Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

It's kind of surprising how much goddamn Mario is launching this year. I always love my Mario, though.

Nintendo 2010: Raped everyone in the face.

Nintendo 2011: Owned it.

Nintendo 2012: CO-CO-CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER...

Well, this sucks. I came in the conference halfway thought I missed anything...and I didn't

What a fail.

I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm still hoping Nintendo has a few surprises left for tomorrow...

• Thumbs Up 1

So... was that conference better or worse than microsofts?

well.... call me maybe is better then usher

so nintendo by a hair

• Thumbs Up 5

WTF is wrong with E3 this year?

I couldn't believe there was nothing else after... Nintendo Land... What a title. -_-

I can't believe this. It started off so well but it aaaall went downhill the moment they brought up third party games that came out ages ago. And no big announcements? no suprises?? what the hell Nintendo! Also, the lack of Kirby's anniversary was a huge disappointment. I just...ugh.

Ubisoft wins this year. Can't believe I'm saying that! =\

The panel on Spike is not happy at all.

Ah well, with the WiiU going to be out by next year and developers getting into the swing of things, next E3 should be better, eh?

Final verdict is that this E3 wasn't that impressive. It's kind of funny that Ubisoft kicked the shit out of everyone.

Ah well, with the WiiU going to be out by next year and developers getting into the swing of things, next E3 should be better, eh?

Mayhaps. I still think the launch is good for what it is, though. Motherfucking Rayman (with rocker grannies), Mario, and Pikmin.

Edited by Crow T. Robot
  • Thumbs Up 1

well.... call me maybe is better then usher

so nintendo by a hair

Nintendo focused on the games above everything else and that alone is commendable. They also didn't focus on a bunch of 20 minute presentation on literally every single fucking game and clogged up shit with things we already knew or 30 minute wonderbooks.

It's a fantastic shame that most of their games were crap with nothing substantial for the Wii U, and I honestly think every single company was a loser in this E3, except Ubisoft. There were no winners. Not even us.

I'm going back to playing Anarchy Reigns.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thinking about it, why do we hype up E3s, when nine times out of ten the vast majority of the conferences are shit?

>Zelda - Nope.

>Star Fox - Nope.

>Metroid - Nope.

>F-Zero - Nope.

>Smash Bros. - Nope.

... Wow. Nice job fucking everything up. Fuck you, Nintendo.

Just... just fuck you.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm trying to as objective as possible here, but..

That conference fucking sucked.

Edited by Chooch

Nintendo is becoming more like Apple.

Does not give a crap about their customers and "revoluntionizes" everything. :P.

Fucking hell. How did that end up sucking so much? The U is potentially a killer system. But this conference was just out to kill hype and interest.

• Thumbs Up 3

Uhhh, it's out this year.

Ah well, with the WiiU going to be out by next year

e.g, before next year, it will be out. =P

Speaking of Pikmin, I wonder if Olimar is missing because, he ended up stranded on the Distant Planet and you're playing as his family and friends trying to find him.

So... was that conference better or worse than microsofts?

People didn't expect much from MS, maybe some funny child actor f-ing around on stage. Show ended up being unembarassing, but unexciting. So I think it exceeded expectations.

Nintendo, meanwhile had all this potential and they blew it big time. NSMBU looks fun, but is no more impressive looking than XBLA titles and looks to be more of the same. Pikmin 3 was the one biggie, though graphics didn't blow me away and the second one just released in the US for Wii. Still, looked like the best game. The rest was pretty bad. 3DS show will probably be the best, but this really was Nintendo's main even and it failed imo. Nintendo Land was the big finish. Not an ip that would bring in the hardcore. :(

e.g, before next year, it will be out. =P

Yeah, I derped and edited it because, I just realized how I misread it. I got up early. D: