Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

I'm not going to be "that guy" who compares all of the presentations and boasts one as at least being better, but shit, they were all bad. There's not a single thing unveiled this year that I'm truly excited for -- in fact, the ones I am excited for are past reveals (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion).

God, I hope the 3DS show tomorrow actually holds water. Although with the history of the handheld so far, we're more likely to see a 3D remake of F-Zero X.

..........They listened to the god-damn analysts. Fuck me.

They listened to the analysts?

Much agreed. I don't understand why people get excited over these anymore.

Because they're fun as hell.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hmmm so far I have only see too Games that took my fancy Zombie-U and Lego City game, but still not enough for me to want to buy this console.

3DS looks a bit more tasty. smile.png

So where did Nintendo set up us the bomb? tongue.png

I'm not going to be "that guy" who compares all of the presentations and boasts one as at least being better, but shit, they were all bad. There's not a single thing unveiled this year that I'm truly excited for -- in fact, the ones I am excited for are past reveals (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion).

God, I hope the 3DS show tomorrow actually holds water. Although with the history of the handheld so far, we're more likely to see a 3D remake of F-Zero X.

If you did not get excited for anything Ubisoft offered, this generation is lost for you.

No SSB? Why?

Development barely started on it. Maybe we'll get something pertaining to it next year...

About the Sing game:

i1ndW.png

The same was reported to have happened during the Sony conference. Developers do this more than you expect.

P-100 looks fantastic fun, no less to be expected from Platinum Games. This wouldn't have won me over the system alone though, even though I'm still getting a Wii U.

And in case anyone tries to counter this post with something along the lines of "wat games?!?! LOL", just don't waste your time. System launches almost always have a pretty "meh" line-up. Bitching about how a system has "no games" when it's first released is just stupid, I'm sorry.

Here is a list of games coming out for the Wii-U on nintendos own site.

Just look how many are either already out on other systems or will be within the year.

Out of the ones which are Wii-U exclusive... how many are not fitness/sing/nintendo land clones?

The funny thing is P-100 looks a lot better than almost everything Nintendo showed combined.

• Thumbs Up 4

P-100 makes me think about some odd kind of Pikmin and the characters look like they came out of Viewtuful Joe.

And that's something good BTW.

*live demo going on Spike*

Edited by gato

PROJECT P-100 LOOKS AMAZING!

AND HOLY SHIT, IT'S BEING PRODUCED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE OKAMI!

Sorry Nintendo but New Super Mario Bros U wasn't enough to sell me the Wii U. I was more interested in your new handheld counterpart and Luigi's Mansion 2 ( Now with a subtitle) Dark Moon

• Thumbs Up 2

Ugh, they probably would've had more impact had they not kept that Nintendo Direct thing separately. That thing really got me hyped up. There were some interesting games on the E3 presentation but I didn't really get excited. I'm still looking forward to the 3DS stuff though.

Well, I didn't know that they only just started, sorry.

They couldn't have made a teaser trailer though?