Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

Soooo the only achievement I wont be getting is the A rank all stages. DAMN YOU ROUGE AND YOUR SHITTY SPACE STAGE!

This will be my third time doing this.

Bring it on SA2....you tortured me twice with your twisted missions, I'll conquer you again >:U

Edited by Jetronic

Birth By Sleep used "Hell" as well.

Wait when?:P

Also I know I can get the achievement for getting A on all stages. Just got to be super bored and have a lot of time on my hands.

Hmm, I'm hoping the A rank achievement is just for the first mission of each stage rather than get every single A rank in the game >_>

Somehow I doubt that. That would really be too easy. I was expecting them to make an achievement for getting all the emblems, but this one seems more lax in comparison. Canon's Core is gonna be so much fun. I can tell already haha!

No 180 Emblems achievement... meh, I guess unlocking Green Hill is an achievement in itself.

"You Are The Legend" is clearly that.

"You Are The Legend" is clearly that.

Not really, because to get all 180 emblems you need to get the Chao emblems, too.

I know. Where does it say those aren't included?

Emblem Collector is 90 and it's description is "Halfway to go!". It's the obvious assumption that "Legend" is all 180.

The problem isn't referring to hell as the place, but people seem to be upset when it's used as a swear.

"What the hell" vs "He was sent to hell"

It's all about terminology.

Case in point- Sonic Adventure 2 itself. The demo version of the DC game has the GUN Soldier aboard the helicopter saying "What the hell?" and in the final it was changed to "What in the world?".

• Thumbs Up 2

I know. Where does it say those aren't included?

Emblem Collector is 90 and it's description is "Halfway to go!". It's the obvious assumption that "Legend" is all 180.

Well, the picture just shows A ranks, so I'd assume it just means you have to get all A ranks, but you make a good point with the "Halfway to go!" line in the other Achievement. I guess they could be just including the A ranks picture because that's part of the task of getting all 180.

Damn! I hate raising Chao and playing the Chao games >_<

Sonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-1.jpgSonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-2.jpg

Sonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-3.jpg

I never saw the picture of this posted yet, so I decided to let people have a quick look incase you wanted to know how they look for some reason.

Edited by Faseeh

Sonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-1.jpgSonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-2.jpg

I never saw the picture of this posted yet, so I decided this is a quick look for those who wanted to know there for some reason.

You're missing the last piece:

Sonic-Adventure-2-Achievements-3.jpg

It would sure be nice if you could just import your chao from Sonic Adventure DX Steam/XBLA/PSN version.

EDIT: Also while there is no achievement that downright states "get 180 Emblems" doesn't mean it isn't getting held back for the inevitable DLC.

Edited by Scott

I found so boring how they don't try to be funny or cool with their trophies... I just too formal.

I would like some "Beat X stage in X time" trophies or "Beat X boss whithout being hit" ones.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would like some funny ones, like "trown Omochao in a pit", "Teriaaaaa! (defeat Egg Golem as Sonic)" and some more memorable in name, like "For Maria (finish Last story)" or "Rolling Around At The Speed of Sound (finish City Escape). These ones SEGA made are too generic in name and goal imo :/

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would like some funny ones, like "trown Omochao in a pit", "Teriaaaaa! (defeat Egg Golem as Sonic)" and some more memorable in name, like "For Maria (finish Last story)" or "Rolling Around At The Speed of Sound (finish City Escape). These ones SEGA made are too generic in name and goal imo :/

Well, some got cool names.

Things like beating bosses/stages regulary aren't trophy worthy for me, now stuff that require you to master the game like the Speeding Ticket in Unleashed are perfect.

Some ideas:

- Moving around at the speed of sound: Beat City Escape under X time.

- Hazard Perception Test: Beat the Final Hazard without taking any damage.

- Get a load of this: Get over X score in Eggman's X stage.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

So is it still safe to hope that the Retro Brigade finds the level list to the next Main Sonic Game in this re-release?tongue.png

Edited by pppp

If you guys are worried about getting those chao and all emblems that INCLUDE the chao racing and karate completions, I'll just C/P my post from Retro:

And I still got my Skullman to help me with whatever console I go to. Good 'ole Skullman, Take a chao, keep it neutral, feed it nothing but skulldogs via the Knuckles Pumpkin Hill life glitch and before you know it (which is about 2 weeks realtime) you got a decent stat chao. I like to feed it 1 of every animal after its 1st full evolution run just to get it the unique animal traits (dragon fire breathing, otter swimming, gorilla chest pounding, etc.) then start feeding it Bats and Half-Fish to round out the stats the Skulldog doesn't cover. Why call him "Skullman"? because I used a white chao the first time I did this and placed a skull on his head and thought it was cool.

There, gave you the recipe for getting those chao races/karate done.