Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

As long as I can still annoy the fuck out of people with Taokaka and Hazama like I used to, I'm all good. I always liked speedy characters like Tao.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Hazama's monologue from the end of the trailer

宴の始まりだ! さあ、足掻け! 苦しめ! 殺し合れ! もっと無様なに踊って見せろ! てめぇらその惨めな歌で、ネメシスホライゾンが開かれる!

(It's the start of the banquet! Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill each other! Do more of your clumsy dancing for me! Through that miserable song, you can open the Nemesis Horizon!)

oh yes!

Worth remembering is that like all Arc releases this is only the Arcade version. The console version will probably come a number of months later and feature the obligatory console exclusive story mode/final boss character as an unlockable. If it's anything like the previous installments with a new Murakumo character odds are it's probably going to be Saya.

Glad to see they're finally done releasing Continuum Shift over and over again; the only one I ever got to play was Calamity Trigger, which I really enjoyed when I borrowed it from my friend, but by the time I actually had the spare cash to give Continuum Shift a shot, I had just grown wary of their whole "let's release it again again but this time with on-disc dlc" shtick.

I might eventually pick up Calamity Trigger and the definitive version of Continuum Shift on my own eventually now that they're moving forward again with the story.

Worth remembering is that like all Arc releases this is only the Arcade version. The console version will probably come a number of months later and feature the obligatory console exclusive story mode/final boss character as an unlockable. If it's anything like the previous installments with a new Murakumo character odds are it's probably going to be Saya.
Saya will be a Mu replacement, and there will probably be another Kokonoe produced one (Xi?) to replace lambda. Either that or Nu comes back.

I might eventually pick up Calamity Trigger and the definitive version of Continuum Shift on my own eventually now that they're moving forward again with the story.
Skip CT, buy CS extend. Or just wait for this I guess because CS will become outdated >_>

I'll eat shoe. The only reason they haven't been shown is probably because Arc haven't figured out/don't want to spoil what to do/what they have done with the Murakumos plotwise since the story mode events of CS. It's like how Hakumen and Nu were kinda "hidden" characters early in on BB.

Nu, and Hakumen were secret characters in CT? huh, you learn something new everyday.

You may as well just get Extend, it has CT's story mode and all of the current balances, plus it has Relius fucking Clover.

Just buy Extend. It has the Calamity Trigger story (in a much easier to understand format) and all the other extra characters and content from all the previous versions of Continuum Shift. No point in buying two games.

Saya will be a Mu replacement, and there will probably be another Kokonoe produced one (Xi?) to replace lambda. Either that or Nu comes back.

Nu is coming back. At the end of Continuum Shift, Hazama and Relius look into the cauldron and both talk about Nu regenerating herself since the cauldron didn't completely destroy here. They're just not showing her yet for story related reasons.

Even if Saya doesn't become Mu's replacement, they can always have Mu as a non-canon Versus only character. It's not like they don't do this in fighting games already.

Edited by Chooch

Glad to see they're finally done releasing Continuum Shift over and over again; the only one I ever got to play was Calamity Trigger, which I really enjoyed when I borrowed it from my friend, but by the time I actually had the spare cash to give Continuum Shift a shot, I had just grown wary of their whole "let's release it again again but this time with on-disc dlc" shtick.

Over and over again? If I remember correctly they only release CS with the option of the DLC characters, then soon after made Platinum available and had a free balance patch. Only "re-release" of CS WAS extend.

Over and over again? If I remember correctly they only release CS with the option of the DLC characters, then soon after made Platinum available and had a free balance patch. Only "re-release" of CS WAS extend.

Technically CS2 did have a retail release, so I think it counts as well. Even so, it's nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, and it's definitely better than what Capcom does. Hell, Accent Core had like four different releases if I recall.

guilty gear XX, guilty gear XX#reload, guilty gear XXSLASH, guilty gear XX^core, guilty gear XX^core plus and guilty gear XX ^core plus R has got to be the record for revisions

• Thumbs Up 1

Technically CS2 did have a retail release, so I think it counts as well. Even so, it's nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, and it's definitely better than what Capcom does. Hell, Accent Core had like four different releases if I recall.

CS2 had a retail release? I didn't know of this... link? Even so, those who had Extend got the patch for free, if anything a retail release of CS2 with the content intact is more of a "Hey, if you don't already have the game, this copy if more convenient for you."

Extend on the other hand, is a different story.

I refuse to live in a world where Mu's glorious ass becomes obsolete.

5292736-4900348-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1269942692974

Bow down to the booty meat.

• Thumbs Up 2

CS2 had a retail release? I didn't know of this... link? Even so, those who had Extend got the patch for free, if anything a retail release of CS2 with the content intact is more of a "Hey, if you don't already have the game, this copy if more convenient for you."

Extend on the other hand, is a different story.

CS2 was only released for PSP and the 3DS, but still. I'm not saying Extend is a waste of time, but considering it only adds Relius, I don't see why it couldn't be DLC, then again it does have four additional story modes.

I refuse to live in a world where Mu's glorious ass becomes obsolete.

5292736-4900348-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1269942692974

Bow down to the booty meat.

She's a clone right? Why have a recreated booty when you can get the original

Accept no imitations,

My problem with CS's story mode:

I just beat Hazama!

PBF067-Better_Luck.gif

Yup, that about sums up CS's story mode.

She's a clone right? Why have a recreated booty when you can get the original

Accept no imitations,

The original is a little girl or has the body of one.

I don't need any more loli when they have Rachel and Platinum for that. I need me some early-20s woman with back(Screw Litchi and her over sized boobs). It is all about the back!

I accept all age accelerated imitations when the original is a purple haired age retarded little girl.

The original is a little girl or has the body of one.

I don't need any more loli when they have Rachel and Platinum for that. I need me some early-20s woman with back(Screw Litchi and her over sized boobs). It is all about the back!

I accept all age accelerated imitations when the original is a purple haired age retarded little girl.

I thought Ragna was the oldest, and Saya was the youngest, unles Hazama and Relius did something to her.

I thought Ragna was the oldest, and Saya was the youngest, unles Hazama and Relius did something to her.

Look at her. She definitely has not aged and if Noel is any indication, she is not even supposed to have purple hair and red eyes. She has definitely been altered.

Look at her. She definitely has not aged and if Noel is any indication, she is not even supposed to have purple hair and red eyes. She has definitely been altered.

Hmm, so Hazama and Relius are rapists huh, that really doesn't surprise me.

• 2 months later...