paid." Espio, finally being noticed, walked up to the box and said "Now who could have sent us this?" Vector, with a smirk, said "Rouge or something wind, u know how she loves her jewels n' shit...." Vector continued fantasizing, as Charmy put the box over his head. "Look, I'm Snake!" Charmy screamed. Vector, snapping out of his day dream, ran out the door and screamed "Yo Boys! We're getting paid tonight!" "Charmy, flying out the door, yelled "Finally! Now you don't have to sell me into slavery again!"

And so there adventure begins.....