Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

The demo is usually just a locked version of the full game anyways right? Unless the Playstation Store handled things differently. Not sure why NiGHTS wouldn't have one. Funky.

It'll probably be at a later date. SEGA's not even properly officially announced the PC version. We only officially know about it because they listed it on their SEGA Press site. They haven't made a blog entry about it or issued a press release about it. Their website still lists it for just PSN and XBLA.

http://www.sega.co.u...ic-adventure-2/

*checks last DLC trophy*

*takes shirt, pants and shoes off, grabs some passion fruit juice, put on shades*

-Bring it on bitch!

By the way guys, the iOS and Ishits versions were Woun's mistake, it's just coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam, at least so far.

Edited by Jango

What time does UK or Europe PSN Update?

Usually afternoon. US updates at night, we already said that. But relax man, hold my hand and let's happily wait, we will get this game tomorrow either way.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna check my JP account, maybe there's already updated.

Usually afternoon. US updates at night, we already said that. But relax man, hold my hand and let's happily wait, we will get this game tomorrow either way.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna check my JP account, maybe there's already updated.

I buying Japanese ver. Because - (EUR; USA ver.) 20US very expensive.

What time does UK or Europe PSN Update?

SA2 for Eu PSN usually updates between 6pm to 8pm. So thats about 30 to 32 hours from now (as Eu gets it on 3/10). Should be the same for Nights Into Dreams.

Edited by NightwingFox

Prices and releases:

LONDON AND SAN FRANCISCO— 2ndOctober, 2012 SEGA® Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announcedthat the HD remakes of SEGA classics NiGHTS into dreams…™ and Sonic Adventure 2™ will be coming to digital download platforms this October. On the PlayStation®Network, NiGHTSand Sonic Adventure 2 will be available on 2nd October for North America and 3rdOctober for Europe at $9.99/ £6.49/€7.99 and available on 5thOctober for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

PC ver.:

For more information on NiGHTSinto dreams…and Sonic Adventure 2, both of which will also be coming to PC digital download in the coming months, please

Theme PS3 ver.:

As a further bonus, anyone who buys a copy of either gameon the PlayStation Network will receive a free, exclusiveNiGHTS or Sonic Adventure 2 theme for their PlayStation 3!

SEGA annoys me sometimes. I go to their blog to see if they've posted anything new, but they haven't. I notice their Flickr has new SA2 screenshots, so I download them and make a TSS post about it, AND THEN they make a new blog post after I've already posted my article >_<

SEGA annoys me sometimes. I go to their blog to see if they've posted anything new, but they haven't. I notice their Flickr has new SA2 screenshots, so I download them and make a TSS post about it, AND THEN they make a new blog post after I've already posted my article >_<

take it.

27299SA2-14.png

27300SA2-18.png

27301SA2-22.png

27302SA2-8.png

27303SA2-9.png

take it.

Thanks, but I've already posted them and the other 1 on their Flickr up.

http://www.sonicstad...-coming-months/

Just annoyed me because their Flickr says they were uploaded yesterday, so I wasn't expecting them to go and make a blog post just now with additional details and a trailer that I had to go edit in after already posting my article. It's kind of embarrassing tongue.png

Hm, it appears that the train to Mod Station will be running a bit late. Dang...

• Thumbs Up 2

blogs.sega.com states that SA2HD is available NOW, but It's nowhere to be found on PSN. >_> That's why I hate Sony; if I was on my Wii, downloads would be available a little before midnight the day before they're supposed to be released, lol.

Sweet launch trailer and screens, I see they changed that comic sans font, that's a relief :P Once I get back from my college at night, I'm gonna download this guy asap (if Balough remember to send my code rolleyes.gif). And I'm digging to see this theme, even if I'm not changing my Stardust Speedway one so soon.

blogs.sega.com states that SA2HD is available NOW, but It's nowhere to be found on PSN. >_> That's why I hate Sony; if I was on my Wii, downloads would be available a little before midnight the day before they're supposed to be released, lol.

PSN updates not now. After 2-3h available.

PSN updates not now. After 2-3h available.

Ahh, ok. I'll have to check back soon! Thanks. ^^ It's definitely one of my favorite Sonic games, so the anxiety is killing me! ...It doesn't help that my lazy roommate JUST NOW came home after being gone for 3 days and is now watching TV sleep.png; I hope she leaves again, soon.

Edited by Nikori

Sonic-Adventure-2-HD-Screenshots-1.png

Hm.... I kinda want to see what Final Rush looks like in motion in HD.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's the other screenshot:

Sonic-Adventure-2-HD-Screenshots-1.png

Sonic CD 2011 was presented in 1080P? So it seems a shame that SA2 is only in 720p. Don't get me wrong, SA2 still looks great though.

Edited by NightwingFox