Awoo.

EA @ E3 2012 | The Worst Company in America 2012, has a conference!

Badnik Mechanic

Okay, I am fine. It's cool.

Crysis 3... Oh well... maybe next year we'll see more faith?

Fuck you, Hogfather.

crying.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

This industry is coming to an end.

We got 3 FPS, One TPS, One racing game, One SimCity and zetta hell lot of Sport games! What the hell!

Crysis 3 - CLOAKING ENGAGE - looks very good - *Cloak gone.* - graphically, but I - CLOAKING ENGAGED! - didn't really clear for the last one all that much. Might give 3 a chance.

CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED!

CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED! CLOAKING ENGAGED!

Thank GOD it's over. Yeah, here I thought nobody could do worse than MiKINECTrosoft.

While Microsoft's was terrible, this was just BORING. This has been a pretty lousy E3 so far.

• Thumbs Up 3

So... that conference... hm. Is it worthy of a Komodin Meh, or what?

Personally speaking... meh.

This industry is coming to an end.

We got 3 FPS, One TPS, One racing game, One SimCity and zetta hell lot of Sport games! What the hell!

You are being as melodramatic as Microsoft was boring. xP

Speaking of which... that was it? That... seemed... short and empty. But hey, they talked about games.

• Thumbs Up 1

It was quite an amazingly boring conference. Although unlike Microsofts conference... at least they tried by actually showing some games.

eaugh.jpg

Ok, now thats finished all I can say is that it was alright, but still pretty boring. VERY sad to see no Mirrors Edge 2 announced, and Dead Space 3 looks alright but I'm concerned about the gameplay and atmosphere. So overall...meh.

*No Mirror's Edge 2, NOR Overstrike!*

watermarked-VHwcv.gif

• Thumbs Up 5

Sessler looks ridiculous with that hairstyle.

Also, "Peter Molyneux, what do you think about FPS #56 of this year's E3?"

I lol'd.

They are also being downright vicious at Dead Space 3.

Much as I was hoping, I wasn't expecting Mirror's Edge 2. But Overstrike... what the fuck happened to that one? Canned? Development hell?

While Microsoft's was terrible, this was just BORING. This has been a pretty lousy E3 so far.

It's going all according to plan...

mvFOz.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Why no Wii U games, EA? I'd have thought they would be ok to announce some after Nintendo's Wii U stuff last night.

Well it was alright. Hey at least it was better than Microsoft one!

Now for the Ubisoft one... Gonna get some Coffe.

Better than Microsoft, but that is like saying, "My glass is half full and someone peed in it."

Maybe Ubisoft will talk Wii U, they're the ones that seem to be really interested in it. We've already seen that they plan to use the NFC reader for Rayman Legends.

I came in to watch from Medal of Honor: Warfighter and onward, so I missed a few before them. And... well, the only game I'm interested is Criterion's NFS: Most Wanted.

Maybe Ubisoft will talk Wii U, they're the ones that seem to be really interested in it. We've already seen that they plan to use the NFC reader for Rayman Legends.

Yeah, but EA made a big fuss by actually appearing on stage at Nintendo's conference to talk about their support for Wii U. That's why I thought they would talk Wii U at their conference this year. Maybe Nintendo's not allowing them to talk about games yet.

None of the games EA showed off at this years E3 interested me in the slightest. The new NFS game in particular doesn't interest me in the slightest since it looks like Burnout Paradise but with licensed cars and shinier city judging by the trailer.

Same garbage as last year, except either a higher number attached to the title or an expensive add-on.

*Reads through the 10 pages...*

Is it bad that Turbojet had me laughing the whole time I was reading this topic? Those gifs, those words, DAT level of sadness.

Why no Wii U games, EA? I'd have thought they would be ok to announce some after Nintendo's Wii U stuff last night.

I would've thought that, after last year's promising start, they would've had at least two Wii U projects to pimp this year. Maybe they're just not ready, or maybe they're going to be revealed today?

I would've thought that, after last year's promising start, they would've had at least two Wii U projects to pimp this year. Maybe they're just not ready, or maybe they're going to be revealed today?

Or maybe they're multiplatform and EA can't be asked to put on a song and dance. I can understand why. They're too busy attempting to vacuum our wallets clean to want to talk about the Wii U