Awoo.

Sony @ E3 2012 | "Hey Asshole!" *Brick & Shotgun to the FACE!*

Badnik Mechanic

I guess Smash Bros. was never as fun to watch as it was to play? Because even though I like these characters... Hey are the stages here kinda flat and open looking compared to Smash Bros?

Screw you guys, those tags are freaking hilarious.

I kinda agree, but at the same time, I don't think they should/needed to do it.

We got two new characters, one a third party character, and they're both in that trailer.

We should be talking about those characters as well as the fact the door for third party characters is well and truely open... but instead we'e talking about the tags. Yeah it was funny, but... I dunno, I just think it would have done the game better if we were talking about it and not the joke.

But still... some people are getting mad. Which is kinda funny =D

Give us sonic, megaman, crash, or spyro next. Any of them! hell, even lightning! I just need one more 3rd party!

People are actually interested in Sony Smash Bros? I was out as soon as they said you need to use your super meter to score.

jbpZIlIPxYrSxq.png

so good

Shades of MGS3
  • Thumbs Up 1

People are actually interested in Sony Smash Bros? I was out as soon as they said you need to use your super meter to score.

That can't be the case though can it?

Otherwise in that demo we saw, wouldn't the guy playing as Sweet Tooth won the match?

@remy: Sign me up for ladder climbing

Edited by Dobkeratops
  • Thumbs Up 2

@remy: Sign me up for ladder climbing

"What a thrill... with fungas monsters and wild men in the night.... what a thrill... I'm searching and I'm looking for food... With a brick in the face.... HEY ASSHOLE... shotgun to the kneeeeeeee!"

Ahem... Anyway...

Nobody seems to be talking about Heavy Rain Vs X-files game. Did we at least like the premise of it?

• Thumbs Up 3

Nobody seems to be talking about Heavy Rain Vs X-files game. Did we at least like the premise of it?

Day 1. If the leap from Heavy Rain to Beyond is similar to Fahrenheit -> HR, dis gonna b gud.

Supernatural is alright in my book, but no Neo fighting against Old Lady Internet please.

Random lady has psychokenesis and a ghost friend. Wack. It's like a made for TV movie based on a novel by Dean Koontz or something. Was Heavy Rain even good, or just talked about?

Well, we really didn't see much.

I'm perfectly okay with it being more of a movie than a game, but if it's going to pretend to be both by shoving buttons in my face every two fucking seconds, then I think I'll pass.

They tagged it because it was a common search term for "sony smash brothers." Chill out fanboys.

I enjoyed Sony's event. The Last Of Us looked like a more interesting and less stupidly washed out I Am Alive, Beyond looks... okay I guess, I'd need to see gameplay to really know what to think. I was bored to death by the Book stuff, and was gutted not to have seen Sly 4.

kinda cut there wasn't more Vita stuff.

don't want it to be DOA like the psp was in australia

and was gutted not to have seen Sly 4.

You didn't miss too much, there was a small section in the pre-show hype video, but nothing too exciting.

Was Heavy Rain even good, or just talked about?

I got Heavy Rain about a year ago. I thought it was a really good game. Yes I used the word game, because it was. It's easy to shrug off heavy rain as being a movie, especially if you just sit watching a video of it or watching someone play it. But if you start from the begnning, you really do identify with the characters and care about what they're going through. For me at least it really was quite the experience because I wanted them to come out fine at the end.

You didn't miss too much, there was a small section in the pre-show hype video, but nothing too exciting.

I saw that, but I was hoping for a full trailer during the conference.

Hmmm... nothing special, but not too bad. I'm gonna jump on the same boat as everyone else and say that Ubisoft's the best we've seen so far. The book thing was kinda boring, but if I had a ps3, my sister would probably snatch it up...

She's a mindless drone when it comes to Harry Potter. :P

kinda cut there wasn't more Vita stuff.

don't want it to be DOA like the psp was in australia

Just caught up on what I missed of the first half of the Sony conference. Sony's definitely had the best conference so far, with Ubisoft a close second. Seems I've pre-ordered the wrong versions of Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3 before E3 XD

I yawned at this conference. Not good. Battle Royale and to the extent, God of War are the only titles I'm interested. I may, *may* be interested with Beyond as time goes on.

Was anyone else completely turned off by all that WonderBook crap they went on about?

sony_sfield_booksap7r0.gif

It was almost as skull-splittingly boring as EA's half-the-event-is-sports-games bullshit.

• Thumbs Up 6