Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

Tch...such a shame. What a let-down. I wasn't interested in the Wii U before, and this conference just reinforced my uninterest. And NintendoLand looks crappy.

That was disappointing. While it was slightly better than Microsoft's conference, it's safe to say that Ubisoft's conference was the winner this year. It's a real disappointing E3 when none of the big 3 had any great conferences and a third party developer was the only one who did.

Edited by Kevin

... I dunno why I'm still watching this, but seeing Itawa staring at some bananas kinda made me laugh for some odd reason.

I'm going to look past the negatives and focus on Paper Mario Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion 2 because wowww I'm excite

Why do the Nintendo Land games pretend to make the settings like fake amusement parks? It's a game, they could replicate classic Nintendo games in 3D and make it awesome. Instead they're facsimiles when they don't need to be.

Yeah, I've chosen to look past the negatives and brought this out of it. Rayman, Pikmin, Mario, Paper Mario, More Mario, ZOMBI U, and LUIGI TIME.

Edit: Forgot about Scribblenauts!

Edited by Crow T. Robot
  • Thumbs Up 2

Overall disappointing, but not a total dud. NSMBU and Pikmin 3 have me really excited, and I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to have SOMETHING up their sleeve at the developer's roundtable tonight. They've shown Zelda concept art, Pikmin tidbits, Brawl's reveal, etc at these roundtables, I'm not saying that it's definite we're gonna get a megaton but we might get something cool there.

The biggest disappointment with E3 this year is how they didn't show anything "new", even if the games they showed are exciting. I'd be willing to bet that if we had no idea about Pikmin and Mario being at E3 this year, people would have liked the conference more.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol a new WiiU title NOT in the conference that is super secret.

So Uhh, lets see what this one is.

Hrm, something on Spike about Nintendo about to show a game off that wasn't shown at the conference. They say it's from a big developer.

Spike says they have a big Wii U game coming shortly that wasn't at the show... Is there still hope?

PROBABLY NOT.

maybe it's Retro!

But I doubt it!

Probably New Super Mario Fitness Land!

Edited by Chili Dawg

This had better be the best fucking surprise ever to make up for this trainwreck.

For all the shittyness of this year I'm probably still going to get Wii-U anyway *sigh*.

Am I the only person who is at least interested in Nintendoland? Looks pretty fun.

I'm really surprised at the lack of the first party titles, besides Mario(which I'm sure will be great).

Anyway, of the big 3, Sony's conference was the best, with Nintendo in 2nd, but all 3 were huge disappointments.

Wait, wait?!

PLATINUM games?!?!? Didnt they say they wanted to make Star Fox a couple years ago?

Both NSMB games looked bland as ever and the ports looked like they had barely anything over the original versions that everyone's probably played by now. Besides the other 3DS stuff, Scribblenauts and Pikmin, that was awful.

• Thumbs Up 1