Awoo.

Underrated Sonic Games

Konata1000

Another thing.

Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis for the GBA is the best Sonic game ever made.

Nu uh. Sonic Blast is CLEARLY the best Sonic game ever made. If you don't agree with me ur just dumb

Games such as Sonic Labyrinth, on the other hand, deserve to be hated because its controls, pace, graphics, and music (to an extent) are terrible. If anything, it's underrated because it isn't hated enough.

It's controls are fine, speed doesn't make a Sonic game, graphics don't make a game, and if you hate the music that's actually quiet and ignorable turn down your volume.

Knuckles Chaotix is seriously underrated, but not really for the level design. It's the alternate gameplay. Sonic 3 & Knuckles's extra characters are basically the same with the exception of an added moveset, a different skin, and some changes in the level design (for Knuckles, much more so than Sonic & Tails). These characters have gameplay that all relate to one another, but separate just enough to give them individual identities. Personally, it's the first Sonic-'verse game on a home console to successfully execute alternate gameplay.

I've already explained how the characters are pretty different from one another.

Sonic Jam — the compiliation — ISN'T hated by the fandom. The problem is that it was sold on the Sega Saturn and didn't have a great turnout. But it's a great compiliation, the best one if you ask me. It's just not as well-known compared to the Sonic Mega Collection. You're thinking of Sonic Jam from Game.com, which is a completely different game and isn't a compiliation.

I actually got that from Deviant Art. Allot of people on that site hate Sonic Jam, but I guess it doesn't exactly count because they're idiots.

At least the Classic's goal was fun.

So was Sonic 3D Blast's.

I actually got that from Deviant Art. Allot of people on that site hate Sonic Jam, but I guess it doesn't exactly count because they're idiots.

Alright OP, since sarcasm doesn't seem to reach you, I'm really going to have to ask you to take a deep breath and move on. Calling people idiots for liking things that you don't hasn't helped anyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's controls are fine, speed doesn't make a Sonic game, graphics don't make a game, and if you hate the music that's actually quiet and ignorable turn down your volume.

"The game might have all these obvious problems, but fuck you for noting them."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Schoolhouse is the best game ever.

EDIT: I'm being serious :/

Actually, I find it to be just as good as Sonic 4, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Advanced.

Actually, I find it to be just as good as Sonic 4, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Advanced.

Please.

Just.

PLEASE.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright OP, since sarcasm doesn't seem to reach you, I'm really going to have to ask you to take a deep breath and move on. Calling people idiots for liking things that you don't hasn't helped anyone.

Actually, they weren't being sarcastic. Also, they're idiots in general, I never said they were idiots for dislikng Sonic Jam.

It more or less means you have a superiority complex, which is often frowned upon, like Onision. If you don't respect other peoples opinions, there's not much of a point to respect yours, OP.Just saying.

• Thumbs Up 1