Awoo.

EA @ E3 2012 | The Worst Company in America 2012, has a conference!

Badnik Mechanic

The way BF3 is made is meant for constant expansion packs. The problem with COD is that it has no love or meat to it...which is why people get pissed off at it when it trys to pull what it does.

Apart from it being owned by EA...I say its an okay move considering how massive BF3 is anyway.

Edited by Voyant

I don't care about this Star Wars game but could any of you guys explain me why is it getting so much hate?

Edited by gato

Medal of Honor! Please be good.

And please don't pull any premium bollocks.

While idea is nice I can totally see armies of jedi and like 3 Bounty Hunters/Troops.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter, eh? Show me what you got.

I don't care about this Star Wars game so could any of you guys explain me why is it getting so much hate?

It is the MMO update that I hate.

Ooh. Real world events!

♪ Where can you find pirates?

Off the coast of Somalia,

Off the coast of Somalia we've got pirates.

Where's your super tanker?

It's probably in Somalia, come to

Somalia we've got your oil.

Forget Long John!

Somalia, Next door to Kenya.

Where all your goods are,

And pirates shout YARRRR!

Somalia, Somalia, Somalia, Somalia.

Somalia, walk the plank in Somalia.

Can you high seas it? ♪

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 4

Medal of Honor... eh, to be honest, it doesn't really look all that interesting to me. Gosh, everything looks so gray...

I really am trying to like Warfighter but it's just... .. ... we've seen it all before. It's almost exactly like their Battlefield 3 footage from last year.

It is the MMO update that I hate.

So you hate a game being upgraded?

Unless you have to pay for it I don't see any reason to be angry about it (then I again, I haven't been paying attention to the game, so I'm probably missing some big BS here, also, something tells me you HAVE to pay for it)

Anyway! MoH, never cared about this one either (I always found the thing boring), but it looks somewhat good (graphically speaking) and I'm sure my brother in law would love it. (he is constantly playing the older ones in PS2).

EDIT: Well, that MP trailer made it look a bit more fun.

Oh, and EA sports again.

Edited by gato

More of the same, more of the same...what's up with all these FPS games? sIck of them!

So you hate a game being upgraded?

Unless you have to pay for it I don't see any reason to be angry about it (then I again, I haven't been paying attention to the game, so I'm probably missing some big BS here, also, something tells me you HAVE to pay for it)

You have to pay for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"A global multiplayer campaign!"

* Trailer shows SAS, Australian special forces, Russian special forces... then 4 different US special forces groups...

Right...

• Thumbs Up 1

Dead Space 3? What the flying fuck? What happened to the horror and survival elements?blink.png

Edited by BW199148

No more sports... No more facebook...

Oh wait things are gonna improve, here comes more EA Sports.

Oh even better! It's a Social Mobile game that you play on facebook... .. ... Wheres that gif of the dude sitting in the audience getting up and leaving?

So far, this appears to be quite boring. Mirror's Edge 2 would be quite nice to hear about at this point...

• Thumbs Up 1