Awoo.

Sony @ E3 2012 | "Hey Asshole!" *Brick & Shotgun to the FACE!*

Badnik Mechanic

Deliberate pace of the fire fights and the focus on being a sneaky prick is refreshing. The constant talking is irritating.

I'm wondering how much is totally scripted or on the fly. That rock thing was off the chain

This game is abso-fuckin-lutely beautiful

and Emma (i think that's her name) is a fuckin' awesome chick.

Eh. Everything here so far has been ridiculously standard protocol. I'm pretty bored.

The Last Of Us looks great. Finally some new impressive PS3 tech. That's pretty much it.

Unless there's some bombshell announcement I feel this will turn into yet another unmemorable Sony conference. But I'll find that after I sleep, I don't feel like being awake anymore.

Fucking hell! That was amazing!

And we didn't even see a zombie/monster!

Yeah, I don't really see WHY these two are attacking the guys. it seems they are going directly out of their way to kill them.

HOLY SHIT! O_O

It will be mine...

G4's bleeping out half the dialogue.

you just missed like 6 or 7 utterances of motherfucker, no biggie

The Last of Us looks very good!

And G4, it's 2012, why are we still bleeping out cuss words at 10:30 at night when all the little kids are surely in bed? I had to switch over to Gamespot's stream because the bleeps go so annoying!

Edited by Kevin

Huh thats it?

Oh well... urm... It was pretty good, the storybook stuff was pretty lame, but everything else was pretty cool.

There had better be an EU playstation Plus incentive to go with that announcement though!