Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

.... WHAT IS P-100? It's only a bombshell if I can tell what you're doing!!! D<

Platinum? Could be Metal Gear Rising, then. :/

It's not. It's a working title called P100.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Both NSMB games looked bland as ever and the ports looked like they had barely anything over the original versions that everyone's probably played by now. Besides the other 3DS stuff, Scribblenauts and Pikmin, that was awful.

Yeah, I love Mario, so much so that Galaxy 2 became one of my favorite games, but when they start pumping out NSMB like this, I just can't get interested, no matter how many features from older games they trickle in.

Are they actually going to show what this Platinum Title is?

wait

its fucking nothing.

wow thanks spike.

No, of course not.

Edited by The Groosenator

where the shit is project p-100

god whatever

Edited by Solly

What is it? Why didn't they discuss it? Did NintendoLand really take precedence over a game made by Platinum Games?

Am I the only person who is at least interested in Nintendoland? Looks pretty fun.

Nope. Luigi's Ghost Mansion looked really fun, and I'm interested in seeing the rest of the mini-games.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Um...am I the only one here who actually liked Nintendo's E3 Presentation? I mean, sure, Nintendo Land is a bit on the average side, but the other games honestly interests me.

• Thumbs Up 6

That was a rollercoaster, now wasn't it? Shooting to the stratosphere with Pikmin then falling to the depths of NintendoLand, only to be taken back up by the promise of a real bombshell and then coast back into the loading station with a code name.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I know how some girls feel when men get too excited too early.

• Thumbs Up 5

Um...am I the only one here who actually liked Nintendo's E3 Presentation? I mean, sure, Nintendo Land is a bit on the average side, but the other games honestly interests me.

It's average to me, I mean, I'm not going "oh god fuck you Nintendo, roaooooaar" but it was still on the disappointing side. Better than Microsoft and EA (and yet they managed to get less hate) but worse than Sony and Ubisoft.

I liked it, except for the anti-climax. It was better than everyone save for Ubisoft. Rock Grannies.

Edited by Crow T. Robot
  • Thumbs Up 1

Both NSMB games looked bland as ever

Much agreed. I don't understand why people get excited over these anymore. It's kinda the one thing I think Sonic always has over Mario; each game is vastly different from the next in terms of setting. Yet these 'New' Marios (including SML3D) have been using the same old cliches since 2005: grass, ice, fire, sky, haunted, forest. It's the one thing that pissed me off about NSMBW when I got it, the Worlds were almost identical to the first DS outing, kinda a rip-off when they call it 'New'.

It's exactly why I loved Galaxy/Sunshine so much, completely new aesthetics which brought Mario to different challenges/places.

And yet they're doing it again with number 2, the exact same enviroments, the same platforming. If this were any other franchise, it'd surely have been cited as incredibly unoriginal long ago, yet it's Mario, so everyone jumps for fucking joy.

On-topic: I loved hearing about the new stuff that the Wii-U will bring, but kinda ironic how Ubisoft pretty much did all that for Nintendo.

Edited by Wordy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I found it entertaining watching that "Love/Hate" bar keep rising and falling on the GT stream.