Awoo.

The Movie Thread

AdventChild

Gabz I really hope that is the case about the 2D making a comeback that would be glorious. All this 3D whilst it is lovely is very boring and samey.

TIME Watches Footage From Cameron's Avatar

TIME magazine has published a new article talking about upcoming 3-D movie projects and the writer of the piece, Josh Quittner, got a chance to see footage from James Cameron's highly-anticipated Avatar, which 20th Century Fox will release on December 18. The sci-fi action-adventure stars Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, Peter Mensah, Laz Alonso, Wes Studi, Stephen Lang and Matt Gerald.

Here are a few excerpts from the article:

More than a thousand people have worked on it, at a cost in excess of $300 million, and it represents digital filmmaking's bleeding edge. Cameron wrote the treatment for it in 1995 as a way to push his digital-production company to its limits. The movie pioneers two unrelated technologies--e-motion capture, which uses images from tiny cameras rigged to actors' heads to replicate their expressions, and digital 3-D.

The film is set in the future, and most of the action takes place on a mythical planet, Pandora. The actors work in an empty studio; Pandora's lush jungle-aquatic environment is computer-generated in New Zealand by Jackson's special-effects company, Weta Digital, and added later.

I couldn't tell what was real and what was animated--even knowing that the 9-ft.-tall blue, dappled dude couldn't possibly be real. The scenes were so startling and absorbing that the following morning, I had the peculiar sensation of wanting to return there, as if Pandora were real.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/avatarnews.php?id=53847

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...86541-1,00.html

Year One Trailer

So basically a prehistoric SuperBad from what I can tell.

Chris Pine as the Green Lantern?

IESB reports that Chris Pine, who is currently set to star as Captain Kirk in this summer's Star Trek film, is on Warner Bros. shortlist to play the lead in Green Lantern.

Warner Bros. is said to be looking for a "man's man" under 30. Names like Jon Hamm, Nathan Fillion and a handful others have been floating around but Chris Pine seems to be the top choice.

Green Lantern is set to start shooting in September and it set to be released on December 17th, 2010.

New Terminator:Salvation Poster

Awesome.

Segal to Direct Little Fockers

Variety reports that Get Smart helmer Pete Segal will direct Little Fockers.

Segal was expecting to return as the director of Get Smart 2 this year but Steve Carell decided to team with Tina Fey for the comedy Date Night.

John Hamburg wrote the third installment, which is the first in the series (Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers) not to be directed by Jay Roach.

Bryan Singer Wants to Direct The Prisoners

First Showing has announced that director Bryan Singer is interested in upcoming Mark Wahlberg film The Prisoners.

The Prisoners, written by newcomer Aaron Guzikowski, is about a Boston dad who takes the law into his own hands when his young daughter is kidnapped.

When asked if The Prisoners might be his next project, Singer told Entertainment Weekly: "I don't know yet. But I'm definitely intrigued. It's a great script. And I'd love to work with Mark."

Sounds a bit like Taken.

New Where the Wild Things Are Photos

Ribisi Joins The Rum Diary

Coming Soon reports that Giovanni Ribisi has been added to the cast of The Rum Diary, starring Johnny Depp.

Based on a Hunter S. Thompson novel, The Rum Diary is about Paul Kemp (Depp), a freelance journalist writing for a rundown newspaper in 1950s Puerto Rico who is surrounded by a bunch of lost souls bent on self-destruction.

The Rum Diary was written and directed by Bruce Robinson and co-stars Amber Heard, Aaron Eckhart and Richard Jenkins.

The Coen Bros. Remaking True Grit

Variety reports that Joel and Ethan Coen are set to remake True Grit, the iconic Western that won John Wayne an Oscar.

Unlike the 1969 film, the Coens' remake will be more faithful to the Charles Portis novel about a 14-year-old girl who, along with an aging U.S. Marshal and another lawman, tracks her father's killer in hostile Indian territory.

The Coens wrote the script and will tell the tale from the girl's point-of-view.

Raimi Wants Evil Dead 4

Despite Bruce Campbell telling the A/V Club that the Evil Dead series should end where it is, director Sam Raimi insists the fourth Evil Dead film will happen.

Raimi told MTV, "I hope to, yes. Every time I say I would like to [revisit the films], people say, 'where the hell is it!?!' But I'm just glad people are still interested. But yes, I would really like to do [another Evil Dead film]. I've just got a commitment to make Spider-Man 4 right now though."

Raimi continued, saying, "He can dream all he wants. He's trying to get out of getting back in shape. I'm going to kick his butt in shape. I'm gonna say 'get back in the chainsaw!'"

Spider-Man 4 is due to hit theaters May 6th, 2011.

I'll be sad if they replace Bruce Campbell.

New Astro Boy Promo

Part of me wants it to be like Maid Marian and her Merry Men from CBBC around fifteen years ago, god that was good.

Wow I'm surprised I remember that ha ha.

There are a lot of remakes coming out recently aren't there? Not that I'm complaining, My Bloody Valentine was so much fun!

If they did make an Evil Dead 4 I too would be sad to see Bruce absent, "Groovy."

Yes My Bloody Valentine, Friday the 13th... most horrors did get remade... I am just gutted they want to remake "IT". >:(

IT will never be as good without Tim Curry, he was so funny and so scary all at the same time.

New Star Trek TV Spot

Looks kinda cool.

Anne Hathaway to Play Judy Garland

Coming Soon reports that actress Anne Hathaway is attached to star as iconic performer Judy Garland in the film and stage adaptations of Gerald Clarke's biography "Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland."

Harvey Weinstein, who is producing the film adaptation, says:

"We are thrilled to have the brilliantly talented Anne Hathaway portray stage and screen legend Judy Garland. I have worked with Anne on projects in the past and have known her for many years. She will be a true class act in this challenging role. Gerald Clarke's biography is a fascinating and comprehensive look at Garland's life and is particularly outstanding because of its exclusive details from her own writings. Her story is incredible subject matter for both theatre and film and we look forward to bringing it to audiences."

Taye Diggs is the Deadof Night Villain

The folks at Coming Soon have announced that Taye Diggs will play the leader of the vampires in Kevin Munroe's Dead of Night.

The film is based on the best-selling Italian comic book series "Dylan Dog" created by Tiziano Sclavi. Brandon Routh stars as Dylan, a private investigator who is drawn into the world of the undead.

Dead of Night is currently filming in New Orleans.

Seth Rogen Not Sure if Chow's in for Green Hornet

IESB had a chance to sit down with Seth Rogen while on his press tour for Observe and Report to ask him about the upcoming The Green Hornet.

Rogen said, "The end of June, right now, is our tentative start date."

When asked about his current co-star Stephen Chow and his involvement with the film, Rogen said: “He may be Kato. I’m not 100% sure that that’s the case, but it is very likely a possibility. I’m not sure. Honestly, we’re kind of in the very early phases right now, just kind of putting those elements in place. I’m just being honest. I honestly don’t know.”

Zac Efron Out of Footloose Remake

The Associated Press is reporting that Zac Efron has dropped out of the Footloose remake.

Paramount Pictures says the "High School Musical" heartthrob is no longer attached to the upcoming film. The studio did not give a reason in its Tuesday statement, but said it remains committed to director Kenny Ortega and producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron.

Good, the less I'm reminded of crappy HSM stars the better. But either way I doubt the remake is going to be good at all.

Monsters vs Aliens vs Cloverfield Viral Video

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/03/24/fun...ld-viral-video/

Angels and Demons Poster

AandDposter.jpg

Superman in Stasis

Mark Millar has been talking about the Superman movies again on his blog, with the Kick-Ass and Wanted author seemingly exasperated with Warner Bros. efforts to bring the 'Man of Steel' to the big screen once again.

He said: "Warner's talked to us and a few other writer/ director teams, but things seem to be in stasis right now. As far as I understand, nothing is happening with Superman at the moment and so the director and I are just working on another project. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, no biggie."

In a follow up post he added: "We're one of three teams they were in serious chats with (more for the director than me) and if Superman is available when we finish our next film who knows? But we're starting production on the new movie in June and so Superman absolutely not on our dance cards anytime soon.

He went on: "A shame, really, as we'd have completely reinvigorated it, but then again I like the idea of complete control over everything I'm doing now (which I have on all my projects). The idea of taking notes from the guys who liked the idea of Superman lying in bed for the final act of Returns doesn't sound good to me :)."

Warners seem no closer to working out what they're doing with the film, but would you like Millar to have a crack at the franchise?

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/965/965626p1.html

Just give Mark Millar the franchise, his ideas are awesome. And its better than the other shit superman rubbish.

Universal, Harris hot for 'Inferno'

Dan Harris has been set by Universal Pictures to write "Dante's Inferno," a live-action film based on the Electronic Arts vidgame in which players journey through the depths of hell.

Strike Entertainment's Marc Abraham and Eric Newman are producing with EA Entertainment. EA veep Patrick O'Brien and game creator Jonathan Knight are also involved in the development of the film.

Universal acquired the title in the fall in a four-studio bidding battle before the EA game even had a formal title.

Universal is also developing a live-action version of the EA game "Army of Two," with Scott Z. Burns ("The Bourne Ultimatum") writing the script for producer Scott Stuber. EA is developing its properties "The Sims" with Fox and producer John Davis and "Mass Effect" with producer Avi Arad.

Harris co-wrote "X-Men 2" and "Superman Returns."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800134...yid=13&cs=1

Tom Hanks is Major Matt Mason

Variety reports that Universal will develop a live-action feature starring Tom Hanks that is based on Mattel action figure Major Matt Mason.

Graham Yost, who is known for writing the HBO miniseries "Band of Brothers" and Mission to Mars, will pen the script about an astronaut team that works on the moon and lives in a space station.

Interesting....

Vanessa Redgrave Joins Scott's Robin Hood Film

According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Vanessa Redgrave is joining the cast of Ridley Scott's untitled Robin Hood project.

The film, which is beginning production in the U.K., stars Russell Crowe as Robin Hood and Cate Blanchett as Maid Marian.

Redgrave will play Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine, mother of King John.

The project, originally envisioned as a revisionist take on the Robin Hood story told from the point of view of the Sheriff of Nottingham, was scheduled to begin filming last August but was put on hold in July for more script work.

Del Toro, Penn and Carrey are The Three Stooges

Variety reports that MGM and the Farrelly brothers are closing in on their cast for The Three Stooges.

Sean Penn is set to play Larry, Jim Carrey is in negotiations to play Curly and the studio is zeroing in on Benicio Del Toro to play Moe.

Carrey will gain 40 pounds to portray his role in the film, whose script was written by the Farrelly brothers.

The Three Stooges film is not a biopic, but rather a comedy built around the antics of the three characters.

Production will begin in early fall for a release sometime in 2010.

Jim Carrey = Curly, WTF?! Sean "The MilkMan" Penn = Larry More WTF-age?!

Lower expectations has risen for this unwanted film.

Where the Wild Things Are Teaser Trailer

Looks good so far.

Angels and Demons Poster

AandDposter.jpg

The sex has arrived! Not Tom Hanks... he used to be cute but he isn't the most graceful at ageing and that hair... :unsure:

Anyway I loved the Angels and Demons book and I am quite anxious about the film release. I had mixed feelings though because as much as I loved the book I felt that Langdon was quite... flat and not all that developed it was more an explosion of "conspiracies about Jesus and religion" that happened to have a character finding out about it and not much else.

I digress, thanks for sharing D.

Zac Efron Out of Footloose Remake

Good, the less I'm reminded of crappy HSM stars the better. But either way I doubt the remake is going to be good at all.

Hopefully, HSM4 will be the last HSM ever...HSM4 is bond to be even more crapper. DX

I digress, thanks for sharing D.

Any time. The success of this thread after its quiet, inauspicious beginnings on the old board makes me happy. :3

Nearly Full Cast Announced for Ridley Scott's Robin Hood

It looks like the next film from Ridley Scott won't be anything to quickly forget, like A Good Year and Body of Lies. Scott is gearing up to shoot Robin Hood in the next few months and has finalized most of the cast, which will be headlined by Russell Crowe. The project was originally envisioned as a revisionist take on the Robin Hood story told from the point of view of the Sheriff of Nottingham, but that idea was scrapped. This latest iteration follows Robin from his early days in King Richard's army to his return to Nottingham to his creation of a band of mercenaries who challenge the sheriff and eventually try to prevent civil war.

Thanks to this latest news on Hollywood Reporter today, the full cast for Robin Hood is as follows:

» Russell Crowe as Robin Hood

» Cate Blanchett as Lady Marion

» Oscar Isaac as King John

» Mark Strong as King John's henchman Sir Godfrey

» Vanessa Redgrave as King John's mother Queen Eleanor

» Léa Seydoux as French Princess Isabella

» Scott Grimes as Welshman Will Scarlet

» Kevin Durand as Scotsman Little John

» Alan Doyle as Irishman Allan Adayle

Currently missing from the cast is King Richard, although I'm sure we'll hear an update on him soon. Additionally, I'm unsure if Crowe is still playing both Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham (as was the case from the very start), because I thought that idea was scrapped with the early version of the script. However, since there isn't any information that says otherwise, that appears to still be the case. This latest version of Robin Hood was written by Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris (Bulletproof Monk, "Sleeper Cell") as well as Oscar winner Brian Helgeland (L.A. Confidential, Conspiracy Theory, Mystic River).

At this point, I don't know if this is still the Gladiator-like Robin Hood movie that Ridley Scott said it would be, but I'm still excited for it anyway. We'll keep an eye on the production and let you know if we hear more details on the Sheriff of Nottingham. Shooting begins in the UK in July.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/03/25/nea...tts-robin-hood/

Star Trek UK Poster

stposterUK.jpg

Ron Howard Might Direct The Strange Adventures of H.P. Lovecraft

Yet another indie graphic novel is headed to the big screen. Image Comics' The Strange Adventures of H.P. Lovecraft, created by Mac Carter and Jeff Blitz, is being developed for Ron Howard to direct at Universal. The fictionalized tale borrows elements from Lovecraft's life, such as his own bouts with writer's block, and transforms his darkest nightmares into reality when he comes across a book that puts a curse on him and lets the evils he conjures up loose on the world. Universal picked this up because its take on classic horror fits in well with their monster movies like Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy and the Wolf Man.

Mac Carter, who worked on the comic series and also directs commercials, will write the script and serve as an executive producer. As far as I can recall, this could be Ron Howard's first comic book movie if he does take the job. If you don't know who H.P. Lovecraft is (then what is wrong with you?), he is considered one of the most influential horror writers of the 20th century, responsible for such works as The Call of Cthulhu, Dreams of Terror and Death, and At the Mountains of Madness. If you're interested in this, the graphic novel hits shelves on April 8th. For more information on the comic, head over to: lovecraftcomic.com.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/03/25/ron...f-hp-lovecraft/

Nicole Kidman Cast in Woody Allen Film

According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Nicole Kidman is the last piece of the casting puzzle to Woody Allen's latest film.

Kidman joins Antonio Banderas, Freida Pinto, Naomi Watts, Josh Brolin and Anthony Hopkins in the as-yet-untitled project.

The film is scheduled to start shooting in London in the summer.

I'm pretty surprised that Woody Allen is still making films.

Six New Half-Blood Prince Posters

That actually surprised me too AdventChild I didn't know that Woody Allen was making films any more. Urgh Nicole Kidman, God that woman annoys me.

Marvel to Hire a Writing Team

According to Variety, Marvel is gathering a group of writers who will help Marvel come up with creative ways to launch its lesser-known properties, such as Black Panther, Cable, Doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Nighthawk and Vision.

The writers, who will not include high-profile Marvel writers like Justin Theroux, Mark Protosevich and Zak Penn, will receive a salary for the year on the terms that Marvel owns whatever the writers work on during that period.

At the end of the year, Marvel has the option to continue a relationship with the scribes.

The group, whose first members are currently being recruited, is expected to begin tackling projects this year.

1st Look at The Sorcerer's Apprentice

The folks at Coming Soon have your first look at the Nicolas Cage-Jay Baruchel movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Check out the pictures below!

The film, which also co-stars Teresa Palmer, was seen shooting in Brooklyn, New York yesterday. Even one of the Spill Crew witnessed the production taking place.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice is about a sorcerer (Cage) who leaves his workshop in the hands of his apprentice (Baruchel), who gets into trouble when the broomstick he's tasked to do his chores for him somehow develops a mind of its own.

The movie is set for release on July 16th, 2010.

Wait, wait wait! The Sorcerer's Apprentice? Isn't this based on that short from Disney's Fantasia? Oh great, a live-action version with no Mickey Mouse who is replace by a teenage boy and Nicolas Cage is the Sorcerer, but looks like Van Helsing in this. I smell fail already.

Johnny Depp as Paul Kemp in The Rum Diary

First Showing has posted the first picture of Johnny Depp as Paul Kemp in the Hunter S. Thompson-adapted film The Rum Diary. Check it out!

Based on the novel of the same name, The Rum Diary follows Depp as Paul Kemp, a divorced alcoholic and struggling novelist who is working as a newspaper journalist in San Juan, drinking gallons of rum and experimenting with LSD and becomes entangled in a corrupt hotel development scheme.

Teaser Poster for Sherlock Holmes

Bad@$$ detective.

The Karate Kid Remake Gets Name Change

First Showing reports that the remake of the 1984 classic The Karate Kid, which stars Jaden Smith, will be getting a name change.

In an interview with co-star Jackie Chan, the actor says, "They don't want to call it Karate Kid any more. They want to call it The Kung Fu Kid."

Although Chan quickly changed topics to avoid adding any more information to why this change was being made, the report speculates that since this remake is a Chinese co-production and being shot in Beijing that it's much more relevant today to use kung fu as opposed to karate.

Eh, either way, I don't think it'll be a good movie. Kung Fu Kid? Sounds pretty meh/lame and Jayden $mith.

Burton Talks Alice in Wonderland

Empire Magazine recently sat down with Tim Burton to ask him about his upcoming project Alice in Wonderland.

Burton said, "There's a long way to go."

As for the film's use of 3-D, Burton said, "I like the 3-D aspect of it, I think it fits the material very well, and it doesn’t give me a headache like it used to. I think it’s good for anything. There are other uses than having spears stuck into your face - I think there are more visceral, emotional uses, especially if you use lots of textures."

Alice In Wonderland is currently filming and is due to hit theaters in April 2010.

Sounds good so far.

Oh God, that Sherlock Holmes poster...it looks..b-bad-ass? XD;

Also, I just noticed this.

Johnny Depp as Paul Kemp in The Rum Diary

Why is the rum gone?!

Emily Browning Replaces Amanda Seyfried in Sucker Punch

EW reports that The Uninvited actress Emily Browning will replace Amanda Seyfried in director Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch.

Seyfried was set to play the lead role of Babydoll, but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts with the fourth season of HBO's "Big Love."

Sucker Punch follows Babydoll, a girl who is confined to a mental institution by her stepfather who imagines an alternative reality to hide her from the pain. With help from other patients, Babydoll begins planning her escape in which she needs to steal five objects to help get her out.

Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, Evan Rachel Wood and Emma Stone co-star.

Sucker Punch is scheduled for an October 8th, 2010 release.

Star Trek Sequel Moving Forward

Variety reports that a sequel to J.J. Abrams' not-yet-released Star Trek film is already in the works with Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof once again writing the screenplay.

Abrams, who directed and produced the new film, will produce the follow-up under his Bad Robot banner, but no decision has been made on whether he will direct the sequel or not.

Orci, Kurtzman and Lindelof are aiming to deliver their script to the studio by Christmas for what would likely be a summer 2011 release.

Kurtzman says, "Obviously we discussed ideas, but we are waiting to see how audiences respond next month. With a franchise rebirth, the first movie has to be about origin. But with a second, you have the opportunity to explore incredibly exciting things. We'll be ambitious about what we'll do."

Star Trek comes to theaters May 8th.

I always hate it when they confirm a sequel before the release of the first movie or seeing how well it does in the box-office. Though sounds like the sequel is going to be better than the first, hopefully.

First Look at the Drag Me to Hell Poster

Horror site ShockTillYouDrop has received the first poster from Sam Raimi's Drag Me to Hell. Check it out!

In Drag Me to Hell, Alison Lohman stars as Christine Brown, a bank employee who upsets an elderly woman over her mortgage payments, who in turn puts a curse on Christine that transforms her life into a living hell. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a skeptical boyfriend (Justin Long), she seeks the aid of seer Rham Jas (Dileep Rao) to save her soul from eternal damnation.

Drag Me to Hell opens on May 29th.

Nice!

New Teaser Poster for Scorsese's Shutter Island

First Showing has got its hands on what looks like an early poster for Martin Scorsese's upcoming film Shutter Island. Check it out below!

Shutter Island, set in 1954, follows U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels while he investigates the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote Shutter Island.

Based on the Dennis Lehane novel of the same name, Shutter Island was written by Laeta Kalogridis and directed by Scorsese.

Shutter Island comes to theaters on October 2nd.

Hmm, the premise sounds intriguing so I'm watching out for this one.

Edited by AdventChild

Paul Bettany to Star in Priest Manga Movie

Paul Bettany(star of A Beautiful Mind, Master And Commander, and The Da Vinci Code) is signing onto Screen Gems' live-action movie based on the Priest horror manga by Min-Woo Hyung. The manga tells the story of an expert in ancient studies that accidentally resurrects an angel from Hell. He is forced to sell his soul to Satan in order to correct his mistake. Cory Goodman(The Brood)wrote the screenplay. The movie is set in a world ravaged by centuries of war between man and vampire, and follows a warrior Priest(Bettany)that turns against the church to track down a murderous band of vampires who've kidnapped his niece. Tokyo Pop in 2001 had acquired the original Priest manhwa, and adapted it into English. Michael De Luca, Stars Road Entertainment's Josh Donen, and Mitchell Peck are producing the live-action film version. Andrew Douglas was originally slated to direct the actors Gerard Butler and Steven Strait in the film, but that version never came together.

Want a Damme Dog?

On Van Dammes official web-site he has updated that he now own too many dogs and need to give some of them away.

Jean-Claude Van Damme has never hidden his passion for dogs and finds it insensitive when there is neglecting of animals in distress. Thus, during the shooting in Bulgaria, Mexico and Thailand, he saved eight of the street dogs; some of them were seriously wounded. The star has offered them medical treatment and repatriation at a kennel in Belgium Brabant Wallon. But he has already five dogs and cannot keep the other eight he has rescued. That is why he offers now a chance to those who wish to adopt any of those eight. For information, send us an email!

The e-mail is philippe@jeanclaudevandamme.be if anyone here wants to adopt one.

I think its nice to see a guy like Van Damme care so much about dogs. I love dogs myself and own two. I would love to adopt one, but i think i live to far away. Two is enough anyway.

See more pictures here.

Behind the Scenes of the KoF Movie

Movieset has recently posted a behind the scenes look at the upcoming live-action King Of Fighters movie based on the hit SNK video game series, which is currently in post-production. KOF started out as a fusion between Art Of Fighting and Fatal Fury(both of which have been adapted into anime!), and has since then spawned off several sequals and spinoffs, including crossovers with Capcom. There was also a 4-episode ONA done in 2006 titled King Of Fighters: Another Day. The live-action movie is being directed by Gordan Chan who also directed Jet Li's Fist Of Legend, and its being produced by Joseph Chou the Appleseed: Ex Machina anime movie. It stars Sean Faris as Kyo Kusanagi, Will Yun Lee as Iori, David Leitch as Terry Bogard, Maggie Q as Mai Shuranai, Bernice Liu as Vice, Monique Ganderton as Mature, and Sam Hargrave as Ryo Sakazaki.

Doesn't Iori have rad hair? Am I missing something?

McCONAUGHEY TO PLAY CITIZEN KANE!!

Matthew McConaughey is set to play the lead role in Mikey bayheimers Citizen Kane Remake.

Which tells the story of the death of a Surfing tycoon Chuck Foster Kane as news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance - 'RedBud'

WOW! HOW SUPERDUPERSPECIALAWESOMENESS!