Awoo.

Sonic 2006 Re-Release?

MachSpeed

Okay. The topic has kinda turned into why Sonic '06 shouldn't be re released and every one is against the idea mind you. But seriously,if you want to play just Sonic's story without the story and other characters. Just play Sonic's story on the '06 out. You don't have to you the other characters,you can skip cut scenes, so that is what you wanted.

I guess. I just wish some of the glitches were fixed though. Alright maybe instead of a rerelease they could release a patch with some tweaks?

I guess. I just wish some of the glitches were fixed though. Alright maybe instead of a rerelease they could release a patch with some tweaks?

For a 6 year old game?

Edited by Tmsp

While that's a better idea, I said before, they can do that, but I can't see them taking the time from the Adventure 2 port and the time from other games they are in the motion of making to patch a 6 year old game the majority hates.

I doubt anyone would notice the updates. The game would still suck major balls. So...no. plus the game is 6 years old.

That's why it would be good. A quiet update from Sonic Team would be a nice surprise for the people who liked the game somewhat and it means IGN, etc won't make a big deal.

6 people total like this game. 3 of them like it because Sonic is in it.

Seriously, though, this isn't worth the effort and cash. Nobody really likes this game.

That's why it would be good. A quiet update from Sonic Team would be a nice surprise for the people who liked the game somewhat and it means IGN, etc won't make a big deal.

The reaveal of the worst Sonic game of all would be a big deal and would find it's way to game sites.

6 people total like this game. 3 of them like it because Sonic is in it.

Seriously, though, this isn't worth the effort and cash. Nobody really likes this game.

It sold better than Generations. I think people like it.

Hell to the fucking no. This abomination almost killed the franchise and it turned Sonic into the laughing stock of the gaming community. Seriously, we should just turn our backs to this piece of shit and move on.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not advertising your product.

Yeah, that's a winning strategy...

Just give up man. '06 is unsalvageable. There is nothing good here. There is only sickness and death.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just because people BOUGHT IT doesn't mean they LIKED IT.

Just because people BOUGHT IT doesn't mean they LIKED IT.

Well they didn't return it =P Also a lot of kids would have bought it and liked it. Maybe because the box art is so badass, and Sonic has that extreme look I was talking about earlier xD

Edited by MachSpeed

But if we could compare it to people trading the games in, Sonic '06 would have been traded in loads more than Generations.

Well they didn't return it =P Also a lot of kids would have bought it and liked it.

You measured this how? Edited by Rainbow Ring
  • Thumbs Up 1

people bought it thinking it would be good. It was the first sonic game on a hd console, and after Shth, people were expecting this to be amazing. Plus, nothing had indicated it would be a shitheap.

But if we could compare it to people trading the games in, Sonic '06 would have been traded in loads more than Generations.

(Sorry for double post) you measured this how?

It's obvious that the majority of Sonic sales are from kids. Come on don't kid yourself xD

It's obvious that the majority of Sonic sales are from kids. Come on don't kid yourself xD

You act like kids don't know a shitty game when they see one or something.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm saying Sonic appeals to kids, and maybe 06 appealed to kids more due to Sonic's extreme design and awesome levels =P

You act like kids don't know a shitty game when they see one or something.
A lot of them don't.

I'm saying Sonic appeals to kids, and maybe 06 appealed to kids more due to Sonic's extreme design and awesome levels =P

Sonic '06 being a 12+ and 12 year olds know what is good and bad.

Let us just forget the nightmare ever existed. Everyone is over it now let it just stay dead.

The game was awful. The story sucked, the voice acting sucked, the gameplay sucked, the characters sucked, and the forced multiple characters sucked. The only two things that are remotely good were the music and some of the level design.

I was the SA/SA2 gameplay back as much as everyone else, but dear Lord I don't want Sonic 06 ever again.

That's why I've been saying to strip it down to Sonic only and fix the gameplay a bit. But since that's impossible for people to accept as a possibility I mentioned a patch might be better.

A lot of them don't.

Enough of them did to get Sonic 06 on discount shelves shortly after release.

Sonic '06 being a 12+ and 12 year olds know what is good and bad.
MachSpeed is 17 and he doesn't know good from bad.

That's why I've been saying to strip it down to Sonic only and fix the gameplay a bit.
Except that'd still be shit because it's all shit. There's nothing salvageable here. Edited by Diogenes
  • Thumbs Up 5

I think deep down a lot of you guys secretly enjoyed parts of Sonic's episode. It's just the rest of the game sucking and the reviews that have clouded you from the truth that Sonic's levels had some great level design, and you guys actually enjoyed awesome areas like Kingdom Valley and Crisis City.