Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

'You Are The Legend' achievement = A Rank every stage. I am going to get that achievement even if it kills Sonic! Which it probably will about a hundred times.

Edited by NightwingFox

I wish they would have made more than the standard 12 Achievements, since they have 200 more Gamerscore to work with now :-/

I wish they would have made more than the standard 12 Achievements, since they have 200 more Gamerscore to work with now :-/

Yes I was just thinking the same thing. Generations has about 50 trophies? They could do at least 25 for SA2.

• Thumbs Up 3

Watch how some people are going to make a big deal cause one of the achievements says "Heaven or Hell" in their Sonic game.

I really don't see the problem in that, in another hand there is already someone in the comments section talking about it.

They actually seem quite easy...except for the last one, that would take me ages to do.

Edited by Red Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 1

If there is Battle DLC released after, then that might add another four or five achievements.

Edited by NightwingFox

Watch how some people are going to make a big deal cause one of the achievements says "Heaven or Hell" in their Sonic game.

You could find the word "Hell" used in Sonic Adventure DX and it was used various times in Shadow the Hedgehog. Why is this suddenly so different? tongue.png

You could find the word "Hell" used in Sonic Adventure DX and it was used various times in Shadow the Hedgehog. Why is this suddenly so different? tongue.png

It was used in SADX?

I remember when Sonic said "Hell" in Secret Rings and people got upset about it.

Edited by sonfan1984

I remember when Sonic said "Hell" in Secret Rings and people got upset about it.

Wait, he did? o.O

I don't remember that, where in the game was that?

Because this time it's blatantly the religious use of the words "Heaven" and "Hell" rather than slang. Religious folk will get upset at trivialization of their faith while non-religious folk will get upset that religion is even being referenced in an otherwise totally secular product.

The problem isn't referring to hell as the place, but people seem to be upset when it's used as a swear.

"What the hell" vs "He was sent to hell"

It's all about terminology.

"A fugitive have escaped from the jail of burning hell! Find the fugitive!"

"Yes, doctor, you will regret ever having created me. You're going straight to Hell!"

"It might even open up the gates of hell."

Well, all of these seem to be pertaining to Hell as a place, not slang... tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

There's also the act of condemning one to such a place that is unsettling - "Hey, beloved Sonic villain character! Go to hell! >:C"

And not to mention - ShTH's reckless usage of the term is a bit ridiculous, so people are more prone to criticize it.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Soooo the only achievement I wont be getting is the A rank all stages. DAMN YOU ROUGE AND YOUR SHITTY SPACE STAGE!