Awoo.

Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3)

I kind of like the uniform style for it. Then again I rarely prefer the Eu box-art except for some specific games.

But Japan always gets the better box-art, heck even the Japanese Sly is better than the U.S. one.

I like the American GoW boxart there, but the other two look kinda ugly.

BTW, here's a pic of Ratchet from the upcoming movie:

EugeneLevy_Grant_11367759.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

One thing I can say about those boxarts is that they definitely look better than the "Yo dawg, I heard you liked boxarts, so I put some boxart in your boxart..." thngs they were doing with the previous collections.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really. I live in Europe tongue.png

Same.

Already over with the trilogy, now playing challenge mode in R&C 3.

Edited by Tmsp

Well, one more week until release in the US. Anyone excited?

I only played a tiny bit of the multiplayer for UYA and I never got around to beating the original, so definitely.

I couldn't really force myself into challenge modes. I played aCiT instead and got platinum trophy happy.png

Well, only did it in the third one to get the RY3NO.

I can't really go for the platinum in any of the games from the trilogy, too many bolt grinding.

My brother got A Crack in Time today, I will give it a try after he is done with the game.

Online multilayer for UYA

They fucked the sound in multiplayer at least in local mode.

Edited by Tmsp

There's two thing I'm hyped for most in this collection.

Online multilayer for UYA, and Deadlocked HD.

Um... there isn't Deadlocked in the collection. It's just the first three games.

I can't really go for the platinum in any of the games from the trilogy, too many bolt grinding.

Same here.

Um... there isn't Deadlocked in the collection. It's just the first three games.

Deadlocked is gonna be a downloadable on PlayStation Network.

Well, only did it in the third one to get the RY3NO.

My brother got A Crack in Time today, I will give it a try after he is done with the game.

They fucked the sound in multiplayer at least in local mode.

You're definitely in for a blast. A Crack In Time is an amazing game.

Is Deadlocked any good? Never tried that one.

Deadlocked is good. Despite it having a more mature and dark tone, it's somewhat usual Ratchet fare. The game focuses more on combat, but it still has some platforming mixed in, and the arsenal, while small, is great. The missions though can get repetitive at times, but other than that I think you'll enjoy it. Oh, and the soundtrack is pure awesome.

Do you know when it's going to be released?

Insomniac hasn't said, but I'm guessing sometime around the US release of the collection?

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 1

My copy came in the mail about 30 minutes ago. Got the voucher code for the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo and got that out of the way first.

Now to replay some of my favorite games of all time.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm getting my copy after I get out of school, which is in about an hour.

..Now, Insomniac, where's my news on Deadlocked HD? >:/

What section of Thieves in Time is in the demo? Is it a new part or something that's already been seen before?

It's this section:

Nothing we haven't seen before unfortunately, but I was still happy to get a chance to play the game for myself.